Urethral penetration and Frenulum piercing

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

kalle69

Urethral penetration and Frenulum piercing

Post by kalle69 »

Hello. What do you think ? comments please! :P
Attachments
kjhlkjh.jpg
asfd.jpg
20190126_195359.jpg
20190126_191951.jpg
20190126_190857.jpg
20181231_082613.jpg
20181231_075022.jpg
20181231_074809.jpg
20180325_070051.jpg
20171126_065150.jpg
Lexi

Re: Urethral penetration and Frenulum piercing

Post by Lexi »

Stretching the external urethra and the urethra are 2 construction sites.
The Meatus urethrae externus is best stretched with a penis plug with longitudinal bore. So that the plug can remain permanently inserted. Method. Insert a plug that just enters the meatus into the fossa navicularis urethrae. After about 2 weeks the plug will go out easily. Because the meatus has stretched due to the permanent stretch. Then you can import a 0.5mm larger plug. After 2 weeks the next and so on. With this method I can now introduce a 18mm penis plug.
To stretch the urethra from the fossa navicularis urethrae. It is best to take Hegar dilators for approx. 19cm long which can be easily inserted through the prostate. Residuals during insertion can cause some urethral strictures (strictures) and the prostate entrance These disabilities must be passed carefully to avoid injury. Cleanliness is absolutely important to avoid infections. Disinfect the dilator and a sterile lubricant is necessary. I use Xylocain Gel 2%. This is called then Sounden. After frequent use, the urethra will become accustomed to it and the initial impairments will no longer occur, so that the pleasant feelings will prevail. After some time you can use the next 0.5mm Thicker Dilator to stretch the urethra. How fast you can use the next size depends on the frequency of use and on the duration of stretching (1-2 hours), but it is still very tedious. It is relatively safe as long as you do not penetrate into the bladder. Because you can easily damage the bladder sphincter and thus trigger incontinence. In addition, you have no germ-free urine for rinsing the urethra more. That's why I usually only sound through the prostate and do not invade the bladder. With this method I have been able to insert a 12.5mm. The urethra makes a 90 ° angle to the top of the prostate, which can be easily passed through a Van Buren dilator, a flexible dilator, or a catheter to reach the bladder. It is also possible with a Hegar dilator but because you have to push the penis down.
Attachments
Meatus after Sounden.
Meatus after Sounden.
Solo Masturbant :D
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

First great work.
I will say this I have been able to stretch all the was into the bladder with no issues (knock on wood) however I try not to leave it in for very long and only occasionally do it to prevent it from staying open. My tips for doing any stretching is to be careful with what you use. I have had a surgical grade latex hose slip into my urethra where I couldn't easily get it back out I think it was in there for a long time before eventually I was able reach the end with some forceps. It then was very difficult to pull out because it somehow got a knot in it. Not everything that fits is safe. I also want to say that a great way of rinsing out your urethra is to drink a lot of water before hand and if you are going to kept a sound in for longer than 15 minutes drink water occasionally during stretching. The last tip I have is before using anything to stretch have more than one plan of getting it out if it slips in to far. I have read a lot about stretching and have done it myself and from what I gather for optimal results stretching for long periods of time either every other day or everyday will result in a satisfactory gain. Using plugs to stretch the meatus does work very well. The only thing I have run into is finding inexpensive ones that could be worn 24/7. I have worn a plug that was designed to be worn all day with a glans ring and through hole however it now is to small to effectively stretch the urethra. And even though I can find one that is completely made out of silicone it isn't cheap and I want one that has has metal ends.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
mrcando181082

Post by mrcando181082 »

Try getting plugs from The Chain Gang. They are very well made and affordable. I have found them to be the best around with many size options and styles. Enjoy!!
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

I have looked and they do have a wide selection of plugs and they all look top notch but I see the price and have to say nope. I look at my set of hegar sounds that I paid like $20 for and I can't justify paying more for jus one plug that may only last a week or two.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
kalle69

Post by kalle69 »

mrcando181082 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:26 pm Try getting plugs from The Chain Gang. They are very well made and affordable. I have found them to be the best around with many size options and styles. Enjoy!!
Okay ! thanks for advice :P
kalle69

Post by kalle69 »

Dude19 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:04 am I have looked and they do have a wide selection of plugs and they all look top notch but I see the price and have to say nope. I look at my set of hegar sounds that I paid like $20 for and I can't justify paying more for jus one plug that may only last a week or two.
Allright ! :)