Tether Spout

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Bruno69

Tether Spout

Post by Bruno69 »

Hi Everyone,

I just purchased a tetherspout system and would like your input. I have not received them yet but after reading the posts on here it seem like they are hard to install and remove and might not be safe. I would really appreciate you advice.

Thanks, Bruno.
wideopen

Re: Tether Spout

Post by wideopen »

Bruno69,

What exactly is your safety concern? Certainly there are risks associated with this type of play. The tether spout is pretty unique. It definitely took a while to get the hang of installation/extraction. I think it's easier to get it out once it's in. Getting it in is the trickiest. Just picked up on a trick from tether's site (there's a lot written there) about using the forceps to line up the retainer during installation so eager to try that next time.

Don't be discouraged, it will work eventually. The sizing sound he sells is super useful too. I would say the sound and the forceps are required equipment for me. I wore just the spout for a while and gradually worked up to using it with a retainer. Using the shortest spout helps to keep irritation to a minimum. I find that with the spout protruding, my dick gets sore more quickly just from wearing clothing, going about my day. The shortest spout sits just inside as long as there's a retainer on it. Your mileage may vary.

WO
Bruno69

Post by Bruno69 »

Thanks WO! I should be receiving mine shortly in the mail and I will give you feed back.
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

Hi,
I agree with WO. Nothing to be concerned, just be patient. I found that using something like a second plug to get the retainer to turn so the spout will be able to align was very helpful.
Hope this helps.
sd
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
Bruno69

Post by Bruno69 »

Thanks SD, I discovered I need to stretch my piss hole to use the retainer, so hopefully soon I can use the tetherspout.
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

Use the smallest retainer in the set at first. And of course lube....
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
Bruno69

Post by Bruno69 »

Thanks SD I will,I bought the dilator also so I'll be working on stretching my piss hole before I can get the the smallest retainer in. I have a virgin piss hole.
Bruno69

Post by Bruno69 »

So I got brave enough to measure my piss hole with the dilator which measured 24f the smallest retainer size I think is 26f. So how do I stretch my piss hole so it's ready for the smallest retainer? I excited to start the dick stretching technique that was demonstrated on the tetherspout site.
Thanks guys.
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

In the meantime, I get an 18mm plug into my Meatus Externus inside. That's why I have now permanently used an 18mm penis plug with longitudinal bore. So I can again control pissing. For with a meatus external opening of 18 mm the urine occasionally sprayes uncontrolled. The plug is only for cleaning, or if I want to stretch the meatus. With the inserted plug I can also masturbieren good. The 17mm penis plug has dropped out after 2 weeks by itself. It looks so that one with this method also its meatus external opening can expand comfortably. The 18mm plug inserted now I do not feel at all. I wear the plug just to stretch the meatus externus, and to control the urine stream. The 18mm plug fits perfectly. The plug slips in and then you can not feel in any more, because it fits perfectly into the navicular urethrae fossa. When the plug slips out, you can combine it with a glans ring to keep it inside. At the moment I'm also going to stretch my urethra into the prostate. I can now introduce a Hegar dilator with 12mm diameter and 19cm length. :)
Attachments
Inserting 17 mm Penis Plug.
Inserting 17 mm Penis Plug.
Penis Plug
Penis Plug
Meatus after 18mm Sounding
Meatus after 18mm Sounding
Solo Masturbant :D
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Tetherspout does not work after a meatotomy and a widening of the external urethra meatus if the meatus is wider than the fossa navicularis urethrae.
, For me, Tetherspout just slips out too. :D
Solo Masturbant :D
Bruno69

Post by Bruno69 »

thanks for the information Lexi!
Bruno69

Post by Bruno69 »

I was finally able to insert my tetherspout after stretching my pee hole for one month. It went in very easily. I can't wait to add weight to it.
Attachments
IMG_1259.jpg
IMG_1258.jpg
IMG_1257.jpg