fossa navicularis stretching.

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

djcrash1981

fossa navicularis stretching.

Post by djcrash1981 »

Hello all.

I'm looking for some advice. I have been sounding for a couple of years now and I cannot get pass the 9mm.

I've notice that the fossa navicularis is the pay giving me some hard time.

I have tried to loosen up with hegars, tampered penis plugs, plugs with bumps and nothing has worked.

In your experience what else could I try?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,
DjCrash1981
AndyJ

Re: fossa navicularis stretching.

Post by AndyJ »

Maybe one of those inflatable sounds, just a little pressure, and let it stretch you gradually while you sleep? At 6-8 hours per day, it would add up.

I'm thinking something like this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Male-Inflatabl ... SwkeJe~yPR if you cut it short so the part inside doesn't go in past the fossa navicularis.

It'd only take a moment to remove and reinsert it if you have to pee at night.

Heck, I talked myself into it, I'm ordering one...
mac67

Post by mac67 »

Thanks for the link. I just ordered one also.
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

Mine came in a few days ago. It has a plastic pushbutton valve instead of the metal screw valve in the picture.

Alas, it did not work. Pumping the bulb just blew air out the end of the sound, which is essentially a bumpy hose. It should be closed, or have a plug, or something. The vendor is sending a replacement.

The maximum size of the silicone sound part is 9mm. It's not super-soft, either... I don't know what the durometer scale would say, but it's harder than the stuff the bumpy silicone sounds I bought are made of. I forgot to measure the size of the waisted sections.
mac67

Post by mac67 »

bummer! i haven't gotten mine yet. hope all goes well.
mac67

Post by mac67 »

I just got mine today. Have the same problem. Sent them a message. Haven't heard back yet. What did they tell you?
lellelind

Post by lellelind »

There is a restriction, like a sphincter, just behind the fossa navicularis that is very sturdy and hard to stretch. It is about 1 inch inside the urethra from the opening. Is it that part you want to stretch?
If so, it is very hard to stretch, almost impossible. You gotta be very patience and go very slow.
There is another way to widen that part and that is to simply cut it with a thin scalpel and let it heal with a sound over night. The procedure can be repeated a week later (or so) at another place on the restriction. Remember: Never cut the same spot twice!
mac67

Post by mac67 »

They responded to me asking if I want another sent to me. I said no. Even if you plug the end , The hose is too rigid to inflate.
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

The vendor offered to replace it or refund my money. I told them I'd prefer a replacement if they'd take it out of the package and test it before shipment. An eBay notification said it's on its way.

I noticed how stiff the rubber was too, and also have my doubts, but it seemed worth seeing what would happen if I got one that worked.

There's another design out there that uses a smooth sound. It looks like it would slip sight out if you tried to stretch the meatus, plus I found several reports from people saying they "exploded." Which was probably from someone seeing how far one could be pumped up, since in some of the pictures it looked like it was inflated thicker than my thumb. I dunno, maybe a urethra might expand that much, but I have no interest in finding out.
mac67

Post by mac67 »

Yeah, it's not a lot of money to risk. I hope it works for you. I'm going to look for another one. There's always someone out there who wants to test the limits. I'm not one of them. 9mm is the largest that I will start with. 8.625 mm goes in easily. 9 mm is a lot more difficult. The other style seems too long for me. It looked like the insertable length was about 13". I hit my bladder at about 8.5" when hard. I would have to put tape around the excess so it wouldn't try to expand. I normally use Pratt sounds that are about 11.5" long.
mac67

Post by mac67 »

ebay.jpg
I just ordered this from Ebay.
Apx. same price.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Inflatable-Sil ... 2749.l2649
it will arive around the 19th.
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

Got the replacement sound in yesterday. It's exactly like the first, just blows air out the end. I'm going to ask for my money back. I noticed eBay has pulled the listing for the one I bought...

Let us know how the smooth one works for you!
mac67

Post by mac67 »

That sucks. Well if nothing else you can cut the bulb off and use it as a cum through sound.
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

My wife wants to keep one of the pump bulbs for a hand exerciser...

I'm disappointed; I could have used the heck out of it if it had worked.
mac67

Post by mac67 »

Yeah. I'll let you know how this other one works when I get it.