Foreskin Restoration

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

cjfatnite

Foreskin Restoration

Post by cjfatnite »

I’m using the DTR device from www.foreskinrestore.com. I’ve just started, but I think I’m noticing a difference. Either way, I understand there is an “inner” and “outer” skin. I’m still pretty far away from having to balance them, but I’d still like to know how much of each there should be. Any uncut men who can tell me what’s up?
-CJ
soundsgreat87

Re: Foreskin Restoration

Post by soundsgreat87 »

When it comes to anatomy there's no "should" just a gamut of possibilities :)

From what I've seen the most common kind of foreskin has enough inner skin to just cover the head when soft, so the boundary between the two - the ridged band - is what makes the tip of the foreskin that sticks past the glans. Of course you can have more if you want!

But it really is the inner skin that makes the glans how it is. If you had very little inner skin, and somehow only stretched the outer skin, it would cover the glans, but the glans wouldn't really get moist because the outer skin is just normal skin. The inner skin and glans are mucus membranes like your lips, so if they're in contact, they'll get moist.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

I will say this aout foreskin festoration it takes a lot of time to restore a foreskin. In my experience i noticed right away some results which i personally was thrilled with. But the progress does slow down the farther you get. Don't get frustrated if you stop seeing progress for a while you might have to change the method of restoration to further your progress. The key to sucess in restoration is to not stop ever even once you have reached your goal for coverage you will want to go past it some so that it doesn't go back to far and not be your ideal coverage. Also in that same way you will want to get something that can keep your new foreskin in place so that you get the benefits of having a foreskin restored the main reason for this is because the natural bridge of skin that pulls the foreskin back over the glans is removed or damaged during circumcision and therefore you as the restorer has to do it manuelly.
To answer your question about how much of skin for inner and outer there should be. I personally think that there really isn't a real amount of what there should be but i will say at first don't worry about it just keep even tension on it.
I have a question for you what is your goal for coverage?
I personally would like to have full coverage with over hang erect. No it will tale me years to get to that point mostly because i don't continue progress on it all the time. Sometime i think when i do make any progress i stop for something like moving.
Pleaee post progress pictures for us.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
bonheur

Post by bonheur »

Salut,
I've been restoring for 9 years and don't have rollover yet.
My advice is just get what ever growth you can ! You'll have plenty of tome to sort things out.
Try :-

www.restoringforeskin.org

Lots of help and advice.
good luck, bonheur