Burdizzo question

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

slkdyk

Burdizzo question

Post by slkdyk »

Does anyone have a Burdizzo?
How close do the jaws of a Burdizzo come together? It appears the jaws actually make contact. I would think this would cut rather that just crush anything as expected.
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
formaldehyde

Re: Burdizzo question

Post by formaldehyde »

The jaws do not make contact. When closed, there is a small gap.
They will crush the spermatic cords, however.
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

Thanks for the info, do you have any idea how big the gap is?
sd
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
formaldehyde

Post by formaldehyde »

Guessing as it's been a long time since we used them on a bull, but maybe 1/8 inch.
Missouri_Steer

Post by Missouri_Steer »

The purpose of a burdizzo is not to crush the semantic cord but to kill the flow of blood to the testicle. Animal cords are brittle and that happens when the cord is clamped. in a human whose cord is more elastic, the cords and veins bounce back not depriving the testicle the flow of blood hence it doesn't die.
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

Missouri_Steer wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:26 pm The purpose of a burdizzo is not to crush the semantic cord but to kill the flow of blood to the testicle. Animal cords are brittle and that happens when the cord is clamped. in a human whose cord is more elastic, the cords and veins bounce back not depriving the testicle the flow of blood hence it doesn't die.
That is no doubt why in a Burdizzo castration video that originated from the EunuchMaker site, the clamps were left on the guy for a long time, long enough for irreparable damage to occur? The Burdzzos (two) were closed on the hopefully consenting guy by another guy, which at least ensured accurate positioning and proper closure. Judging by the sounds made by the sub, it was very painful, at least initially.

https://motherless.com/7BB8A8E

and another one:

https://motherless.com/G937F805/447A6C2

(If the above are not clickable links, then Copy and Paste them into a new tab on your browser.)
mac67

Post by mac67 »

Thanks for the info. I almost bought a burdizzo . After reading your post I see it would be wasted money. I've done a bunch of testicle stirring. I just wanted to make sure I got the job done.