Permanent hair removal

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Dude19

Permanent hair removal

Post by Dude19 »

So for a long time I have thought about permanently removing all the hair around my pubic area. For a many years I have gone back and forth with shaving it and leaving it mostly I shaved it. Probably a year ago I read on here about someone who did such a thing where he removed pretty much all the body hair from his body and now has a completely smooth skin. I don't think I will go that far for now but I will like to start with my pubic hair. I ordered a similar device that he used a year ago and after reading the instructions I decided not to try it yet. I then found a bottle of hair remover opened it to use it and couldn't stand the chemical smell. So recently I bought a Brazilian hard wax that had good reviews. I tried it on just the top portion of the pubic area. The first try it would stick down so the next try I warmed it up more and that time it stuck down so I waited for it to harden up but only got hard in a couple of places and didn't remove much hair so then I tried it again this time I grabbed an ice pack from the freezer to try to cool it down and that time it remove more hair however it left a lot there. I now waxing is not going to be a permanent hair remover so eventually I will have to use something else but for now I will stick to it.
If anyone has successfully permanently removed hair from their pubic area please share bellow including pictures.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
slkdyk

Re: Permanent hair removal

Post by slkdyk »

Dude,
Did the wax kit you tried require the wax to be heated? I have tried the other soft wax kits and they are only sticky and like you mention only get some hair. The hard wax kit (heat required) do a much better job. I have used a epilator on dick and balls for a couple years now. I use the Dungeon Master 23. :D Just kidding, the model is a Emjoi for Men. At first it was painful to do the initial bush hog type of removal but after the first hogging it got better and now it is not painful at all. I epilate about every 3 weeks to keep things smooth and hairless. In that time the hair grows less that 1/8". It has to grow about that long for the epilator to get a good grip. Each time after the initial time the hair grows back a bit finer so now it is more like a stiff fuzz with no stubble. The trick is you have to keep at it either waxing or epilating.
Good luck
sd
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

I use an electric epilator very effectively on my pubic area from my navel down to the root of my penis, across to my thighs on both sides. I also epilate around my anus and the area between anus and balls, around my nipples and my armpits and all of these areas remain smooth as a baby's bottom for a good two months.
However, I've so far been unable to epilate my penis and ball sac and would like advice from those who do (please!) I find it difficult to get the skin tight enough and it hurts!
I can recommend electric epilation though - but don't forget to rub in cream containing aloe vera afterwards to avoid skin rash.
K
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

What about laser hair removal. A girl in my local chemist had hairy arms and she did the laser hair removal and 12 months later not even bum fluff visible.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

The wax I got is required to be heated in the microwave I don't know if the ratings of time were based of a higher powered microwave but it seemed to me that it needed more time to heat and a much lower temp to harden fully. It does work somewhat and to be honest if I had all the time I needed to continue to perfect it I would have removed more hair. The pain of the hair being removed is not bad and quickly goes away. I don't know how you would remove the hair bellow the scrotum and around the anus by yourself with one of those epilators plus my sight isn't good enough to make out the fine hair.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

However, I've so far been unable to epilate my penis and ball sac and would like advice from those who do (please!) I find it difficult to get the skin tight enough and it hurts!
Try applying baby powder lightly so the epilator slides easily to avoid pinching the delicate skin of the sac and be sure to keep the skin as tight as possible. Do it often (2-3 weeks) so the hair is light and easier to pull. I do everything from the neck down about every 3-4 weeks. Been doing this for several years now.
sd
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

Dude19 - Just curious what method of permanent removal did you purchase and why did you decide not to use it?
wanttopump

Post by wanttopump »

I had laser hair removal on my cock and balls, takes several rounds of treatment and I need to go back maybe get a couple more as a few more hairs than I would like have grown back. The procedure itself does sting a bit but it isn't too bad. Loved the look and feel immediately after final treatment but not all hair grows at the same time so some hair can be in the wrong growth phase for it to permanently remove it, which is why you need multiple treatments.
Pierzeddick

Post by Pierzeddick »

You can get an IPL (intense pulsed light) hair remover for less the $50 on Amazon. Just remember they don't do well on light colored hair and dark skin tones. They are cheap and will eliminate most of the hair on the legs, arms, chest, and groin.
kullukde

Post by kullukde »

I bought an IPL here in Germany 2 years ago and it was much more expensive than 50$. I have a rather light skin and medium dark hair. It does work however it needs time. I used it regularly once a week and the armpit hair did not regrow after about 1 year and the pubes still have some hairs growing, but nothing to worry. However, you cannot use it on your scrotum, there I have to shave still.
All in all, I am quite content, there is no pain, no irritation of the skin by waxing or epilation and since there are only a few hairs, shaving is done within seconds.
Alfadrawya

Post by Alfadrawya »

On scrotum can't Use? Wy?
kullukde

Post by kullukde »

First of all, it clearly states this on the leaflet. Secondly, it has to be put flatly on the skin and then the lightflash is activated and it is hardly possible on the scrotum.
Lastly, my IPL has a sensor, which analyzes the skin color and adjusts the strenghts of the flashing so that the skin is not damaged and my scrotum is to dark to allow a flash at all.
Alfadrawya

Post by Alfadrawya »

thanks, i will try on my scrotum when i buy the depilator ...
:mrgreen:
pumpingphil

Post by pumpingphil »

I found a local waxing lady who does my crack,sac and cock. I go every couple of months. She's very good and you get used to the tugging, it doesn't really hurt. I'm usually hard when does my sac and cock and she is very careful to get all those hairs along the shaft which I wouldn't notice. She also gives my pubes a trim and neatens things up. I asked her to go around the base to help when I pump, she's a great find and I haven't asked for masturbation though I'm usually ready for it, I don't want to spoil things. I'm usually on semi hard when I get up and we both admire her work afterwards, cool..
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

I bought one of the IPL devices. I've been using it for a few months. It might be that this particular model lacks sufficient cowbell to do the job, but while it will "frizzle" the stubble (the instructions allow anything from freshly shaved to 1/4 inch of hair) and it has definitely slowed hair growth down, but it's still growing back just as dense.

The unit has plenty of flashes, so I'm using it once a week instead of every couple of months, which is what they say is all I should need by now. I might step up to twice a week. I don't see that it would hurt anything even if it's not as effective as they claimed.

I have light skin and dark hair, so I'm an ideal user according to the instructions.