Thinking starting subincion

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Intriguedcurious

Thinking starting subincion

Post by Intriguedcurious »

Meato
Meato
I have a meatomy I was thinking of starting a subincision Any advice?
Last edited by Intriguedcurious on Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
faed

Re: Think of subincion

Post by faed »

please post a pic of your meatotomy to give you an advice
Dude19

Re: Thinking starting subincion

Post by Dude19 »

What you have looks great a sub may make it better but seeing how open it is at the bottom may make the sub all funky.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
Quax

Post by Quax »

Hi,
Dude19 wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:55 am ...seeing how open it is at the bottom...
In my opinion you should think about extending your good work with the meato like Peter Borges did:

Perhaps you might want to remove the remnants of the frenum, too.
"You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy" (Nightbirde - *12.29.1990 †02.19.2022)
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

That is what I had wanted to do since the first major cut that i did. The reason I haven't yet is more or less about keeping my first ever mod I ever did that stayed I haven't posted a picture of it yet but I will say being that I was young for what I had done I can't believe that I still have it without having done much more to keep it from healing up and disappearing into nothing. Here is a picture of it with a 10g barbell in it. If you want to know more about how I did this piercing read my post that I did yesterday on my meatotomy thread.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Be careful when trying new things. :D
eternity

Post by eternity »

If you do the sub-incision I suggest that you pay close attention to the blood vessels that may cross over the urethra through the skin over the shaft. If they are large I would look into stripping them from the cross over. and placing them down the shaft. If the vessels are small then have a cauterizing pen to stop the bleeding after cutting through them. Keep your cuts all in line so you end up with a straight cut. Be careful and start each new cut exactly where the last cut started otherwise you end up with a gagged sub-incision.