Want to develop a heavily calloused glans

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

nunchuks

Want to develop a heavily calloused glans

Post by nunchuks »

When I got circumcised the glans became drier and less sensitive. I'd like to extend this process and make the skin on my glans as thick and leathery as possible, like the hands of a rock climber or the fingers of a guitarist. Anyone found any method to achieve this?

I could keep my glans dry with rubbing alcohol applied regularly. That ought to thicken the skin as dry skin doesn't slough off so well and the top layer builds up (i think this is what causes keratinisation after circumcision). The downside is that this would need to be a lifelong routine, it wouldnt be a permanent change to the glans.

I'd like to build up a thick callous somehow but it's hard seeing as callouses usually only build up on skin with a bone beneath it (no bone in the penis sadly).

I've started masturbating by rubbing my dry glans but I doubt this will do anything. Any advice?
soundsgreat87

Re: Want to develop a heavily calloused glans

Post by soundsgreat87 »

I've seen a guy who goes by wudafuk. He's calloused his glans with an interesting contraption -- he has a cock piercing at the tip where he attaches a rubber band with an abrasive tip at the end (like one of those Dremel tools). Then he has a machine which waggles his cock back and forth quickly so the abrasive tip bounces off the glans.

I mean, you could just try some sandpaper, too... I'm serious!
herrjonny

Post by herrjonny »

I've been trying the same for a while. Alcohol helps only a bit. After showering I brush my glans with a really rough brush, which at first hurt quite a bit, but not anymore. I think that made it less sensitive to pain, but unfortunately didn't take end light-touch sensitivity. Also I've been trying no underwear in jeans recently, that actually seems to do a little.
But still I hope to find a much better way, so if you find one, let me know.
Mods: DIY fren removal, 00g DIY deepish PA, high&tight circ (feb 2018), PPP removal (mar 2020), full meatotomy (jun 2020), radical low&tight recirc (Jan 2021), 6g RPA (Feb 2022)
Next: subincision
PM me!
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Do you have any pics of your progress Jonny? Would love to see how your glans has changed in the past year.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

I will say this as being a freeballer for a few years mostly in jeans. I have not seen any evidence the the rough inside of jeans develope and calloused glans. Ps I am also cut.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
smallboixxs

Post by smallboixxs »

Hi.
I want exactly the same. Tryed alcohol on the glans and i am wanking without lube but it still feels very sensible. There must be a way to go for more...
nunchuks

Post by nunchuks »

There's a condition in the BDSM community called "leather ass". When a person is spanked on the ass daily their ass gradually becomes leathery and less sensitive.

I've started a routine based on this idea. I get the end of a leather belt and spank my glans all over with the belt for about 5 mins per day. The goal is to stress the skin but not to cause any bruising or breaking of the skin. It should be uncomfortable but not super painful. It seems like sensitivity is already starting to decline although it's only been a few days so far so it's too early to speculate on the long term effect.
bulgariansounder

Post by bulgariansounder »

Since 2017 I started torturing my glans in order to get less sensitve... Every week I torture my glans with nettle . Also I like to hit my glans with rubber bands and sometimes gets bloody. Very effective is to pour melted candle wax, feels good after the nettle. I like also to shock my glans with the abs electronic gymnic, I just put the device on the glans without the belt. At the begging was hard for me to switch to the max but now is not a problem at all!
If you want I can upload a photo of my rough and uneven skin on my cockhead.
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Please do!
eternity

Post by eternity »

I have accomplished a callous on the underside of my glans. It all began when I stretched my PA to 1/2 an inch and the urethra fractured. The healing process was weeks and not pretty. Once healed I continued to roll up a towel and hump it in bed. My large PA opening under the glans would catch on the edge of the towel and as I thrust I would be rubbing the underside of the glans roughly. Eventually I developed a callous. I enjoy this rough play since I have ED and I can't get it up anymore.
puddleoflesh

Post by puddleoflesh »

I have successfully managed to achieve a thick-skinned, numb glans by using oral pain gel products, prior to and during masturbation. I always use lube, to avoid excessive damage, but masturbated the numb penis roughly, with frequent applications of the pain gel, until ejaculation. I did this regularly for many months, masturbating only when the glans was numb.

Over time, the numb glans can take longer and longer masturbation sessions without ejaculation, or even getting sore. I can no longer ejaculate through penile penetration sex. As a happy, 100% bottom, this is of no concern for me. My numb and thick-skinned glans has taken up to two hours of continuous masturbation, without ejaculation.

I no longer need the pain gel. My glans has virtually no sensation; only hard pinches, or punctures, can be felt.
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

My glans have no feelings at all. I am not circumcised but like 12 years back i have cut the frenulum and from then I always keep my foreskin retracted back and my glans is always exposed.
In the beginning it was very sensitive and it was uncomfortable to wear pants but now after 12 years of always wearing jeans without underwear my glans is completely without any feelings.
Now I can rub my glans with hard toothbrush and still i cant feel it.
The skin on my glans looks like the one above my heels.
modex

Post by modex »

puddleoflesh wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 12:02 am I have successfully managed to achieve a thick-skinned, numb glans by using oral pain gel products, prior to and during masturbation.
@puddleoflesh: Which gel did you use / would you know the active ingredient? Benzocaine, procaine,...? Thanks.
puddleoflesh

Post by puddleoflesh »

modex wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 5:32 am
puddleoflesh wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 12:02 am I have successfully managed to achieve a thick-skinned, numb glans by using oral pain gel products, prior to and during masturbation.
@puddleoflesh: Which gel did you use / would you know the active ingredient? Benzocaine, procaine,...? Thanks.
Hey Modex, I have used a few different products. The one I finished with was Anbesol liquid, 20% Benzocaine. Frequent applications. Good luck with your efforts.
modex

Post by modex »

Thanks for the reply. In a hurry...gone shopping ;-)