No regrets

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Dude19

No regrets

Post by Dude19 »

Okay so this may not be on everyone's mind but I would like to know who hear has any regrets about any of there modification that they have done or regrets about not doing it a different way. Oh and give us a story too.
I personally regret not getting a pa first before doing the meatotomy. At the time that I started the meatotomy I didn't have much of an option to get the pa done professionally and even though I had personally done some of my own piercings for fun I didn't want it to go wrong and having a professional do it sounded like a better option plus that way I could get an actual piercing ring in it. If I would have done it that way I would have stretched it out as big as I could before having to cut it. Or I would go for an apadravya. But I am still happy with my results.
I may have had regrets right after I cut for a little while as it healed but once I could see what new things I could fit inside I was very happy and couldn't wait to do it again.
Some of the things I have bought I didn't use that long because I would get impatient and cut more making the hole to big to hold it in for a long time. I am always looking for ones that are more designed for someone that is cut open.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
donut

Re: No regrets

Post by donut »

I'm not regretting my head split yet, infact I rather like it. I feel that it looks better but nature would never allow it because it is less functional. I know theres going to be lots of regrettable situations down the road but as far as being happy with my body the split has been very satisfying and I probably wouldn't fix it if I could. Ive adapted so well that doesn't seem to be causing me problems. I sit to pee now that I'm nearly completely split (glans) and it feels kinda good when your on your feet all day. If im standing outside I usually make several streams or get it on/near my feet so I try to piss away from people. The feeling of having two heads is not bad at all and I simply got used to it.
herrjonny

Post by herrjonny »

I regret having the PA done before circumcision. The outcome would have been much better. The piercing is not 100% centered because of some remnants of the frenulum I still had, and the circ could not be done as low I wanted it to be (I ended up with a high one, the scar is about 1 in from the glans.
Now I'm looking for a doctor who can redo the circ, but that's quite difficult, bc the piercing is in the inner foreskin, I want that removed, so the piercing hole would need to be closed too.
My next goal is to have a radically low circumcision with the scar right behind the corona, removing the inner foreskin and frenulum area entirely.
When that is done, I might redo the PA or do a meatotomy, or get an apadravya or dydoes.
Mods: DIY fren removal, 00g DIY deepish PA, high&tight circ (feb 2018), PPP removal (mar 2020), full meatotomy (jun 2020), radical low&tight recirc (Jan 2021), 6g RPA (Feb 2022)
Next: subincision
PM me!
madmax6

Post by madmax6 »

The only regret I have is that my splitting is regrowing constantly and I think that I'll never get the entire cock splitted as I want
Quax

Post by Quax »

There are no regrets except that I hadn't done the frenum removal earlier.
"You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy" (Nightbirde - *12.29.1990 †02.19.2022)
cbtario

Post by cbtario »

Has anyone tried a split with subsequent inserting a perfect solid PA ring (preferably in 999 gold ) without any screw holes and then a regrowth? Can imagine how my heirs try to cut it loose before funeral :mrgreen:
Subsplit61

Post by Subsplit61 »

My first modification was shaving my pubic hair, from age 15 I have been smooth and shaved. For me I loved the way it looked and the way it felt. I never thought about any modifications before age 51 when I saw a guy with a Prince Albert. My first thought was how could someone stand the pain? so I started to research and found that the pain and trauma were within my pain threshold and decided I had to try this - after all if I didn't like it, I could just let it close up and no one would be wiser. I ordered all the things necessary to perform my own PA. I initially pierced at 8 gauge. I was immediately hooked. The pain was minimal, the results were even better than I hoped they would be and I immediately found myself thinking of how long I would have to heal before I could stretch and make it bigger. My goal was 00 gauge and within the space of a year, I had arrived - PA Nirvana. Unfortunately no sooner had I finished hitting my goal, I started thinking about how easy it would be to snip the piece of skin between the PA and what that might feel and look like. Within a month I performed my own meatotomy. Immediately after snipping, I felt a bit of panic but it quickly subsided and over the course of the next month, I started thinking about going further and began to think about a small subincision. Over the course of the next 8 years, I extended my subincision - each time thinking that was far enough - it's now a full subincision. During that time, I got turned on to saline inflations, sometimes as much as 3L dextrose and saline, I continue to enjoy urethral play with latex rubber tubing safely. A year ago, I learned of head splitting and over the past year, I have slowly split my glans to the corona. I have no regrets, and I love the look, the feel, the pleasure and the uniqueness that my modifications have provided.
Last edited by Subsplit61 on Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
Nikolay13

Post by Nikolay13 »

Subsplit61 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:43 am My first modification was shaving my pubic hair, from age 15 I have been smooth and shaved. For me I loved the way it looked and the way it felt. I never thought about any modifications before age 51 when I saw a guy with a Prince Albert. My first thought was how could someone stand the pain? so I started to research and found that the pain and trauma were within my pain threshold and decided I had to try this - after all if I didn't like it, I could just let it close up and no one would be wiser. I ordered all the things necessary to perform my own PA. I initially pierced at 8 gauge. I was immediately hooked. The pain was minimal, the results were even better than I hoped they would be and I immediately found myself thinking of how long I would have to heal before I could stretch and make it bigger. My goal was 00 gauge and within the space of a year, I had arrived - PA Nirvana. Unfortunately no sooner had I finished hitting my goal, I started thinking about how easy it would be to snip the piece of skin between the PA and what that might feel and look like. Within a month I performed my own meatotomy. Immediately after snipping, I felt a bit of panic but it quickly subsided and over the course of the next month, I started thinking about going further and began to think about a small subincision. Over the course of the next 8 years, I extended my subincision - each time thinking that was far enough - it's now a full subincision. During that time, I got turned on to saline inflations, sometimes as much as 3L dextrose and saline, I continue to enjoy urethral play with latex rubber tubing safely. A year ago, I learned of head splitting and over the past year, I have slowly split my glans to the corona. I have no regrets, and I love the look, the feel, the pleasure and the uniqueness that my modifications have provided.
Great story! What is the value of 61 in your nickname?
MoLonghorn

Post by MoLonghorn »

I made the decision to have my balls removed and since the day the 2nd nut joined the first on the bed beside me I have not had a single regret. Life can't get better than this without a big lotto winniing ticket.