NEW HERE: Question about stretching/sounding

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

summatyme1

NEW HERE: Question about stretching/sounding

Post by summatyme1 »

Hi akk,

Love the forum, and have read so many helpful posts. Stretched piss slits are so sexy in my opinion.
I'm not new to sounding but just wanted to ask some questions.

I have a sounding rod kit sizes 2-17, and a penis plug tapered 5-12mm

My questions:

1. I am trying to stretch my piss slit both width and length through stretching over time, not cutting. Is this possible?
2. I am currently up to 10-11mm plug, but am still trying to get to 12mm. I think I have to be patient?
jd29

Re: NEW HERE: Question about stretching/sounding

Post by jd29 »

To answer. Yes, you can stretch to accommodate larger and longer objects. With out cutting. One must be very patient, for it is a slow yet very enjoyable process.

Take your time and don’t rush. There are many different places to get sounds from, and as varied a material to find them made from.

Firm/ soft silicone, thin/ thick, tapered, and stepped. Then there is metal. Take your pick

Just keep them clean and find a lube that works for you.

I can comfortably fit 11mm for a long time. With heavy play I can work upto a 13 mm after a while, but I’m sore for days. Some times that’s just as enjoyable, in my opinion.

Good luck. Hope this helps.

jd
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Yes, practice makes perfect. I work out every 2 days for about 1 to 2 hours by Hegar dilator. Of course, a Pain Relief gel is helpful for a diameter increase. I use Xylocaine gel 2%. Then of course you have to be careful that you do not increase too fast, because you can hurt yourself otherwise, because you feel less pain. So slowly increase the diameter. The only way I can take the next leap 0.5 mm in 2-3 months. Meanwhile, I'm at 18 mm, I started at 6 mm diameter. A 12,5 mm diameter and 19 cm long Hegar dilator I get past the prostate. Very pleasant feeling, then I can masturbate just fine. There are in the urethra into the bladder on the way three constrictions. The first is the lack of space which is located on the gloss side at the level of the frenulum approach. The second bottleneck is at the entrance prostate and prostate. The third bottleneck is the bubble entrance.
Attachments
SDC10002b.JPG
Solo Masturbant :D
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Good job so far. I have a couple of questions for you, first are you cut or intact? Second, what size would you like to get up to?
The main reason I ask the first question is if you are intact it is easier to stretch out the opening than if you were cut as a baby. I unfortunately was cut as a baby and with that my parents didn't do it. Now I can't say how long it will take to get to a certain size but be patient with it take your time and you will be amazed when you look back at the size you started at. I took a photo before I got into it and now looking back I can't believe that it was that small. Now I did speed up my process by cutting mostly because I loved the look of it being cut and initially I was only going to cut a little bit but I had so much fun cutting that I had to do more. Now I have a full meatotomy and plan to finish it with a glans split in the future.
I also stretch all the way into the bladder and have had some fun with that. You can check out my thread on bladder play for more information about that.
I highly recommend taking photos of it every once in awhile. I have some photos of my progress on my meatotomy thread as well.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

I am not circumcised. This has nothing to do with meatus and urethra dilatation. My goal is to insert a 20mm Hegar Dilator through the prostate. I use Hegar dilators with 0.5mm diameter increase and 19cm length. The meatus is not natural. I cut myself a Meatotomie and then from 6mm diameter with Plugs and Hegar dilators the Meatus widened. This is a lengthy process. So far I have widened my meatus to 18mm and through the prostate I come with a 12.5mm, 19cm Hegar dilator. :D
Attachments
SDC10008a.jpg
SDC11185c.jpg
Solo Masturbant :D
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Now I will say that from my experience and from what I have read on forums such as this one being circumcised at birth makes the meatus a little bit smaller and the glans a little bit tougher, but at the same time a little bit less sensitive. I have also tried restoring my foreskin by stretching it and I will say I did noticed a difference in the feel and sensitive of the glans if they stayed covered up for multiple days. I haven't been keeping up with the restoration for the past 2 years due to the type of work I currently do. I will say it doesn't make much of a difference as far as an end result but the time that is put into it is longer for circumcised people.
I will say this I greatly appreciate my meatotomy and how much I have stretched it.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
Ejevo420

Post by Ejevo420 »

I'm also new to this I've been doing it for about 4 months I started at 6mm and I'm now at almost 10. I have some vibrating ones/silicone/and stainless steel. I enjoy the feeling and the vibrating ones made me squirt the other day once I got the vibrating eggs down to the prostate.
Attachments
KIMG0183.JPG