Urethral desensitivation

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

mark77

Urethral desensitivation

Post by mark77 »

Hi fellow urethral players,
from your experience, what is the best method to desensitive the urethra? Would like to shove tubes into it without lube. Although doing it slowly, there always is a burning sensation for several days after. Does the pain disappear when shoving tubes down the urethra more often? What are your experiences? Thanks for answers!
Greetings Mark
Metal_Micky

Re: Urethral desensitivation

Post by Metal_Micky »

Don't rush... the fun is in the play.

Plenty of pre cum and smaller sizes... take your time.

I also do electrostim with low voltages...

Now up to 14mm and almost full volts :shock:
h_nu

Post by h_nu »

+1 to the estim comment. After a good zapping, my dick is mostly numb for days.

Please be careful, because reducing the pain will make it easier to overdo it. Go slow and play safe.
HoleStuffer

Post by HoleStuffer »

As I work it and get bigger and bigger, there's definitely less sensitivity. Well, more like less pain and more pleasure.

But not using lube will definitely have the opposite effect. The friction and rubbing against the walls really irritates it.

I used to use just precum (I produce a lot!) but I have had the best results with J-lube.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Coming from personal experience not using lube is fun when you are doing it but will always hurt afterwards. When I first started putting things down my urethra I didn't know better and didn't use lube I then did research and found out that what I was actually doing was tearing up the lining of the urethra causing pain and that the only way to lessen the pain was to use lube. I still every once in awhile forget to put lube in and will feel it pretty quickly.
I personally use astrogel from Walmart, but have also used a mild numbing cream designed for extended pleasure. The only thing is that you have to be careful of what you use some lubes contain a spermicide and you do not what to get that in your urethra. A quick tip put some lube in the opening of the urethra first and some on the thing you are inserting and don't be conservative with it give a liberal amount first time you use it slowly decreasing the amount each time.
Precum is not a great lubricant but will work if you produce enough.
Be careful when trying new things. :D