Streching my foreskin

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

kalahari

Re: Streching my foreskin

Post by kalahari »

You might also think about foreskin piercings, one each side, which are great fun in their own right anyway, stretching or no stretching. You can hang weights from them when they are fully healed, which will gradually stretch the foreskin lengthways. I use them to hang my foreskin stretching egg from. For widthways stretching try a bandage applicator which looks like a badmonton shuttlecock. You push the tines in, slip them under the foreskin with your glans in the middle, and allow the tines to expand.
See also https://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41281
K
Bandage Stretcher 2.jpg
Foreskin egg resting on piercings.jpg
Attachments
Foreskin egg resting on piercings.jpg
MIKEinSG

Post by MIKEinSG »

soundsgreat87 wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:30 am I'll second that, I'm very interested 55r :shock:

I've been stretching my foreskin for years. I had a pretty short but loose foreskin growing up, but I wanted it to be longer. For about six months I would watch TV in my room and tug on it with my fingers. Just hard enough to feel a good stretch, but not enough to hurt. I'd do that for 30-60 minutes a day. I went from barely having enough skin to cover the whole head when soft, to having enough to cover the whole head when hard. And I'm a big grower!

I've used all kinds of toys - rings, play-doh, golf balls, marbles, etc. Recently I found a small inflatable rubber ball. It's great, I can deflate it and put it in, and then blow it back up to whatever size/tightness I want.

Here are some pics of the ball in, and what my skin looks like after stretching it for a while.
WOW... thanks for sharing that inflatable ball method!!
That is exactly what I'm gonna try... got to try and find that toy online now...hehe
Cheers, Mike ===8
Gugo

Post by Gugo »

My foreskin.
Attachments
14.1.jpg
14.1.jpg (4.65 KiB) Viewed 1859 times
13.jpg
13.jpg (10.79 KiB) Viewed 1859 times
14.jpg
14.jpg (8.47 KiB) Viewed 1859 times
Picman94

Post by Picman94 »

I stretched my foreskin daily with different methods.
I started with squeezable rubber balls from Amazon. You could push them together and pull the foreskin over. I did. this until I reached balls with 4,5cm, and then I switched to the head of a small LED Lenser Lamp. I made it wider with tape everyday and now I‘m stretching with the best thing I‘ve ever had for stretching. It is meant for restauration, but you can use it to Stretch your foreskin to the unlimited. It’s like a cylinder where you pull and stuck the foreskin over, and then you inflate it with air. You can leave it pumped up as long as you want and you can give it as many pumps as you feel comfortable with.
https://foreskinned.com/collections/sho ... kinned-air