Urethral plug for people that only can take 6mm sound

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

bige13

Urethral plug for people that only can take 6mm sound

Post by bige13 »

I was just wondering what is a good 6mm urethral plug for people that can on take a 6mm sound
Velcroman

Re: Urethral plug for people that only can take 6mm sound

Post by Velcroman »

There is no one 6mm plug that is universally acceptable to everyone. It is a trial and error process. You write that you are at 6mm you can get bigger sounds to fit but it takes time. The larger the diameter sound you can fit the greater variety of sounds your can choose from.

Think about this at 6mm sound the diameter is about 10mm. An increase of just 1mm will increase the diameter by 3.4141mm that is a big jump. I started and about 5/6mm and now I have been able to fit 13mm. It takes time and a little blood, sometimes. Once you can fit the next size leave it there for sometime and allow your urethra to stretch. If your urethra is sore after or it stings to pee wait till those symptoms go away. To help you could use a topically applied anesthetic, like "NUMIT" very powerful. Keep it in mind if you use it, your urethra will be almost numb. So be advised that you could, push a too large sound in and permanently damage your urethra.

A good way to increase the diameter of your urethra is to use a tapered dilator. I found that to be very helpful.
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

With a thin sound, there is a risk of perforating the urethra wall or catching a skin fold. Be very careful with sounds under 9mm. A screwdriver or pencil is too dangerous and therefore unsuitable. In addition, such unsuitable items can not be cleaned well. :D
Solo Masturbant :D
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

It is quite normal for the urethra to burn a little at the beginning of the sound. But this is getting better and better with the habituation of the urethra to the new strain. When you work clean and plenty of sterile lubricant, we use it better every time. It's good if you're a beginner to use metal dilators that slide better than silicone or rubber dilators and therefore do not irritate the urethra so much. Stretching up to 2 hours a day is quite enough. You will not be able to do this every day because of the pain. It is better to take several days off between the stretching sessions, and only continue to do so when there is no more pain. I always increase in 0.5mm increments with Hegar dilators. If you increase too fast, there is a risk of cracks. Scar tissue that develops can be stretched poorly. So far I have reached 12.5 mm I started at 6 mm diameter. Of course, I also have a bottleneck on the meatus urethrae externus that you have to stretch laboriously. Even a meatotomy does not help. The meatus urethrae externus consists of solid connective tissue. A pain gel is helpful in increasing the diameter. I use Xylocain Gel 2%. Of course you have to be careful that you do not stand too hard, otherwise you can hurt yourself because you feel less pain. So just increase the diameter slowly. For a 0.5mm step, I need about 2 to 3 months, dilators with bore are hard to find in this size. If I want to urinate or ejaculate, I'll just take out the dilator and then introduce it again. Pushing and turning the dilator bring nothing synonymous, and only leads to microcracks which then slow down the desired result. Only with patience will you continue. :D
Solo Masturbant :D