Male wanting breast

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

scrotuminflator2

Male wanting breast

Post by scrotuminflator2 »

Just wondering if there is a way to encourage natural breast growth In a male without the side effect of losing functions like when you take hormones
deechte

Re: Male wanting breast

Post by deechte »

I would love to have breasts just like you,
A or b cup
I wat to feel them jiggle
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

What about using breast implants?
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

scrotuminflator2 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:49 pm Just wondering if there is a way to encourage natural breast growth In a male without the side effect of losing functions like when you take hormones
I will say from personal experience that it requires a lot of dedication to everyday living to influence the body in this way.
I began with studying herbal phytoestrogenic materials and used the most strongest ones to start developing breast fat and trying to gain weight as i was very slender then and its best if one kinda starts skinny and builds up the fat in the usual feminine places as this will result in better shape, but i was purposefully wanting to ferminize my body as much as possible as i was going to transition to living in a female gender I.D.
However, i already had some weird hormonal issues going on and some possibly intersexed problems internally so i had a kinda femme pelvic structure already.

That aside, i will say that everyone that uses phytoestrogenics has a wide range of bodily response depending on how sensitive one is to the plant hormone chemicals.
One person may use pueraria mirifica and begin developing breasts quickly and another person it may not effect at all. Ive never used pueraria (kwao krua) ,but i wanted to try it as it seems to be the herb with the strongest estrogenic effect.
I always used fenugreek sprouts, licorice root, red clover, dioscorea villosa extract, kudzu root,also soy milk is one of the highest product in level of isoflavones that have the estrogenic properties.

The chemicals that you want to look at are isoflavones primarily, phytoestrogens mainly fall into the class of flavonoids: the most potent in this class are coumestans and isoflavones (genistein and daidzein).

Here is a good little article that kinda explains it,
https://www.uspharmacist.com/article/focus-on-phytoestrogens

I eventually just began taking actual pharmaceutical estradiol valerate, or 17beta estradiol and wished i had just started right off with that as i began to develop better quicker.

I had chatted with a lot of people on many websites dedicated to breast development and also transexual/transgender sites and noticed a lot of guys that just wanted real breasts but not really wanting to lose their male sexual ability.
I know that many guys could take phytoestrogens and it actually made their testosterone level response increase greatly and they got even more intense sexual results, and even some guys took low dose of actual estrogen and it didnt seem to bother their sexual ability too much.

You have to know when to stop taking it and take a break for a week every month, and some went off of it for couple weeks ,until they felt their system returning to "normal".
The cycling thing goes for either the herbal phytoestrogenics or the real estrogens.

Personally i was doing pretty good with the estrogen and doing breast vacuum pumping to bring more blood and lymph fluid circulation into the breast tissues, i have actual mammary gland system with lobules and ducts, but it was much better back years ago when i was still on a regimen. I developed nice breast fat layer and my nipples and areolas got huge as i built special vacuum caps and cups to influence their development better into size and shape i liked.
Because i could develop very long big nipples when i was taking estrogen, but i also had the side effect of lactating,so that kinda messed up the size pumping work as the fluids would seep out too much from my nipples and fill the pump cups too much to hold a vacuum.
Anyway, the down side to using the real estrogen is it tends to make one gain weight allover and i began to go past my goal shape which was much bigger butt and hips to just getting way too chubby belly and torso.

It is all in how your body type is when starting with this sort of thing. Typically a male has too strong of a hormonal system to allow estrogenic stuff to influence things too much as that is the natural physiological response that the body is supposed to do. However, there is probably a quarter or less of males that have bodies that will respond more readily to estrogenic effect. Mostly i think the main effect for a certain percentage is loss of sexual function to some extent after awhile.
Skiller6676

Post by Skiller6676 »

I have quite big breasts because I have overweight. I have already lost 15 kilos so they were bigger before. I realy like my tits they are so sensitive especially the nipples. I am planing to lose more weight but I wish that I could keep my breast I just love the feeling touching them.
Attachments
20180121_205835.jpg
20180121_205815.jpg
Black_Wing

Post by Black_Wing »

You should go for breast implants. It’s way better than messing up with herbs.
Attachments
9C4D6AA2-2BF6-4324-B046-4A138095C563.jpeg
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

Also, i had forgot to add, as Blackwing mentions, the herbal phytoestrogens as well as the actual estrogen hormone chemicals will affect your mind also as well as your sexual response.
I know of several men that started off only wanting to develop larger breasts but eventually they had more problems mentally such as lacking mental clarity and big mood swings and being real wacky, also it seems it can instigate the manifestation of undeveloped physical problems that are hereditary, as triggering hormonal cell switches related to dna and can cause issues that would have remained undeveloped. Some find they get mental health changes.
I found this out by developing a heart arrhythmia, which has been mainly a problem with my mom's side of the family and just the women.
Screwing around with endocrine system can also cause problems for bones and skeletal strength and can weaken your muscles.
One of the main problems it can first cause if taking some sort of hormone altering substance is mental issues, such as depression and anxiety.
Like i mentioned before, the herbal stuff ,like the hormones can also reduce sexual function and desire for fetishes and things that one is attracted to.
jamessbonde

Post by jamessbonde »

Nice breast! :P
I'm pumping my breast and nipples everyday.
And it feels so good!
The negative side is when i'll go to beach!
People staring and i wonder why?
Love my nipples and breast and i never stop pumping!
mac67

Post by mac67 »

I just started pumping. Feels great. Does it really help them grow?
pumped.jpg
larger cup.jpg
modified pump.jpg
10-23-20 a.jpg
Maxsuction

Post by Maxsuction »

I love you tits ... I want to suck on them for hours...if I could suck on mine I would.... Be I can only lick them...
IMG_20210111_124205.jpg
Attachments
IMG_20201126_084308.jpg
IMG_20210119_120427.jpg
Maxsuction

Post by Maxsuction »

I love how they get so red from pumping... Keep pumping and see how big you can get them
IMG_20201126_084241.jpg
golden_condor

Post by golden_condor »

It is a shame that this post has not recieved any reactions in a year. Since i have read this post i ordered pueraria merifica pills. I have ordered them around 4 times already and within a few weeks i could notice the difference. I started getting wider hips and i got breast growth. As i am very skinny i do not have very much fat that can be redistributed, but the difference of before and after taking these pills is still very vissible. The nipples get very sensitive and when i took a high enough dose for a period of time i even started making breast milk. When i squeezed the area around my nipples, sticky transparent fluid came out of them. At that time i took 1,5 grams of pills at a time. The nipples became puffier but did not get any bigger. After that i stopped for a while and the size decreased. I hope that i can keep on taking these pills for a long time so i can see if longer periods of use makes more progress. Before this i did some other experimentations on my body, so search for my username and you will find the post.
montreal pumper

Post by montreal pumper »

I would love to feed on lactating male breasts
ARMD

Post by ARMD »

Hi. I just saw your pics now. I'm also growing male breasts.
Attachments
IMG_20220505_065333_196~2.jpg
ARMD

Post by ARMD »

Hi. These are my breasts, which I'm currently growing.
Attachments
IMG_20220509_013828_637.jpg