CASTRATION BY BANDING MY BALLS.

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

rajrajiv

CASTRATION BY BANDING MY BALLS.

Post by rajrajiv »

Hello everyone!!

I am a 32 years Indian male with average height and weight. From nearly last 10 years i have been doing some serious ball torture of my own because i really love the pain and the rush that comes with it.

But, for last 1 year i have been thinking about full castration of my balls, and i must tell you all that my wife also is ok with my thought because she knows how much i hate these balls hanging between my legs.

I have done several banding sessions for as much as 40 minutes also and we are thinking that we will do the castration by banding process only. By placing elastrator rings on my balls and then cutting the scrotum later to get a smooth look down there.

I know many castrated males are there in this forum. I am just worried about the bad consequences i have to face physically and medically. I am doing much study on the topic but not getting any personal or proper answers from someone who has gone through the process himself. And also i need some information about hormone replacement therapy too.

Please help me take an informed decision.
Velcroman

Re: CASTRATION BY BANDING MY BALLS.

Post by Velcroman »

Why not just have it done by a urologist? The urologist will tell you of the draw backs and will, hopefully, do a good job without there being any side effects to your cock?
Missouri_Steer

Post by Missouri_Steer »

Playing with an elastrator is great fun as long as it remains fun. Using it to castrate your self will be very painful, plus it puts you in a lethal position for Blood Clots, or Blood poisoning, gangrene or all of the above. You ae not an animal that can withstand being castrated in this manor. There are other better and much less painful DIY methods to kill your nuts. I'm proof of that. Been an extremely happy eunuch for 15 months.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

There isn't too many things that I will voice my opinion so strongly but this ks one of them. As being someone who enjoys modifying my own body, this is not a great idea to prefform on your own even with a partner the risks greatly outways the benefits. Do you enjoy torturing you balls if so why would you remove them. Many states and insurances don't pay for hormon replacement treatment so do your research first it may be very expensive to treat. You are not able to return to what you had before once you do such a mod.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
Missouri_Steer

Post by Missouri_Steer »

if you can't afford to go to a clinic that doesn't require all the letters and things. the next best thing and it's painless, if you are in the States, but a bottle of Everclear 190 proof grain Alcohol, to inject into your nuts to kill them. They will shrink up and you will hardly know they are there. The first time you inject, inject 1cc of Everclear into each nut. This will let you know what to expect when you do a 3cc injections a week later, and every two week later. until you can't get anymore alcohol in either nut. If this interests you let me know and add your email address and I will send you a copy of my journal that I kept while killing my nuts.
Arc1978

Post by Arc1978 »

Missouri_Steer wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:52 am if you can't afford to go to a clinic that doesn't require all the letters and things. the next best thing and it's painless, if you are in the States, but a bottle of Everclear 190 proof grain Alcohol, to inject into your nuts to kill them. They will shrink up and you will hardly know they are there. The first time you inject, inject 1cc of Everclear into each nut. This will let you know what to expect when you do a 3cc injections a week later, and every two week later. until you can't get anymore alcohol in either nut. If this interests you let me know and add your email address and I will send you a copy of my journal that I kept while killing my nuts.
Would you mind sending me a copy of your journal I have been interested in killing my balls for past 10 years also do you take hormone replacement if so how effective is it?

Thanks

Marc
Missouri_Steer

Post by Missouri_Steer »

