Hiking with ball stretcher on?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Jonte

Hiking with ball stretcher on?

Post by Jonte »

Do you guys ever wear your steel ball stretchers while hiking or just roaming the woods?

I'm going on a 4 day hike over the next weekend , and I'm gonna be wearing one of my ball stretchers. Perhaps a lighter one, like 100 - 200 grams. :) I'm stretching for gains only, and I'm thinking a hike should give my balls a good swinging stretch. 8) I'm also going to wrap the whole length in a ball glove covered with shea-cocoa butter. Maintenance (clean and reapply) once every 24 hours.

(Buttering up your balls under a ball glove or plastic, is a foolproof hack I'm always using to prevent chafing and soreness. Doing this keeps your skin relaxed and moist 24/7, and u can wear stretchers all day like a breeze).) Example: https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... ges/page28

Anyone here tried hiking or other outdoor activities while stretching? How much weight?
sbelloten

Re: Hiking with ball stretcher on?

Post by sbelloten »

I love wearing 4 steel oval ball stretching weights (roughly 2 lbs) when doing 3-4 am pre-dawn walks, especially hot and humid days when I get a great sag.

I’ve only done a hour total because I wear yoga pants and there is no hiding the hardware down my thigh once people are around.

I will admit, when on a dark empty stretch I will pull everything out and let things swing free, great stretch and incredible turn on ;)
HrnMntMan

Post by HrnMntMan »

Everything is better in the great outdoors. Make sure you wear a comfortable size weight. I think given the heat of summer a ball bag is a good idea to fight off chaffing and have a good time.
georgeoz

Post by georgeoz »

During the day, I have gone about my business, which usually involves walking around a bit, with one or more weights in plradual process. but over time you can gain enormous strength and tolerance ce. The gravity pull gives a good stretch and the moving around stimulates cell division and a strengthenedscrotum.

Too old to run now, but if I were not, I would certainly do that with weights on.

The point is that all ball stretching ihas to be a slow and geintly building process. Ov er time, though, and working at it each day, the balls and surrounding tissues will gain amazing strength and the scrootum will stretch several inches., no probs

You woulkd be crazy to put on a 10 Kg weight and hike for miles on day one. After a year building up
HrnMntMan

Post by HrnMntMan »

Jonte wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:41 am Do you guys ever wear your steel ball stretchers while hiking or just roaming the woods?

I'm going on a 4 day hike over the next weekend , and I'm gonna be wearing one of my ball stretchers. Perhaps a lighter one, like 100 - 200 grams. :) I'm stretching for gains only, and I'm thinking a hike should give my balls a good swinging stretch. 8) I'm also going to wrap the whole length in a ball glove covered with shea-cocoa butter. Maintenance (clean and reapply) once every 24 hours.

(Buttering up your balls under a ball glove or plastic, is a foolproof hack I'm always using to prevent chafing and soreness. Doing this keeps your skin relaxed and moist 24/7, and u can wear stretchers all day like a breeze).) Example: https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... ges/page28

Anyone here tried hiking or other outdoor activities while stretching? How much weight?
How”d the hiking trip go?
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

sbelloten wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:47 pmI wear yoga pants and there is no hiding the hardware down my thigh once people are around.
That's easy enough to fix. Wear some of those giant flappy hip-hop shorts that look like a divided skirt. There's so much extra cloth you could be swinging a brick down there and nobody would notice...
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

I walk the wild pumping...
MVIMG_20190527_145602.jpg
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
Grampareg

Post by Grampareg »

Whenever I go hiking always wear 30 oz ball weights gives that extra swing plus feels great with the weights swinging down my pantleg as I walk
Ball stretching. Cock mods piercings, ball pumping, nudist and exhibitionist
Curious271

Post by Curious271 »

I wear my weights everywhere I can. I've worn them on long bike rides, swimming in the ocean, and running (with light weights) As you mentioned, the key is lubrication!