The ultimate mod - turning myself into a woman (pics will come)

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Aeron1975

The ultimate mod - turning myself into a woman (pics will come)

Post by Aeron1975 »

I think that the Modification part of this forum maybe is the best place to write about my transition from a man to a woman.
It is my ultimate desire!
The process is slow but I am meeting a doctor today for the first time, after a while I will get estradiol and testosterone blockers - then things will start to change fast! That will probably be in 6 months time.
In the meantime while I am waiting I will start with different feminizing herbs.
Today I will get Pueraria Mirifica breast firming cream that I will start to use right away. Some has described that this herb is very effective for the "boob" making. It is the most effective herb that you just apply on your chest. When doing this, after awhile it will have some effects around the aerolas, nipples. Some even have gotten small female like boobs. This I´ll start to use today when the delivery arrives.

Pics will come!

From Aeron to Anna
Velcroman

Re: The ultimate mod - turning myself into a woman (pics will come)

Post by Velcroman »

Aeron1975 wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:34 pm I think that the Modification part of this forum maybe is the best place to write about my transition from a man to a woman.
It is my ultimate desire!
The process is slow but I am meeting a doctor today for the first time, after a while I will get estradiol and testosterone blockers - then things will start to change fast! That will probably be in 6 months time.
In the meantime while I am waiting I will start with different feminizing herbs.
Today I will get Pueraria Mirifica breast firming cream that I will start to use right away. Some has described that this herb is very effective for the "boob" making. It is the most effective herb that you just apply on your chest. When doing this, after awhile it will have some effects around the aerolas, nipples. Some even have gotten small female like boobs. This I´ll start to use today when the delivery arrives.

Pics will come!

From Aeron to Anna
Good luck on your journey, albeit one way.
Aeron1975

Post by Aeron1975 »

Thanks!
I'll post pics when I see something noticeble. I have been using PM now and I have noticed some hardening feeling under the nipples already. The nipples stands out all the time too. Maybe the budding process started, hopefully :)
Aeron1975

Post by Aeron1975 »

Some pics from the early start of using PM. Not much difference, the things that I have noticed is that the nipples stay eract all the time, no need to pump. Under the nipples, something that feels harder has started… maybe some beginning tissue. Not visible yet though.
I still have that pesky male chest hair, that will go once I start with the real hormones and some laser treatment.
Here is what I am at right now.
IMG_2124.jpeg
IMG_2122.jpeg
Aeron1975

Post by Aeron1975 »

I can add this as info about my journey - my goal is to become very sweet and cute in the face and as curvy as is possible.
When hormone treatment starts this can be possible and if I don't like the results there is also facial surgery that can be
done to feminize my face to very sweet looking :)
This is really a journey, from a masculine face and body to a sweetfaced curvy girl!
When my face really has become seriously feminized I will put up a pic of my face too.
Until then you'll see boob changes as they occur.
Aeron1975

Post by Aeron1975 »

Little update about the process:
The nips and the area around them starts to feel much more girlish. Very sensitive indeed :D
The look hasen't changed much, more time is needed for that but everything starts to feel right.
Nipple protudes a little more, much sensitive, aerolas has become a bit bigger... A girly shape has started to form,
hard under the nipples... the budding has most definitly started! And the skin around the breasts are much much softer now.
I'll put in pictures when I have more dramatic changes to show.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Do you think that doing pec exercises with help to prevent the final result looking saggy? Asks the person with no idea at all.
bentslong

Post by bentslong »

Hey how's it going. Have you got an update.
How is the breast cream going? Is it working for you?
bdbud

Post by bdbud »

Any update?
Marcus20

Post by Marcus20 »

Any updates? I’m interested about the progress.
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

I've learned from long experience that when someone says "pics will come" he is only serving his own interests and the pics will never come. There is no use even asking.
Aeron1975

Post by Aeron1975 »

Sorry about the time it has taken.

I’ll give you some boob pics here
Attachments
FCE1F30C-8AEB-4452-BE7E-F37626CF1FF9.jpeg
C8650F35-7D97-477B-B57B-C30717559310.jpeg
26795A85-2952-4333-9C27-574C5EE3EE04.jpeg
golden_condor

Post by golden_condor »

Now, two years later, how much progress have you made in turning yourself into a woman?