Injection Journal

10-9-17
I had put a bunch of that new 4% lidocaine on my sac to double check my findings about pain when cutting the band off and while I was sitting there with a band on I thought I ought to go ahead and inject. So I reached over and got my box of supplies and opened the bottle of Everclear drew 1cc into each syringe, washed my nuts with alcohol then betadine. I picked up the first syringe and firmly stuck it into my left nut and pushed the plunger down until it reached the needle. All I felt was a little bit of pressure. Pulled the needle out slowly and started the same procedure on my right nut. 5 minute later not feeling much except a small thrum starting in my abdomen. I'm so proud of myself. To think I could have been a eunuch months ago.
10-16-2017
One week after the first injections of 1cc to each nut. Since everything was so mild I decided to inject 3cc's into each nut this time. As i was pushing the alcohol into the nut, I noticed a little pressure. The feeling in my abdomen was a lot more noticeable than the first time and lasted about 4-5 hrs. Then tapered off to nothing.
Even at its worst, I didn't need anything for pain. About the time that was over I became aware of my slowly swelling balls and they were extremely sensitive to pressure. By bedtime I didn't know if I could sleep or not but I did and woke up with almost a back to normal. My nuts are still quite large and tender if i squeeze them gently. This whole process gives me a feeling of control and power to do what i needed to be placed on HRT eventually. Uncomfortable pain in groin/lower abdomen. Lasting about 4-5 hours from time of injection. Balls started swelling where i could feel the difference about an hour after injecting and were warn to the touch. My balls got twice as big as normal, stayed that way until late Tuesday afternoon, being very tender
By Tuesday night tenderness had receded and could be squeezed gently without a lot of pain.
A week later 10-24-2017 my nuts are not tender any longer and are feeling smaller than ever before.
11-20-17
Today, my nuts are a lot smaller than ever. The right one less than half as big as it was at the start. And the left one smaller by only a little. 2 weeks after the last injections I had unexpected company on the day I was going to inject, so put it off for a week. Then had a real busy day the following Monday so figured I would wait for evening to inject and fell asleep in my recliner and said oh well next Monday and inject at that time. In the meantime, my nuts just seemed to shrink a little more. So tonight I filled up two 3cc syringes with Everclear and gave the boys a drink. I was surprised I got 3cc's in the right one. Quite a different feeling than the last injections. I didn't have the pain in the groin and abdominal like last time. Really not much pain at all this time. Can feel my nuts are doing something but haven't started to swell yet. I'm going to bed and see how things look in the morning.
11-21-17
I woke up this morning with no abdominal or groin pain. And only slightly tender nuts
when lightly squeezed. This whole process has been so simple and easy. Sure wish I that I just couldn't do it. Ever so glad I finally got the nerve to go for it.
11-26-17
Swelling and soreness are gone after last injections. I'm tempted to give them another dose had had the guts to start years ago. But was so afraid of the pain involved pitting a needle into my balls tomorrow but I'm going to wait till the 4th to see if they shrink any more.
12-1-17
It's amazing how fast things change. I woke up this morning to pee, and i was feeling my nuts when i noticed that my left nut is now smaller than the right one and the right nut now feels much harder than it has previously. Will be interesting to see how much Everclear I will be able to inject to each nut on Monday.
12-6-17
I did 4th set of injections tonight at 5 p.m., another 3cc's in each nut. This will be a total of 10cc's. I had no sooner started than I started to feel the discomfort in my groin and abdomen. At 7 p.m. all was well, discomfort was gone. Can feel my nuts slowly start to see well and tighten, but not like i.e. the 1st 3cc injections of Everclear.
2-11-18
As happens sometimes, life gets in the way of one's plans! I haven't been able to inject for two months, but I believe the right nut is dead and the left one isn't but an injection or 2 away from being in the same state. Things have been happening even though they haven't been injected, it hasn't kept things from changing. My nuts have shrunk considerably. They are now 1/4 the size they were when I started. To look at my sac, you can't see much difference, but if you take ahold of my nuts, there is a world of difference.
3-5-18
I just had my annual physical with a new Doctor. He was going to draw blood and I asked him to run a check on my Testosterone level as I had been experiencing many of the symptoms of Low Testosterone. He has nothing to compare this to, but in Dec of 2016, I had a lab run my T levels. At that time it was 190 ng/d. The test results that just came back are down to 57 ng/dl. I think I have reached my goal.

the two url’s are places you can buy syringes and needles on line.

http://www.shopmedvet.com/product/syrin ... -bx-327114

http://www.atlanticmedsupply.com
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

Screenshot_20200523_140935_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
So, there are some new update on my endeavors of loosing my balls. I just got my elastrator and banding set and had my 1st experience with some real elastrator red bands.
I could do a total of 38 mins of banding in the 1st trial. It was very nice. The pain from the bands is super awesome I have to be banding more and more to get used to it.

The worst part is when the band is cut. Never expected that sudden pinch, it was worst. Could anyone give me some tip to minimise the pinch after cutting the band.?
Screenshot_20200523_140935_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
Screenshot_20200523_141146_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
Screenshot_20200523_141013_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
Screenshot_20200523_141110_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

Someone here suggested using a piece of bicycle inner tube then put on the elasterator band. I found if you cut a piece of inner tube about 3/4" to 1", which is easy to stretch, and put it around your balls first then the band. It does seem to make the band feel a bit looser but after about 30 mins it feels about the same. I can go to about 45 mins this way. Just cut the band and not the inner tube to get it off. You will be amazed at how little pinch there is. Make sure the band is in the middle of the inner tube and not on your skin.
Happy banding
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

Missouri_Steer wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:52 am if you can't afford to go to a clinic that doesn't require all the letters and things. the next best thing and it's painless, if you are in the States, but a bottle of Everclear 190 proof grain Alcohol, to inject into your nuts to kill them. They will shrink up and you will hardly know they are there. The first time you inject, inject 1cc of Everclear into each nut. This will let you know what to expect when you do a 3cc injections a week later, and every two week later. until you can't get anymore alcohol in either nut. If this interests you let me know and add your email address and I will send you a copy of my journal that I kept while killing my nuts.
Yeah, i did many injection over the last 6 weeks and its very exciting!!! I took Spirit of melissa (80 % Alc plus herbal essences) and give each of my little beasts 2 - 2,5 ml to drink. And they are happy, will lay swollen and fat in their sac and are dangling until the swelling is gone and they will cry for the next round...I believe they are hooked for alc, hahaha...
i have practifyed all kinds of cbt until splitting my cock until the halft length of shaft at last
mms123

Post by mms123 »

Hello Raj...I am Vijay from Pune.I am 65,have same problem as you.I also want to get castrated,my balls are also low hanging,and better to cut them alongwith ball sack.I could feel better..but am worried about the possible side effects as you think.but have a strong wish to get it done.i saw a few,castrated male organs pics on net and fascinated to do that.I wd really love to get my balls & sack removed to get a smooth finish,lovely feel.Let's be in touch...My WA number is 8208603771..Plz contact.

Thanks
Last edited by mms123 on Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

You will have no side-effects, when you will take a little bit testotop-gel each morning. So your body will get all what he needs: not so much for a high sex-drive, but enough for bones and blood-circoit... and you always will be able to steer your own testo-level by your self and not by your both beasters!! :lol:
i have practifyed all kinds of cbt until splitting my cock until the halft length of shaft at last