Expanding my Sub into the shaft

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

MetalInside

Expanding my Sub into the shaft

Post by MetalInside »

Hi guys,

when I started cutting my Mea many years ago, my goal was to cut only so far that the cut wouldn't open by itself. One of the reasons was that I was only 19 years old at that time and wanted to keep the mod inconspicuous and be able to explain it with a torn piercing.

When I arrived at this point, I still had the urge to go on. Then I cut a few more times only very little further, so that the gap remained still quite close together. In the end I managed to be very at peace with the result and not cut any further for a few years.

Now a few years have passed and I have gained a lot of experience with my mods and the reactions of other people. Since I put two genital beads into my penis, it is obvious that it is modified. Even if not everyone likes it and it often attracts attention, I now stand by having a modified penis and don't want to hide it anymore. Since last year I have started again in small steps to cut my sub further into the beginning of the shaft. This has already opened it a significant way, which I like very much in every respect and which gives me a lot of enjoyment.

Now I am faced with the decision whether I should start to open the shaft in order to reach a partial sub later on. I have unbelievable desire on it, but I am not yet 100% sure whether I should modify my penis so heavily at my age.

How do you think about it?
madmax6

Re: Expanding my Sub into the shaft

Post by madmax6 »

Splitting can be very addictive so it is your decision. Since I splitted partially my dick my wife had no sex with me so I am continuing splitting slowly and I enjoy every moment
herrjonny

Post by herrjonny »

Hey there,

I've been reading your posts about your mods so far, and I think it looks great. It even got me thinking of modifying myself more, too.

I think a clean-cut sub can look very cool, especially if it's about 1/3 to 1/2 down the shaft. Would you mind posting some pics of how yours looks now? That would make it easier to judge whether it would suit you.

Regarding your concern of age: I don't think being young should be a barrier, because if that is what makes you happy and you can imagine living with it, then why not go ahead? What would you wait for? I've read about people who did mods later in life and regret not having done it sooner. What matters is that you like and really want it, and that you can accept it as a part of your body. Also, like you said, your penis is unmistakeably modified already, so this wouldn't be as big a step as the initial mods, I'd say.

I've been thinking starting my meatotomy too, but found that I don't wanna trade one current mod (PA) for another yet.This is the only thing that keeps me back, not age or what others might think about it.
Mods: DIY fren removal, 00g DIY deepish PA, high&tight circ (feb 2018), PPP removal (mar 2020), full meatotomy (jun 2020), radical low&tight recirc (Jan 2021), 6g RPA (Feb 2022)
Next: subincision
PM me!
MetalInside

Post by MetalInside »

OK guys, thanks for your opinions!

I don't necessarily think that age is the problem, but rather that it is a final decision and I have to be sure that I want to have such a heavily fashioned penis forever. I have such thoughts about every mod in advance, but when I did it then I found it absolutely awesome and loved it. I've never regretted anything for a second or felt it was too early for that.

Here are some pictures of the current status, so you get a better impression:
Attachments
Soft
Soft
Hard with Piercing
Hard with Piercing
Hard without Piercing
Hard without Piercing
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Hello. May be you enjoy your piercing??? I like the look of a sculptured penis head. So I suggest to remove the piercing and clamp through both holes and then cut. If you cut along the basis of the the head it will probably look more like a mushroom again. Worth to consider. I dont like subincisions. Peter Borges
herrjonny

Post by herrjonny »

Nice pics! I think it would look great on you, especially with that piercing. My opinion: DO IT!
Mods: DIY fren removal, 00g DIY deepish PA, high&tight circ (feb 2018), PPP removal (mar 2020), full meatotomy (jun 2020), radical low&tight recirc (Jan 2021), 6g RPA (Feb 2022)
Next: subincision
PM me!
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

I personally have really like your meatotomy and it was part of the inspiration of mine along with peters. I do like the look of a small sub. But with the way it is I would go for what Peter has done and widen the base up.
Be careful when trying new things. :D