New Meatotomy!

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Jack13424

New Meatotomy!

Post by Jack13424 »

Hey guys I am new to this forum and just started my very own Meatotomy! I cut it to a total of about 10-12mm so far (I let it regrow like a mm for a complexity of reasons) but am certainly thinking about extending it! I just have a few questions and concerns. A. I have heard it is hard to peewhile standing up. Has anybody figured out a way to do it consistently with a full meatotomy??? B. I am currently cut but still have some of my frenum. Would it be advised to cut this out like other topics suggest? C. What do the girls think of it? I am currently single but am looking to get back into a relationship. Have any of you had a negative experience? Finally D. Thanks to everybody who documented their process of it and helped me with my initial cut!

Jack
Quax

Re: New Meatotomy!

Post by Quax »

Jack13424 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:43 pm...it is hard to peewhile standing up. Has anybody figured out a way to do it consistently with a full meatotomy?
It depends on how far the meato has been cut - the more you cut the less you can pee standing ;)
You might reach your aim in the way Peter did:
Peter Borges wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:50 pm
Hello, from to day! I can pee with a straight stream outside my penishead. Peter Borges
Hello, from to day! I can pee with a straight stream outside my penishead. Peter Borges

I myself will try to extend my meato the way he did...
Jack13424 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:43 pmstill have some of my frenum. Would it be advised to cut this out like other topics suggest?
That is no point other people can advise; it depends on your own point of view.
clean_front.png
Starting my own meato I left the frenum intact, now I'm glad that I've removed it- imho it looks much cleaner.
Jack13424 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:43 pmC. What do the girls think of it?
Get in and find out :P
"You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy" (Nightbirde - *12.29.1990 †02.19.2022)
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

I will say from my expeirence I have been able to stand to pee however it is in a urinal as far as a toilet goes I sit most of the time. I will say this I have accidentally peed on my shoe at a urinal because my meatotomy was slightly more open then normal. Since then I just stand as close to the urinal as I can. If you go for what Peter has done I will recommend sitting.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Jack13424 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:43 pm Hey guys I am new to this forum and just started my very own Meatotomy! I cut it to a total of about 10-12mm so far (I let it regrow like a mm for a complexity of reasons) but am certainly thinking about extending it! I just have a few questions and concerns. A. I have heard it is hard to peewhile standing up. Has anybody figured out a way to do it consistently with a full meatotomy??? B. I am currently cut but still have some of my frenum. Would it be advised to cut this out like other topics suggest? C. What do the girls think of it? I am currently single but am looking to get back into a relationship. Have any of you had a negative experience? Finally D. Thanks to everybody who documented their process of it and helped me with my initial cut!

Jack
If you want to cut to the foreskin, you should remove the Frenulum Praeputii before you can cut straight. :D
Attachments
1740a.JPG
Solo Masturbant :D
Jack13424

Post by Jack13424 »

News and update! I was actually able to manage to pull it back apart and now that it was almost healed I split it further! I added about 30-50% more to it and so far so good! These past two times have been without clamping though and this past time had a moderate amount of bleeding (but controllable) so I think I may start the clamp and cut method soon to decrease it. Also my head isn't pulling apart as much on its own as other pictures I have seen with the same length so maybe not clamping affects that? I will probably update in a few days, thanks for the support guys!