Penis plugs & numbing cream

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

slkdyk

Re: Penis plugs & numbing cream

Post by slkdyk »

I had posted this in the Plug Stuck post but it seems more appropriate here and I do not know how to move it.

Hi Velcroman,
I purchased a Tetherspout a couple years ago. I tied a piece of dental floss through the spout and then ran the floss through the retainer. I then inserted the spout in to the urethra and with some difficulty got the retainer inserted. This was as far as I got, not being able to get the spout to line up with the retainer. After doing this several times over the next month with no success I found that if I ran the floss through another short tube just a bit smaller than the large end of the spout it would help the retainer line up very easily. Once the retainer is 90degs to the urethra it does not move. At first it was uncomfortable but some stretching has occurred and now everything is fine. If I did not use the floss procedure It was impossible to get it inserted properly. Do you think that you ordered or received a retainer that was too large?
SD
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

slkdyk wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:41 am I had posted this in the Plug Stuck post but it seems more appropriate here and I do not know how to move it.

Hi Velcroman,
I purchased a Tetherspout a couple years ago. I tied a piece of dental floss through the spout and then ran the floss through the retainer. I then inserted the spout in to the urethra and with some difficulty got the retainer inserted. This was as far as I got, not being able to get the spout to line up with the retainer. After doing this several times over the next month with no success I found that if I ran the floss through another short tube just a bit smaller than the large end of the spout it would help the retainer line up very easily. Once the retainer is 90degs to the urethra it does not move. At first it was uncomfortable but some stretching has occurred and now everything is fine. If I did not use the floss procedure It was impossible to get it inserted properly. Do you think that you ordered or received a retainer that was too large?
SD
Thank you for your suggestion and question Slkdyk. I will try your suggest even though the retailer is now seat (I think) correctly at the base of the spout.
I see you too have problems lining up the retainer. I'm glad you did not get the device stuck. I spent most of last year in and out of hospital. Shoulder repair and redo, both hips replaced and another double heart by-pass so I had a ton of serious pain killers in the pantry. I don't know what I would have done if I didn't have them.

Tetherspout supplies 3 different sized retainers with each order and I purchased the smallest set of retainers. I started with the smallest retainer, just over 10mm but it would disappear in my urethra and if it wasn't for the dental floss I think I would have never been able to retrieve it. So I thought I would try the next largest a bit over 13+ I thought this would be OK because I often sound with a 13mm Helgar. The retainer went in OK and I was able to slip it over the spout, and as I pulled the spout forward the retainer didn't settle at the base of the spout but the retainer tipped, thus tipping the spout across the urethra. I did try the fit before attempting to insert bother of the retainers and, both 'seemed' OK, not tight. I think I could have taken notice of how much free movement there was. I found that I could not push the spout backwards and I could not pull the entire apparatus forward. IT was far from pleasant and I was terrified that the spout and retainer had blocked the urethra. I took a 3mm Helgar and found that I could pass the sound through the spout. Fear level now drops to the 'OH Shit! Level. I contacted the TETHERSPOUT customer support and received two terrible replies. I am still very upset with the response. A Tetherspout person then continued the same vitriol on our forum. I have had the emails removed.
Over the time that the spout became lodged in my urethra I have worked, albeit very slowly to bring the spout up and expose the spout. I have moved it all of about 5mm so far. I use what I think is a strong anesthetic (Ego NUMMIT 5%) and it is good but I would like to have access to an injectable lignocaine(?) I use sterilized long nose pliers to pull the spout forward but as I pull the urethra stretches narrowing the urethra. Working the spout abrades the wall of the urethra and it is then that I see that NUMMIT is as numbing as I would like although my meatus is completely numb. Over the weeks the urethra seems to be hardening up and it is able to take heavier pulling. I can now press the urethra from the rear which helps but it is still slow going. The spout (22mm) is now just inside the glans but not yet exposed. I am hoping that once I get the spout fully installed I will be able to push the spout out of the retainer and once that is accomplished I will be able to remove the retainer. With the retainer out there will be not trouble pulling the spout out.

