Elective castration

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

druid

Re: Elective castration

Post by druid »

Hi
I am a Eunuch and I used caluam chloride injection only had to do it once as I injected to much and had leakage she local ER dept recommended removal of both and sac.
MoLonghorn

Post by MoLonghorn »

I too am a eunuch. I killed my nuts starting in Oct 2017 and couldn't get another drop of Everclear 190 Proof into my nuts on Dec. 31, 2017 Spent all of 2018 with my nuts shrinking a little bit every day, and on Jan 7, 2019 had both nuts removed by a cutter and have never regretted a moment except that I didn't do it 40 years earlier. Would I do it again, IN A HEART BEAT!
MoLonghorn

Post by MoLonghorn »

as far as Castration goes the safest way to do it yourelf is by injecting Everclear 190 Proof grain alcohol that is used for drinking. I did 4 injections. I started injecting the first part of October, and by new Years Eve Dec. 31, 2017 my nuts were dead and shrinking at that point to half of what they were. I went all of 2018 with my dead balls, before finding a cutter to remove them for me on Jan 7th 2019. Never a bit of pain, and never a moments regret at the decisions I made.
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

The inner tube suggestion above is a great idea. No painful snap when the elastic band is cut. Also I have used several layers of inner tube. About 3/4" to 1" in length. Not quite a total cut off of circulation so they can be worn for much longer.
sd

I have had 2 layers of inner tube on for over an hour then added a third till the end of the second hour.. Still has not totally cut circulation. I then added the elasterizer band for the next 20 mins, about all I could take. Record of 2hrs 20 mins so far. I hardly noticed it when cutting the band.
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

Still would like then surgically removed along with all the extra skin so there would be no evidence of them being there at all
sd.
winkingcrumpet

Post by winkingcrumpet »

The band has to be really tight to fully cut off circulation (i.e. usually a elastration band), though I imagine leaving it longer with less can still cause damage.
I've heard of someone who is on artificial T from too much banding.. cumulative damage he said, obviously works over time. I think they were mostly sessions of around 40 min or even less maybe? Depends on bands I guess.
Many use alcohol, but this leaves a hard dead mass in the middle of the testicle. Depending on the proof, it usually takes 3-5 times before hormone levels drop. Sometimes it takes only 1 (injecting way too much - bad idea).
Apparently you can "stir" the inside with a needle for about 10 minutes and they will be essentially dead after 1 session without the dead lump from alcohol.
I haven't done any of those and don't advocate the methods, all come with risks. It's definitely easy to make mistakes and end up in the ER or nut house. If you do needle related stuff make sure to work sterile - sterile hypodermic needles and alcohol wipes.
mac67

Post by mac67 »

sounds intriguing. can you still get a hard on without balls? can you still cum? how painful is the injections?
mac67

Post by mac67 »

I guess that was a stupid question. sorry. I googled my answer. doesn't sound like this is for me. I still enjoy the sex the way I always have. even though I haven't had sex with my wife for over 15 years. ( she has health issues ). I enjoy different kinds of sex with myself. don' want to lose what I have. subject is still hot as hell though.
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

One question I cant seem to get an answer for is if the balls are gone but on Androgel will that balance things? I agree that no sex is not what I am going for. The lack of the stuff hanging under my penis is the result I would like and adding Androgel might be the answer to maintaining sex drive.
sd
mac67

Post by mac67 »

yeah, i'm thinking the same way. it would be nice to get rid of the excess baggage, but not at that cost.
winkingcrumpet

Post by winkingcrumpet »

From what I understand T replacement will usually work though I have talked to 1 guy who says it didn't work for him. It's hard to imagine though... there is a reason steroids are banned in sports.. because they work :P
From people I've talked to who have had the balls removed, most of them take artificial T to some level. Some to a low level to avoid too much libido while maintaining bone strength ect. Others to regain full sexual function/normal levels. Some even take female hormones instead.
Without some replacement though most lose libido and erections, full ED. A small minority say it didn't make much different but I would take that with a grain of salt. You'll probably lose sexual function without T, but taking artificial should bring it back. You might find some helpful answers in the discord castration channel https://discord.gg/TAwCFH
Missouri_Steer

Post by Missouri_Steer »

In my case, I was low T and didn't know it. by the time I got diagnosed, the ability to get hard and past the point of any hope of ever getting hard again. I finally had my nuts removed, and am quite happy with the outcome. Life is great, and I'm happier than I have ever been in my life. I take .3 of a cc each week of T to maintain myself as a man, and to stay heathy and keep low T Symptoms at bay. So there are valid reasons for T to not work in many cases.
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

Missouri,
Is the .3cc enough to keep your sex drive? How is that administered, oral, Gel or shot?
sd
mac67

Post by mac67 »

how much Everclear did you inject in each nut? what gauge needle? how long between treatments? sorry for all the questions. I am thinking more seriously about doing this. I've had a vasectomy. does that make a difference?
mac67

Post by mac67 »

I think I could do a clamp, cut with cautery pen, and suture procedure to remove my scrotum after I cut my nuts off.
Has anyone heard of this or done this. I've watched videos of castration. Looks pretty straight forward. Especially with someone there to help.