Urethral stretching

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

cyborg

Re: Urethral stretching

Post by cyborg »

When you get up to about 13mm it's had to find things that fit. I've found a set of hegars that have 0.5mm increments. Also I think being consistent helps although I am not. If I could sound 3 days a week and keep the sound in for an hour that would help.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

These are 12, 14 & 18 mm diameter. Not real long, but I think less length is less chance of explaining infection to a doctor.
I use a cotter pin & plastic to keep it in, all day if wanted.
Sharpies - Cheap !
Sharpies - Cheap !
Cotter pin & thin plastic
Cotter pin & thin plastic
Plastic on glans
Plastic on glans
Foreskin holds it in
Foreskin holds it in
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
mac67

Post by mac67 »

wow, I was wondering myself how you kept it in. that won't work for me because I'm circumcised. pretty ingenious though.
HoleStuffer

Post by HoleStuffer »

Pumping Now wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:02 am Not real long, but I think less length is less chance of explaining infection to a doctor.
I'm like you, I don't want to go too deep but I do want to go big.

Got a little overenthusiastic a week ago and got a 14 mm Hegar down really deep to the J-curve. I did like the feeling and fucked it for a bit.

But I got a bladder infection that lasted two weeks. I got over it on my own. But not fun or sexy. I'm not doing that again.

I do keep things clean but I didn't disinfect it first. I also used J-Lube, maybe that carried something in.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

HoleStuffer wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:32 am
Pumping Now wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:02 am Not real long, but I think less length is less chance of explaining infection to a doctor.
But I got a bladder infection that lasted two weeks. I got over it on my own. But not fun or sexy. I'm not doing that again.

I do keep things clean but I didn't disinfect it first. I also used J-Lube, maybe that carried something in.
I've heard cranberry juice helps heal bladder infections. Women get them more often, see what they drink for it.
mac67

Post by mac67 »

The herb "UVA URSI" helps a lot also. Google it. You can get it almost any place that sells vitamins.
costa

Post by costa »

with a bad infection antibiotics are your friend and to keep a cylindrical object inside you just use an O-ring around the glans. KEEPS IT IN AND DEPENDING HOW TIGHT THE RING IS THE GLANS SWELLS PRETTY GOOD. Just remember if things starting to hurt or feeling numb - ABORT
rings.JPG
hment].
dynopump

Post by dynopump »

Funny ...I been doing 12mm for ages and the sharpie route.
Today I graduated up to 15mm such a surprise.
Moved on to 13 and the hedger sounds 13 then 14 in middle pushed in then little finger at tip.
Been doing this for a while then thought I try 15. No way but a small persuasion patience and and lube pop....went in :)
No blood just shock :) holy shit and you know what’s in middle of this sound 16mm :)
I just wish they went in increments of half a mm not a full mm be so much easier.
Enjoy
dynopump

Post by dynopump »

Ps look for knitting needles up to 15 mm
dynopump

Post by dynopump »

Yes cranberry v good can also get it in tablet form as it tastes like shit.
mac67

Post by mac67 »

Pratt sounds use fr dimensions. You would have to convert to mm. they go in apx. 5/8 increments, (a little over 1/2 mm). Also they are nice and long. Around 11-1/2" long.
I have an average dick, about 6" long. I get past my prostate with about 3" sticking out. Don't have to worry about it slipping in too deep.
If you go to buy these, be careful to get solid surgical stainless ones. Also check sizes. They have different diameter ranges in the sets available.
cyborg

Post by cyborg »

I think French sizing is 3 times mm. So a 11mm diameter sound is 33french and a 39 fr sound is 13mm in diameter.
mac67

Post by mac67 »

If you Google it, you will find converter online.
http://www.kylesconverter.com/length/fr ... illimeters
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

I use medical tape. Kinesiology stretchy tape works well, too.
11.jpg
data1730

Post by data1730 »

my 16mm plug in. I also take a 17mm
Attachments
IMG-1841.jpg