Even though I have had a terrible time with the tetherspout and the representatives of Tetherspout, I have learnt a lot about it and I will use it again once my urethra is completely healed. I still want to try the device as a penis stretching device. The reason for this would make this reply more like War and Peace.
mrbigcox

Post by mrbigcox »

WOW!! Thanks for all the feedback on Tetherspout. When he first approached me to endorse his product the idea seemed doable but my gut said otherwise so I went with my gut. I’m all about the 316L for inserting in the body and he just won’t budge on the material he uses. The idea seemed practical but.... And there is always a but! I was even willing to get one and try but just to afraid. Stuck!! Ugh! But he does make a good point about numbing agents. In this type of play feeling is necessary. Pleasure or pain, it is a must!! Pain is not part of this type of play and a way the body tells ya to stop what you are doing. Listen to your body. Sorry for any spelling or grammar. If an old ass typing with big thumbs on my iPhone. LOL

Play safe, Be well.....

Keith
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Tetherspout does not work after a meatotomy and a widening of the external urethra meatus if the meatus is wider than the fossa navicularis urethrae.
, For me, Tetherspout just slips out too. :D
Attachments
Penis Plug 17mm
Penis Plug 17mm
Meatus after sounding
Meatus after sounding
Solo Masturbant :D
mrbigcox

Post by mrbigcox »

Honestly any Penis is naturally going to reject any Tetherspout product like vomit!! LOL Just playing!! LOL
Nissannut

Post by Nissannut »

Re: Tetherspout, I purchased one 4 yesrs ago & found if using the black rubber style retainers, these actually collapse or compress slightly once in your urethra and the spout then is a very tight fit thru the retainer, especially when using dental floss to pull the spout thru, you now have an interference fit in engineering terms. It is possible to increase tbe bore size slightly and get them to work properly, no thanks to Tetherspouts assistance.
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

There are now literally thousands around the world happily using tetherspouts. How is it that only some people in this forum are dissatisfied or having problems?

The website provides all the basic information needed to understand the principles of how tetherspouts work and the rudimentary methods for their installation and removal. The rest any intelligent adult should be able to figure out for himself. Some things you just have to do on your own. It's not rocket science.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

In my opinion your extremely verbose “chronicle” hides how to use this EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TOY. One picture supplied with the spout would have been all that was needed. Dani119 on Xtube has just that sort of picture. I required surgery to remove the damn thing. I am now left with my glans split down to the frenulum and a gaping maw that is my urethra. If I am not careful when having a piss, I piss all over my balls! All you offered was abuse and the suggestion “that I tie a string to the Tetherspout, the other end to a brick, climb on a chair then, drop the brick”. An exceptional example of depraved indifference I think! In my opinion, based on my experience the product is in itself dangerous and the lack of clear instructions make the tetherspout doubly dangerous. There is no coming back from getting the tetherspout stuck. You WILL need surgery and you will be left with scaring along your urethra at the site where the tetherspout became stuck. This will likely prevent you from sounding as scar tissue is not all that elastic. Using a sound will probably cause the area of the scar to tear and bleed profusely.

I personally DO NOT BELIEVE “ANYTHING” that tetherspout claims. We each get one cock to play with, treat it with respect.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Nissannut wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:11 am Re: Tetherspout, I purchased one 4 yesrs ago & found if using the black rubber style retainers, these actually collapse or compress slightly once in your urethra and the spout then is a very tight fit thru the retainer, especially when using dental floss to pull the spout thru, you now have an interference fit in engineering terms. It is possible to increase tbe bore size slightly and get them to work properly, no thanks to Tetherspouts assistance.
Well said! You have described exactly what I experienced. My spout became jammed. Due to this ‘interference fit’ I was prevented from removing the spout from the retainer. I was unable to push the spout back through the retainer. Using a far more ridged material would reduce the likelihood of a jam. A metal washer of the same design as the rubber(?) washer would likely resolve the jamming problem.
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

I had the same experience with the interference fit but the interference was not enough to prevent pushing the spout in. It was not easy but doable.
SD
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

slkdyk wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:01 am I had the same experience with the interference fit but the interference was not enough to prevent pushing the spout in. It was not easy but doable.
SD
You where lucky. I imagine many are not as lucky as you. Are you still using it?