How to proceed sub inc

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

jeromm

How to proceed sub inc

Post by jeromm »

Hello,

I want to extend my sub but how do you guys shoulddo this? The slit you see wont gape/open as i wanted to. Should i clamp more instead of little by little? I think its because of my foreskin. Do I have to pull it back and then clamp? Or clamp it with the foreskin? Thx guys.

29yo
madmax6

Re: How to proceed sub inc

Post by madmax6 »

If you clamp with the foreskin pulled back then the skin will no more cover your penis head.I suggest to clamp with the skin in it s place but it is just an opinion...
When I made my sub I clamped and cut 2cm in one session because of regrowing
jeromm

Post by jeromm »

Ok thanks! I have cut it further with the foreskin pulled back but it doesnt go further open, so the new clamp en cut will be with the foreskin at its place. I hope this will give better results.
29yo
funboy

Post by funboy »

i cut the my inner part of the foreskin in pulled back position. past this was healed, i cut trought in place (unerected) position.
result: 4/5 of the head will be covered in unerect situation. in erect situation i can pull it back as never before
jeromm

Post by jeromm »

funboy wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:25 am i cut the my inner part of the foreskin in pulled back position. past this was healed, i cut trought in place (unerected) position.
result: 4/5 of the head will be covered in unerect situation. in erect situation i can pull it back as never before
Thanks for your reply! I did some more cutting, here the pics (still in healing process).

29yo
jeromm

Post by jeromm »

29yo
funboy

Post by funboy »

it comes well - go "slow" for passing your foreskin top ring - wait until it is not swollen anymore and healted well (>=3 month). especial when your plan is, to cutting the "top-ring" where the inner/outer side is crossing.

when your go further; have your foreskin in forwarded position before clamb for the next cutting - and again; leave it past this "cross-cut" well healting. then the next steps can be done in 2-3cm steps...downward
(sorry my english...i hope you can understand/follow - also the bad brightness of my picture at late hours)
Attachments
cut-foreskin.JPG
funboy

Post by funboy »

@jeromm: while your actual cut is healting - leave the foreskin in natural/forwarded position ,-)
woody1

Post by woody1 »

how are you cutting through the veins in the lower part of your shaft, have you cut through any yet? if you did what happened?
funboy

Post by funboy »

@woody1: i'm close to the scrotum with my sub - of corse, past the cut close to the base, it has bleeding while "pressure" (like sitting or erect penis) was. i've cleaned the area with "hydrogen peroxide" a few times before i cover it with sterile pats :wink:
how far i'm with my sub, you can see here: https://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtop ... =3&t=49570
funboy

Post by funboy »

Hi jeromm

...how well it goes on? lucky?
jeromm

Post by jeromm »

funboy wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:21 am Hi jeromm

...how well it goes on? lucky?

It has healed quite good, little regrowth but i will clamp it today again. I hope it will gape more and more, im also stretching my peehole to make it larger. Love it!
29yo
funboy

Post by funboy »

...sounds well - you go further/through the outer layer now? you've an actual picture of?
funboy

Post by funboy »

...any new pictures jeromm? all well healted?