Stretching meatomy and stretching progress

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Velcroman

Re: Stretching meatomy and stretching progress

Post by Velcroman »

HoleStuffer wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:26 pm
urethra wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:06 pm Great as always, but we are waiting on photos with her fingers. Or even vids
I would love that, but she would freak out.

I had a dream that she did that and mentioned it to her, but she said "I don't even know if I can". If only she knew.

Her fingers are smaller than mine, I could get all of them in there.
Try flowers and chocolates. You never know what she will say after a bit of bribery.
HoleStuffer

Post by HoleStuffer »

Just wanted to update...

Got a few new toys. One was recommended in this old thread:

https://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2681&start=495#p208850

by my urethral hero, alan69 (who said he could take 19 mm, 3/4 inch).

He first tried a Killian speculum (small and narrow). I tried this, the blades are too small and if you widen it a lot you put a lot of pressure in a small area - it acts as a blade and cuts/rips/tears. Also I put so much pressure on the screw I stripped it.

alan69 graduated to a small vaginal speculum and I found one small enough. (13 mm, though it measures 14 mm). Wow, that's fun. Just tried it out and amazing, just what I need to stretch. There's two adjustments, one opens it up, one spreads the blades apart. The opening adjustment just puts pressure on the end, deep in, while the spreader opens the whole thing up and really stretched me out. I can set the screw and just hold it there. Mmm.

To get free shipping I added a lube shooter, a small (0.8 in = 20 mm) anal plug and small anal beads. The lube injector doesn't work that well - my urethra just squeezes it all out so that as I retract the injector it all comes out with it. Still makes me nice and slick but doesn't leave much. The anal beads are fun - I measured them at 8.9 8.9 13.3 13.3 16.8 16.8 20.6 20.6 mm and can get up to the first 16.8 in. Fun to work in and out. But it goes too deep, I should be able to get the second 16.8 mm one in but I'm stopped. I think I'll cut off the first two, they don't do much and they go too deep in me.

The 0.8 in anal plug was lots of fun. 20 mm is more than my limit but since it's silicone I almost got it in by pushing really really hard. It stretched me like never before. I think if I keep working at it I'll get it in!
Attachments
IMG_20191108_162150.jpg
IMG_20191108_162210.jpg
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Awesome update, can't wait to see how big you'll go with that speculum!
Stecgra

Post by Stecgra »

This is something that has fascinated me for a long time. How do I get started on stretching ?
HoleStuffer

Post by HoleStuffer »

Stecgra wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:19 am How do I get started on stretching ?
Lube, sounds and patience. Hegar sounds are the widest recommended but I find the curve too much (maybe my dick's too straight?)
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Of course, I have a urethral speculum. But a permanent stretch defect can only be achieved with a penis plug üder a dilator. Because you can leave this inserted longer.
Stretching the external urethra and the urethra are 2 construction sites.
The Meatus urethrae externus is stretched best with a penis plug with longitudinal bore. So that the plug can remain permanently inserted. Method. Insert a plug that just enters the meatus into the fossa navicularis urethrae. After about 2 weeks the plug will go out easily. Because the meatus has stretched due to the permanent stretch. Then you can import a 0.5mm larger plug. After 2 weeks the next and so on. With this method I can now introduce a 18mm penis plug.
To stretch the urethra from the fossa navicularis urethrae. It is best to take Hegar dilators for approx. 19cm long, which can be easily inserted through the prostate. Residuals during insertion can cause some urethral strictures (strictures) and the prostate entrance These disabilities must be passed carefully to avoid injury. Cleanliness is absolutely important to avoid infections. Disinfect the dilator and a sterile lubricant is necessary. I use Xylocain Gel 2%. This is called then Sounden. After frequent use, the urethra will become accustomed to it and the initial impairments will no longer occur, so that the pleasant feelings will prevail. After some time you can use the next 0.5mm Thicker Dilator to stretch the urethra. How fast you can use the next size depends on the frequency of use and on the duration of stretching (1-2 hours), but it is still very tedious. It is relatively safe as long as you do not penetrate into the bladder. Because you can easily damage the bladder sphincter and thus trigger incontinence. In addition, you have no germ-free urine for rinsing the urethra more. That's why I usually only sound through the prostate and do not invade the bladder. With this method I have been able to insert a 12.5mm. The urethra makes a 90 ° angle to the prostate in the course of its course, which can be well with a Van Buren dilator, a flexible dilator or a catheter to reach the bladder. It is also possible with a Hegar dilator but because you have to push the penis down. :D
Attachments
Meatus with Dilator
Meatus with Dilator
Solo Masturbant :D