a long long desire is finally completed

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

MoLonghorn

a long long desire is finally completed

Post by MoLonghorn »

Hi I was born in 1942. born and raised on a ranch, and at the age of about 9-10 I began having ideas of being castrated.. always thought I was the only one in the world that felt this way. Well come to find out years later I wasn't but at that time my life was not at a point where I had control over it. It took until about 2008 for that to happen I took a syringe in hand and stuck the needle in my nuts and injected the first of 4 injections into my nuts. Killed the boys and felt great. No more Testosterone. after abut 6 months with no T, I started being depressed, losing muscle mass, and sever strength loss. When to the doc and got put on T and life was good again. Ran into a guy I had to talked to at length about taking my nuts off, and finally on Jan 7, 2019 he knocked on my door and came in and castrated me. When he cut the second nut off the cord and lay it beside the 1st one, I felt like I was a complete person for the first time in my life. It was such an awesome feeling. People keep asking me if I have any regrets, and the answer is NO. How could something that feels so right be something to be regretted? Should all of you get to feel this good about something in your life.