bladder filling/fake cumming/bladder enemas

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Arc1978

Re: bladder filling/fake cumming/bladder enemas

Post by Arc1978 »

Is it a special kind of lube they use? Or can you use any water based lube? To fill your bladder I mean.
Noah28483

Post by Noah28483 »

I tried it with a small syringe amd milk but most of it came out and then I used this water pick thing that has a base where you can put water in it but it has a curve and most of that came out from downside of my penis. Now whenever I pee it hurts, I dont know why. How should I do this and what should I use?
kylze

Post by kylze »

All the videos got removed. ..
dlblack

Post by dlblack »

Something happened at Xtube. They removed all my videos and want let anyone download any videos. So i deleted my account i had been posting there for about 20 years. Now got to find a new site.
Dwight
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

Why do people post stuff on this rubbish site? Every single one of these has been deleted, or that is the message I get anyway. What is wrong with xtube, is it afflicted by the same problem as Tumblr? What happened on Tumblr? They used to host a large number of "adult" blogs, along with those which were not "adult" at all. Over a year ago all the "adult" blogs were banned. Why? Because the "vanilla" advertisers that Tumblr wanted to encourage did not want their adverts appearing on "adult" sites, and so associating them with such material. Many of us are now on https://bdsmlr.com , unashamedly "adult", as are the adverts, though they will not allow some of the things that used to appear on Tumblr!
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

dlblack wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:54 pm Something happened at Xtube. They removed all my videos and want let anyone download any videos. So i deleted my account i had been posting there for about 20 years. Now got to find a new site.
Dwight
Look at this similar topic: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=48749

Of the three videos, the only one still up is on xhamster. Perhaps that might be worth you investigating.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

I've used milk myself and found the solid white stream coming out fun to look at. I also used food coloring in water and let it out in a public bathroom at a urinal where other guys could see the colored fluid come out when I peed. Got some really strange looks.

I also used to inflate my bladder with air. When I would pee it was like my penis was making small farting sounds.
VaporeonTrainer25

Post by VaporeonTrainer25 »

I've been very into this lately as well. I use the following:

Sterile Foley catheters: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VS485DQ/?c ... _lig_dp_it

Sterile one-time-use syringes: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01J4F92QE/?c ... _lig_dp_it

JLube: https://www.amazon.com/JorVet-J0109-J-L ... 268&sr=8-1

I like to hydrate really well beforehand, so the "ejaculate" isn't piss colored.

I once had an incident where I injected a big glob of JLube into my bladder after having drank about 6 water bottles and got a bit clogged up, but JLube breaks down on its own and dissipates very well over time IN WATER without having to shake it very much, so I wasn't worried because I knew the urine would break it up sooner than later. So, now, I attach the syringe to the catheter BEFORE I insert it into myself, dunk the catheter into a water bottle of the JLube/filtered water mix, and suck the mix up into the syringe through the catheter to ensure nothing too big gets through when I'm pushing it all into myself. I love the feeling of putting the catheter in; love how it feels just being inside, stationary; love the feeling of pushing the lube in, and spurting it all out after I cum for real. You can do watered down or thick, depending on how you feel about it at first. I personally prefer it thick, because I feel it more as it's coming out.

Would LOVE to chat with other guys who do this, because it's fucking hot and I've been thinking of trying milk or plain greek yogurt, but I can't find anything on Google that actually states what the aftereffects might be.