How to remove frenulum?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

pikol93

How to remove frenulum?

Post by pikol93 »

How do you guys removed your frenulum? I've read about clamping and then cutting or tying it up? Can someone please explain to me how exactly do you do this?
mothdust

Re: How to remove frenulum?

Post by mothdust »

mothdust wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:26 pm A healed frenulum piercing can be used to do an easy frenulectomy (sp?). If this is your eventual intention it's best to go deep if you want to remove all trace of it.

A super easy way to turn a hole into a cut (I also made a prince Albert into a meato this way) is to get a bit of fishing line or a nylon or metal guitar string, roll it under a sharp blade, and then pull the scored section back and forth through the hole, under tension. This cuts only a tiny bit of tissue at a time, making the process take a few minutes, but also making it cause only a very tolerable amount of pain.

If you do this through your frenum, following the line of your glans, you'll be left with the whole frenum floating free. Over time as your skin stretches to accommodate the far more even tension now possible, it'll mostly disappear, just leaving a little nub. When it became clear it'd finished disappearing, I trimmed off what was left with nail clippers. These are actually very useful for such small trimming jobs - if you carefully close the clippers very slowly, they first clamp and numb the tissue, which after a minute is quite painless to cut through with a final squeeze. This is even easier with the style of clipper that's like a pair of very sharp sidecutters.
series

Post by series »

I removed a small amount of frenum using a "stitch". I was very nervous and only took a very small bite. That worked well so I tried again same result and I was happy with it. I then pierce my remaining frenum and inserted a small barbell. It becames loose so I went a size bigger. Eventually it was the hole was too big for a 6mm barbell with 8mm balls. Kept falling out, and was only held by skin a hairs thickness. I cut that with a thread and the frenun has completely gone. It took time and was virtually painless, infact it felt great. An easy if slow way to do it.
series

Post by series »

heres a pic of how it is now
20190701_202518.jpg
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Check it out here, you'll find lots of tips on how to remove your frenulum. I removed my frenulum with scissors.
https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=152.0 :D
Attachments
Frenulektomy
Frenulektomy
SDC10447a.jpg (43.53 KiB) Viewed 4005 times
Solo Masturbant :D
heinderhod

Post by heinderhod »

I went to my urulogist and told him that when retracting my foreskin it causes much pain in my frenulum so I want it to be removed. He cut it off professionally and after 2 Werks all threads removed and another2 Weeks everything was healed and I was lucky without frenulum