Penis plugs & numbing cream

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

bosco bear

Penis plugs & numbing cream

Post by bosco bear »

Using these plugs are more pleasureable than sounds...To get them in I use the Doc Johnson POWER + delay cream...It numbs immediately and lasts about an hour....Its available on AMAZON...My plugs came from China thru e bay
Attachments
DSC01389.JPG
DSC01388.JPG
formaldehyde

Re: Penis plugs & numbing cream

Post by formaldehyde »

That's how i tore my peehole. I do not recommend it.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Cool idea I might think about it. The only issue that I see is that if you aren't careful you might tear something that you didn't want to tear.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
bosco bear

Post by bosco bear »

Always use caution doing this....
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

bosco bear wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:12 am Always use caution doing this....
Absolutely! If your cock is numb you can over do it and tear your urethra. Not a good look!
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

Numbing your penis so that you can wear a penis plug seems a little pointless in that you are removing the very sensation that gives pleasure, but I can understand how uncomfortable and painful penis plugs can sometimes get. Regardless of how shiny and attractive they look, penis plugs are crude primitive devices that rely on brutally distending the urethral orifice in order to stay in place and the sad thing is that it doesn't even take very long before the orifice is permanently enlarged from repeated use and they loose their effect. Anyone currently using or considering buying a penis plug, should look into getting a tetherspout instead. Tetherspouts don't distend your orifice, are impossible to merely pull out, and offer so many more ways to pleasure and play with your dick that you'll wonder how you ever lived without one. And they are good for life and will never become too small.

Google them or go to tetherproducts.com to learn more.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

TetherSpout wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:50 pm Numbing your penis so that you can wear a penis plug seems a little pointless in that you are removing the very sensation that gives pleasure, but I can understand how uncomfortable and painful penis plugs can sometimes get. Regardless of how shiny and attractive they look, penis plugs are crude primitive devices that rely on brutally distending the urethral orifice in order to stay in place and the sad thing is that it doesn't even take very long before the orifice is permanently enlarged from repeated use and they loose their effect. Anyone currently using or considering buying a penis plug, should look into getting a tetherspout instead. Tetherspouts don't distend your orifice, are impossible to merely pull out, and offer so many more ways to pleasure and play with your dick that you'll wonder how you ever lived without one. And they are good for life and will never become too small.

Google them or go to tetherproducts.com to learn more.
And don't forget, the "tether" can get stuck in your urethra and you WILL likely receive little of no help from Tetherspout. Other than banal comment on minor spelling and gramma mistakes and less that helpful invective related to ethnicity. :twisted:
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Hey tetherspout,
Just a reminder this forum is not for selling products.
Calling penis plugs crude devices is like calling a modern computer obsolete. And just because you think that your product is more of an elite product does give you a right to call another product crude.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
bosco bear

Post by bosco bear »

I should have stated this at first.....Getting past the "catch" inside behind the head is still difficult after 5 years of sounding. So I dip my plug into the numbing cream and slowly insert it. Within seconds the numbing cream takes away the sharp burning and the plug pops in. I don't numb any other part of my penis. As the plug goes in, I can still feel the ripple.. Same as when pulling out...

And as for the "tetherspout"-----my buddy had to have his surgically removed last week. So think before inserting anything !!
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

Hey bosco bear,

No offense, but I don't believe your story about your "buddy" having his tetherspout surgically removed. Do you really think a doctor would just start cutting without an x-ray or examining your buddy's penis under a fluoroscope, whereby he or she would immediately see how easy it is to remove the tetherspout without injury or surgical intervention? You must think we are all idiots who will believe anything. Your buddy wouldn't happen to be Velcroman, would he? Perhaps you mean well, but please, think before you spread lies or make up stories. There has never been a case of anything like that ever happening for obvious reasons. It makes no sense and would never happen!!!
bosco bear

Post by bosco bear »

I will put him in touch with you and you both hash it out !! No, its not Velcroman, either....And this ends my communication with you...Have a nice day
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

TetherSpout wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:46 am Hey bosco bear,

No offense, but I don't believe your story about your "buddy" having his tetherspout surgically removed. Do you really think a doctor would just start cutting without an x-ray or examining your buddy's penis under a fluoroscope, whereby he or she would immediately see how easy it is to remove the tetherspout without injury or surgical intervention? You must think we are all idiots who will believe anything. Your buddy wouldn't happen to be Velcroman, would he? Perhaps you mean well, but please, think before you spread lies or make up stories. There has never been a case of anything like that ever happening for obvious reasons. It makes no sense and would never happen!!!
Velcroman(me) lives in Australia and Boscobear is in the US, location details are printed on the right hand side of the post.

I suggest you look in the mirror before you suggest people are telling lies.
As I have posted before, a Tetherspout may be a toy, although it may have a purpose for those wanting to lengthen their penis but, BE WARNED, the tetherspout IS A DANGEROUS PRODUCT When sold should be accompanied with a WARNING that it can become lodged in the urethra and may require medical intervention to remove it!
bosco bear

Post by bosco bear »

Thanx V-Man...The last line of my post was "he had to have it surgically removed"....I didn't say what procedure was done or anything else...Mr. TetherSpout just started his own propaganda....
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

bosco bear wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:07 am Thanx V-Man...The last line of my post was "he had to have it surgically removed"....I didn't say what procedure was done or anything else...Mr. TetherSpout just started his own propaganda....
I feel that Tetherspout is only interested in the Tetherspout product and has not the slightest interest in those customers having a problem with the product. I think Americans would describe the TETHERSPOUT posts as an example of depraved indifference.

If it hasn't already been removed, you may be interested in Tetherspouts personal attack on me and my reply in the thread "Penis plug stuck!"
bosco bear

Post by bosco bear »

Hey guys-----just put in Rivet #3 (in pic)…….Since this is a first for me, how many hours can I leave it in ? Placed it at noon...….Its an incredible feeling...I have never precum in my life, but I am dripping now...When I pee, it comes out in a straight line instead of a "sprinkler".

Anyone else go thru this------As soon as I place my plug, I get hard and want to jack off.....Today is torment because I want to wear it for at least 4 hours today.....

BTEW, I am 50'ish