FinalCut - Help needed

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

funboy

FinalCut - Help needed

Post by funboy »

Hi all
i plan to make my next, last, cut. unsure about the risk of infection i asking for help here.

what will happen with the scrotum and the skin of - when i make the cut like the picture shows?
is it more dangerous/difficult as the cuttings before?

many thanks for all information about
add: sorry my english - german answers are wellcome
IMG_1327_3.JPG
kiwibop

Re: FinalCut - Help needed

Post by kiwibop »

The short answer is, yes, there is a significant infection risk entering the scrotal area. The scrotum is directly connected to the abdomen via the inguinal canals (which the testicles descend through) and an infection of the abdominal cavity is called peritonitis and it is 100% fatal without medical intervention
funboy

Post by funboy »

...thank you kiwibop for your reply

what must I pay attention to / prevent - how can I make the cut anyway
(clean working and wound care is self-evident, well, i have only access to freely available metreal)

what suggestions are there to do that? (or it is better to din't do it (to risky?)?

many thanks for the enlightenment

additional question @ all cutting-experiencings: will this small part of cutted scrotum skin free movable - in extrem; to look into it?
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

There is no risk free way to do it yourself. You are creating a direct connection between the outside world and your abdominal cavity. It is not a matter of if but when you would get an infection
funboy

Post by funboy »

where is the limit to go ahead with the sub? how i can figure out this? where i've to stop with DYS before it come dangerous?
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

That is a risky thing to do I personally would avoid cutting into the scrotom sack. You probably have a little bit more that can be cut before you get the that point but based on the drawing you can't go all the way to the end of the line.
Be careful when trying new things. :D