My Extended Meatotomy

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

FiddlyDink

My Extended Meatotomy

Post by FiddlyDink »

Hey, I'm new here and wanted to chat with others who are into genital body mods. When I was much younger I did a partial meatotomy using needle-nose pliers and a sharp knife. Yesterday, I decided I needed to finish the deed, and finished my meatotomy (some might still call it a partial though). It's still early in the healing process, but I think it came out great (will post photos once it's healed up a bit more). I have a couple questions for the more experienced people on here...

1. How long do you typically wait between cutting and resuming sounding?
2. Was there a specific point in your cutting where peeing became more uncontrolled? Right now it seems like my pee stream has been mostly unaffected, and I'm almost disappointed by that, but I don't think I want to cut it too much further if at all.
3. How has your meatotomy changed in the time after the cutting? I'm particularly curious to see if my meatotomy spreads open more in time. Right now it seems to want to remain closed.
chatsau

Re: My Extended Meatotomy

Post by chatsau »

Hi,

1. I'd say a few weeks. If it's not healed it can bleeds, especially at the base of the cutting, so playing with it too early may interfere with the healing process.

2 and 3 are related. The stream seems to become more uncontrollable as the opening widens. The meatotomy will really begin to spread when you will go below the glans and reaches subincision territory. Quality of cutting (straightness, centering, etc.) also affects the pee stream. The danger is that you'll probably know where to stop when it's too late :P
MetalInside

Post by MetalInside »

Hi, in general I can agree chatsau:

1. On my side, it usually takes about 2 weeks until the cut is fully closed and does not bleed anymore. But I always only do small cuts. The more you cut, the longer it will take. It also depends on your individual body how fast it will heal.

2. Pissing starts to spray from the point on where your sub opens up. That will happen when you extend your mea behind your glans.

3. A Mea does not change a lot after healing. A subincision of course does slowly open and build a smooth edge weeks to months after healing.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

I have a meatonomy now, after I had to have the @#$% tetherspout surgically removed. My glans has been cut to just below the tunic. Primary bleeding stopped after about 4 days. I leaked blood for about 2 weeks but put my cock into a small jar, the feel was very nice and it stayed in place. The glans was very tender for about a month and the first several pumps after the month produced blood and blood clots.

I have found that I don't spray as long as my foreskin covers my glans but I do have to wipe it off after a piss. The urine run around inside of my glans and foreskin. Sitting down has resolved the problems of pissing on the floor. And Hey!!! why stand when you can sit???
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

1 I would agree with everyone else here it takes a good couple of weeks for a meatotomy to heal to the point were it is safe to play with but it may take longer for some most people here know in their heads how long they should wait before doing anything that may cause an not fully healed body mod to reopen unexpectedly.
2 I have yet to reach a point where a pee stream is uncontrollable but I will say this if you like to sound a lot for long periods of time you may noticed that after a while of periodically sounding larger and larger sounds that your stream does get affected.
3 other than changing the shape of my stream and the distance that I can cum it hasn't changed in appearance yet just slowly longer and longer.
The one thing that can affect your stream the most is a pa or rpa or apadravya. Also if you start with a pa and stretch it you can use that a the end of a meatotomy and that will stay open.
Be careful when trying new things. :D