New to needle play

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

cheater20

New to needle play

Post by cheater20 »

A long time ago I started pushing safety pins through the skin of my scrotum and foreskin. To have the play more sterile I ordered some hypodermic needles online and some alcohol swaps.
After I got the needles I thought how it would be to push a needle in each of my balls. So I just started to prepare myself for the play and first pushed two needles in my right nipple. And then I was pushed with adrenaline and put the first needle in my right ball. The feeling of the needle which is pushing against the ball is pure incredible. It felt like a dull pain which was pushing me with more adrenaline. Once the needle was through the skin of the ball it just floated in seamlessly till the other side of the ball. And then there was this awesome dull pain again when the needle was moving out of the ball. Right after I put the second needle in my ball. And yet the awesome feeling continued. At this point I was rock hard and came after just a few strokes. Interestingly the pain in the balls the days after was not so bad at all. There was just this dull pain for a few days and eventually after a week I didn't had any pain at all. Also I could cum already on the next day. Based on this experience I wanted to do it again asap.

Today I just did it. While being total horny of what is coming up I managed to put 3 needles in each of my balls. Same great feeling again and it was awesome to see the result with having 6 needles poked through my scrotum.

How was the feeling for anyone else who already tried it?

Find pics below of the first and second session.
Attachments
Second session 6 needles
Second session 6 needles
Second session 6 needles
Second session 6 needles
Second session 6 needles
Second session 6 needles
First session needle in both balls
First session needle in both balls
First session needle in right ball
First session needle in right ball
First session needle in nipple
First session needle in nipple
kirkssecond

Re: New to needle play

Post by kirkssecond »

Hi
My experience with the pain was very similar to yours, sharp as it pierces the skin then only a dull sensation until it reaches skin the other side.
I find that the back of my glans is much more sensitive than the front above the frenum but that the shaft under the frenum skin is very sensitive.
DSCN8902.JPG
DSCN8906.JPG
DSCN8917.JPG
DSCN8918.JPG
DSCN8920.JPG
DSCN8921.JPG
DSCN8923.JPG
DSCN8924.JPG
DSCN8931.JPG
inflationfun

Post by inflationfun »

Love needle play, yours is awesome.
James20

Post by James20 »

So does this leave you sterile or affect sperm in any way?
Rubensfriend50

Post by Rubensfriend50 »

What is the length and diameter of the needles?

rubens
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

ouch..ouch..ouch
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

cheater20 wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:50 am A long time ago I started pushing safety pins through the skin of my scrotum and foreskin. To have the play more sterile I ordered some hypodermic needles online and some alcohol swaps.
After I got the needles I thought how it would be to push a needle in each of my balls. So I just started to prepare myself for the play and first pushed two needles in my right nipple. And then I was pushed with adrenaline and put the first needle in my right ball. The feeling of the needle which is pushing against the ball is pure incredible. It felt like a dull pain which was pushing me with more adrenaline. Once the needle was through the skin of the ball it just floated in seamlessly till the other side of the ball. And then there was this awesome dull pain again when the needle was moving out of the ball. Right after I put the second needle in my ball. And yet the awesome feeling continued. At this point I was rock hard and came after just a few strokes. Interestingly the pain in the balls the days after was not so bad at all. There was just this dull pain for a few days and eventually after a week I didn't had any pain at all. Also I could cum already on the next day. Based on this experience I wanted to do it again asap.

Today I just did it. While being total horny of what is coming up I managed to put 3 needles in each of my balls. Same great feeling again and it was awesome to see the result with having 6 needles poked through my scrotum.

How was the feeling for anyone else who already tried it?

Find pics below of the first and second session.
https://www.heavy-r.com/video/343140/ex ... d_killing/

Those balls are my balls...
cheater20

Post by cheater20 »

Rubensfriend50 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 11:49 pm What is the length and diameter of the needles?

rubens
The diameter is 20G (0.9mm) and length is 40mm(1.57")
James20 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 3:00 pm So does this leave you sterile or affect sperm in any way?
Well it has some kind of risk associated with that. And I'm guessing that it might has some affect on the sperm. I did it just three times and have luckily no long term damage. But if you're puncturing some veins or your epididymis then it could have more and maybe serious side effects. But I'm not a doctor in order to give a risk assessment here. If you want to do it then it's completely on your own risk.
kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

Wonderful photos, must be a fabulous feeling
K
kirkssecond

Post by kirkssecond »

I use thin needles for ball oiercing as I am more into glans play.
They ar 27G and tend to bend but being so this there is very little blood. They are 1.5 inches.
The biggest I use is a 21G 2 " pictured below.
Attachments
DSCN8803.JPG
DSCN8793.JPG
DSCN8787.JPG