Before & After: 18yrs of stretching

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

theomb

Before & After: 18yrs of stretching

Post by theomb »

Howdy all. I've been inactive for a while on here, but I haven't stopped stretching and I wanted to share some tips and hopefully, gather some more from all of you. I got into this after a girlfriend introduced me to CBT and in the search to learn more, I stumbled onto stretching. I just tried to post this and the page failed so the re-write will be briefer. I've managed to get permanent results as a result of my approach and while working full time and finding ways to stretch around the clock to get where I'm at. The three main things for me are;

Weights -created the pull to lengthen my testicle's cord and sack.
* I wear a 20mm high, 40x38mm WMC ring 24/6. https://www.thechaingang.com/adult-adve ... eight.html
* Use a silicone ring or stretcher as a gasket. I endorse https://www.amazon.com/Oxballs-Tall-Bal ... B017CH554E
* I use Carmex Blackberry Lip Balm to lubricate because it lasts and it travels well.
* Order extra keys and screws and keep a key in your wallet, just in case you need to remove it.

Saline Infusion -enlarged my sack through consistent stretching.
* I use 19g or 20g needle to infuse which allows me to finish one bag in about 30 minutes.
* Atlantic Medical Supply has been my go to option for years.
* Warming the Saline for 30-60 seconds in the microwave helps prevent cold shock.
* Pinch the entry point for 30 seconds after removing the needle to help close it and use a waterproof band aid.
* If the entry point won't close after pinching, I repeat it then add a couple of drops of Crazy Glue to seal it. (wait for it to dry before bandage)

Pumping -enlarging the size of the testicles and sack.
* I've used a Sun Tea Jar (STJ) off and on and love the feeling of packing it.
* Warm water will speed up the expansion process.
* A heating blanked will help keep the water warm and you relaxed.
* Slow and low in 10-15 minute intervals is better than fast and high for long periods of time.

Buddies -Finding support in the community
* I've pumped with another pumper, but we did saline! It was fun and I'd love to do it again.
* I've pumped while watching movies with girlfriends over the years.
* I've infused one girlfriend's breasts with saline and she loved it but we haven't tried again yet.
* I'd love to get together with other Stretchers so drop me a line.

Goals -"What are you trying to do with all this?" I think we've all heard that one, and for me, there are a few goals.
* Getting my sack long enough so I can suck them myself (already halfway to my knee and so close!)
* Selling off my old stretchers since I outgrew them and they just collect dust now.
* See if I can slip my own balls into my ass.
* Have a third "testicle" implanted.
* Find a buddy who is up for having his balls tag teamed by myself and my girl. (which is harder than it seems)
* Engage in super heavy play, but that's down the line.

Okay so this was a briefer version but I'd love to get more tips from others. If you have a Stretching hack to share, please do. Always looking to pick up some advice.
Attachments
She tests the weight of 2 liters of saline.
She tests the weight of 2 liters of saline.
Do these eggs look okay to you?
Do these eggs look okay to you?
My stretching journey started in 2000.
My stretching journey started in 2000.
The evolution of wearing balls stretchers.
The evolution of wearing balls stretchers.
#Bigballsproblems.  One size does not fit all.
#Bigballsproblems. One size does not fit all.
Fun with the shades.
Fun with the shades.
Began stretching in 2000 with Saline Infusion, Pumping, Weights and all sorts of stretchers.
Littlemiss

Re: Before & After: 18yrs of stretching

Post by Littlemiss »

Amazing commitment.... you should be proud ! They look amazing from a female point of view

Little miss 💗 xxx
yaletownboy

Post by yaletownboy »

Great progress pictures. I've only been at it for a year but since then I've done a PA, pumping and lots of inflation marathons. My genitals have changed so much already, I can't wait to feel what years of this will do to me.
theomb

Post by theomb »

One of the best benefits from all the stretching is the 'swing effect' which allows my balls to swing up and hit the clit and has been described as the 'human vibrator' effect.
Attachments
unpumped, rear view.
unpumped, rear view.
Began stretching in 2000 with Saline Infusion, Pumping, Weights and all sorts of stretchers.
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Amazing results. Not often you get to see before/after pics over such a long period of time :D
pedum

Post by pedum »

Really interesting to see your progress. I have also some good results.
theomb

Post by theomb »

Question for other pumpers. I keep going through hand pumps which break (plastic) or lose their seal (metal). I just bought another hand vac pump this weekend and resumed pumped for the first time in a long time. I forgot how addictive it is!
Attachments
Pumping with the Sun Tea Jar.
Pumping with the Sun Tea Jar.
theomb

Post by theomb »

I fixed my pump and have been pumping for a week now. Forgot how much I love the feel of the sack, 12-15hrs after a pump, when they are loose as hell!
Attachments
relaxed.
relaxed.
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Beautiful set of big lowhangers !!
theomb

Post by theomb »

One of the rare times when the standard size fits. (well, with some work!)
Attachments
IMG_1003.JPG
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Question about that device: can you wear it while sitting?
stjpumpfan

Post by stjpumpfan »

to answer your ? go to harbour freight and buy one of there vacuum bleeder kits. look for discount flyer in the doorway of the store, they are usually easy to get for $25. they last a long time. if they seem like it is not creating as much vacuum, unscrew it and add a drop of olive oil to the seal.
theomb

Post by theomb »

I have a Harbor Freight near me, so that will be on my to do list.
Attachments
A Nap after a pump helps then relax.
A Nap after a pump helps then relax.
1joe69

Post by 1joe69 »

Nice balls! I like the low hangers!
Littlemiss

Post by Littlemiss »

Delicious 💗 xxxx