I'm thinkning of getting my dick pierced. What piercings are known to give the most sexual pleasure?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Thickerplox

I'm thinkning of getting my dick pierced. What piercings are known to give the most sexual pleasure?

Post by Thickerplox »

After talking to a buddy with a piercing in his glans (can't remember what it was called but it goes through the urethra and has a fat ball at the end of the shaft) I'm thinking I would like to get something similar, or possibly some other piercing. What piercing are known to enhance sex? Are there any piercings that are good for hanging weights for penis stretching?
herrjonny

Re: I'm thinkning of getting my dick pierced. What piercings are known to give the most sexual pleasure?

Post by herrjonny »

I have a PA which does a pretty good job. Before I had a frenum, which was nice but nothing compared to now. I've heard that apadravya and dydoe are the ones giving the most sensation, but I have no personal experience with that.
Mods: DIY fren removal, 00g DIY deepish PA, high&tight circ (feb 2018), PPP removal (mar 2020), full meatotomy (jun 2020), radical low&tight recirc (Jan 2021), 6g RPA (Feb 2022)
Next: subincision
PM me!
NuderThanNude

Re: I'm thinkning of getting my dick pierced. What piercings are known to give the most sexual pleasure?

Post by NuderThanNude »

Take your pick!

The ones closer to the frenum gave more pleasure.
Attachments
P9082665~s.jpg
P1000637~_resize.jpg
PA100362.JPG
P9082664.JPG
Picture 011~.jpg
kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

Do you have a foreskin? I can recommend frenum piercing, and north-south or east-west piercings through the tip of the foreskin. You can hang weights from the foreskin and the feelings are indescribably sexy. Also, if you walk around nude, the feeling of a ring trembling at the 'southern tip' of the foreskin is fabulous.
K
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

I would have to agree even though I am cut I have tried to restore my foreskin and the idea of having piercings there preventing it from retracting just made me hard. Otherwise pa piercings are great what nuderthannude posted are great as well. I would like to have seen them in person since a picture only one thing it doesn't give you an idea of weight or size.
Be careful when trying new things. :D