sounding

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

01pt5speed

sounding

Post by 01pt5speed »

I am enjoying my first sounding expierance and would like to master the deep sounding techniques in the future.

I have a set of Hager and Rosebud sounds that I purchased last year

I do have a Meatotomy and have been sounding for about 6 months, I am able to insert a Hager 11/12 sound into my pee hole easily. I am currently stretching with a 13/14 hager sound.

Do any forum sounders have any recommendations on streaching up to 15/16 and possibly to 17/18 sounds in the in the next 6 months?

California Sounder,
data1730

Re: sounding

Post by data1730 »

Patience, a lot of lube, and patience, patience, patience
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Stretching the external urethra and the urethra are 2 construction sites.
The Meatus urethrae externus is best stretched with a penis plug with longitudinal bore. So that the plug can remain permanently inserted. Method. Insert a plug that just enters the meatus into the fossa navicularis urethrae. After about 2 weeks the plug will go out easily. Because the meatus has stretched due to the permanent stretch. Then you can import a 0.5mm larger plug. After 2 weeks the next and so on. With this method I can now introduce a 18mm penis plug.
To stretch the urethra from the fossa navicularis urethrae. It is best to take Hegar dilators for approx. 19cm long which can be easily inserted through the prostate. Residuals during insertion can cause some urethral strictures (strictures) and the prostate entrance These disabilities must be passed carefully to avoid injury. Cleanliness is absolutely important to avoid infections. Disinfect the dilator and a sterile lubricant is necessary. I use Xylocain Gel 2%. This is called then Sounden. After frequent use, the urethra will become accustomed to it and the initial impairments will no longer occur, so that the pleasant feelings will prevail. After some time you can use the next 0.5mm Thicker Dilator to stretch the urethra. How fast you can use the next size depends on the frequency of use and on the duration of stretching (1-2 hours), but it is still very tedious. It is relatively safe as long as you do not penetrate into the bladder. Because you can easily damage the bladder sphincter and thus trigger incontinence. In addition, you have no germ-free urine for rinsing the urethra more. That's why I usually only sound through the prostate and do not invade the bladder. With this method I have been able to insert a 12.5mm. The urethra makes a 90 ° angle to the top of the prostate, which can be easily passed through a Van Buren dilator, a flexible dilator, or a catheter to reach the bladder. It is also possible with a Hegar dilator but because you have to push the penis down.
:D
Solo Masturbant :D
mrbigcox

Post by mrbigcox »

Lots of great info here guys, dead on. As said, patience, lube..... And best to lay on your back and let gravity do its thing, never force anything. Pain is NOT part of this type of play for it’s the way the body says STOP. Listen to your body. Stinging and burning... What I have found to be the biggest cause is the lube I use. If it burns or stings switch up lube. Enjoy the ride!
Ruegen2018

Post by Ruegen2018 »

@Lexi

Danke für den ausführlichen Bericht
Es macht sehr viel Spaß zu Klingen.

Gruß Horst
overpumped

Post by overpumped »

Here it was my last session Pumping Speculum an ribbed sound feel so good
enjoy