Best sounding lubes???

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

bosco bear

Best sounding lubes???

Post by bosco bear »

What is the best lube to use if you are leaving the penis plug in all day?
How long can I leave it in ?---left it in for 4 hours last time but the Astro Glide dried up.

Been using the Rivet #3...Still tight....When can I try for #4---hours? weeks? later.....
Attachments
DSC01388.JPG
Velcroman

Re: Best sounding lubes???

Post by Velcroman »

I have found that most "love lubes" get absorbed after 30 of so minutes because they are water soluble. Those are generally gels, I think. What about using a cream that is not water soluble I can't offer a suggesting to you, as I don't know what is available in Australia let alone in the US.
bosco bear

Post by bosco bear »

Thanx VMan…. I haven't used anything but water solubles….Forgot about oil based....
pepasHunter

Post by pepasHunter »

Best lubs are those silicon based. You can leave any plug in until it falls off alone. This is by far the best way to stretch the peehole.
Cheers.

Manuel
The wolf can tell more of the road than the rabbit
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

pepasHunter wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:50 am Best lubs are those silicon based. You can leave any plug in until it falls off alone. This is by far the best way to stretch the peehole.
Cheers.

Manuel
I think pepasHunter has hit the nail on the head suggesting Silicon based creams.
Without sounding like a maiden aunty, I would have you consider buying a jar/tube that you use only for your sounding. Quite some time ago now, I used some vasiline that I had in the medicine cabinet, Bad choice! I suffered a urethral tract infection, took 3 weeks to clear. Since then I have made a point to have a supply of lube that I use only for playing with sounds.

There are lots of silicon creams available too. You will likely find big jars of silicon hand cream at the Reject and $1 shops.
55r

Post by 55r »

I use sfuf like butter/margerine, cooking oil, skin cream, KY, never had any problems
55r
Maxslit

Post by Maxslit »

I try to only use precum or a water based lube.

Anything that doesn’t get washed out when you piss will cause an infection.
HoleStuffer

Post by HoleStuffer »

J-lube works pretty good for me.

Since it's a powder mixed with water you can vary the strength, viscosity and slickness.

If it does dry up over hours/days/weeks, as soon as it touches water it'll get slick again.
mrbigcox

Post by mrbigcox »

9B65E86E-6BDB-4BFA-A877-FCFE0A1493EF.jpeg
I’m currently using Silk. One thing I have found doing this for some 30 years is that usually the stinging/burn is due to the wrong lube for you. Find one that works for you.