Modification

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

northernpumper

Modification

Post by northernpumper »

I want to throw this out and see what I get not trying to get personal and I have asked on other posts. I have a split head and pump my balls for leangth. As I am getting older I have had the privilege of visiting the urologist and received very unpleasant reactions and comments about my mod. What experiences with doctors have others had about your mods.

Thanks
northernpumper

Re: Modification

Post by northernpumper »

I must live in a very conservative area with uptight doctors. I have read stories of people having to take a trip to the e.r. For self done mods that went wrong. Can’t believe the doctors that followed up the visit would not have at least a few questions. Must be no one is in the sharing mood.

My asked who did it and when I said I did he just looked at me and said well I can’t fix this even tho I never even asked about that. Finished up and walked out and as he walked down the hallway ask who in their right mind would cut the head of their penis in half basically loud enough for most people there to hear. He must have known that was a mistake because he soon left the for a different clinic.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

Sounds like your urologist was just an "A__ hole". Was he older because most from the new generation have grown up used to seeing people who have done a lot of weird things to themselves.
Grampareg

Post by Grampareg »

My doctor just asked what happened and told her it was piercing that went wrong and nothing more was said. Have been in hospital and checked out by doctors and nurses and they never said a word about split glans and sub
Ball stretching. Cock mods piercings, ball pumping, nudist and exhibitionist
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

I live in the UK and we've a problem with potholes... big problem when you're a biker.

Long story short big pothole huge bruise that went septic 8 weeks later... dressings and 2 surgeries over 18 months before things got sort of settled.

Not a peep about my wide opening, 12mm PA, and 6 other holes around the whole area.

Though I guess they knew... and was sent for an emergency xray and remembered at the last minute to tell the radiologist that I needed a moment to remove some piercings... see her face when I put the monster ball screw in's down on the side ;-)
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

I will say that I haven't had the privilege of having a doctor ask about any mod I have done mostly because the last physical I had was before I did anything major. I will say this though when I was much young in puberty I had a tendency of shaving the hair that would come in and I think my doctor at the time thought that I was just taking long to go through puberty so I stopped and let it grow in before the next visit. Since then I have not had any issues. Even my physical was fine I had shaved before it but the doctor didn't say anything when she examined my balls. I know I am probably do for a physical coming up the only issue I have is that I see the same Doctor as my parents and hope that they don't hear anything amount my mods because judging from past experiences it will not go well for me if finds out about them. They still not approve of me not wearing underwear all the time.
I will say that some doctors are more uptight about what a person should look like others have seen it all and don't care what you do to modify your body and long as you are healthy. Doctors that work overnight tend to see more of the strange mods people have done and they also tend to be younger as well so I would think they would be less likely to judge you (or blurt out something stupid) than the older doctors that have only seen the non modified people. As far as an urologist goes I would expect that they would see more mods than any other doctor except for ER doctors.
Last edited by Dude19 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
bygolly

Post by bygolly »

Not trying to be "that guy" but by "purity" I think you mean "puberty".
northernpumper

Post by northernpumper »

Thanks for all the replies I appreciate it. The urologist was actually a young doctor and now I am thinking maybe I should for warn the next one. :shock: w
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Thank you I sometimes have issues with my spelling.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
subcision

Post by subcision »

I’m modified quite extensively, I’m completely bisected, both cock and scrotum. I have been seen by many doctors over the last few years and I can say that after seeing dozens of doctors and other healthcare providers that I have always been treated compassionately and with respect. I’ve had some who were curious and wanted to extend their knowledge but for the most part they just didn’t care. I have always told them I’m modified to give them some warning but lately I haven’t done so and it hasn’t made any difference. I’ve had some enlargement fillers in my scrotum and after a few years I had it removed after I got an abscess on one side. The doctor who did the left side had some difficulty and as a result my left testicle retracted to the point that it’s no longer in my scrotum. I had a problem on the other side that needed surgery (not related in any way to my modifications). Before I was taken into surgery I asked the doctor if he could return my left testicle into the scrotum again since I looked like I had been castrated on that side. He told me he thought it was possible but told me “let’s do this side first, one ball at a time dude” he’s so cool!