Elective castration

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

slkdyk

Elective castration

Post by slkdyk » Fri May 25, 2018 1:46 am

Hi,
Has anyone done or considered being castrated? Is there an easy way to get this done properly and without the usual mental evaluation? I have thought of many different ways of doing enough damage that would require removal. Im not talking cutting them myself or an elastrator or pounding on them with a hammer but subtle ways to inflect enough damage over time with minimal pain that would require removal. Something that came to mind was repeated short term banding that might cause one or both to become inflamed. I understand the ball removal does not include any cosmetic procedures but maybe the cosmetic surgery centers would remove the loose skin to eliminate the turkey neck effect for a smooth under penis look.
If anyone has any comments please contribute.
sd

Brahmaviharas

Re: Elective castration

Post by Brahmaviharas » Fri May 25, 2018 5:21 am

I know that their are places in Thailand that will perform orchiectomies but in those cases you get what you pay for.

I plan to get mine taken out in the future, I think they get in the way and I like the eunuch look. But be cautious about banding. It's possible to get sepsis even from relatively short term constriction.

slkdyk

Post by slkdyk » Sat May 26, 2018 12:23 am

Maybe a trip to SE Asia is in order, does anyone have any experience with doctors/hospitals in Thailand? I have been banding about 20mins a day for the past week with no results, good or bad. Today I went 25mins. I think the worse pain is when the band is cut and snaps off. It may be the compressing and pinching of the skin is more painful that the balls. I tried some lotion before the band went on and the snap when cutting it off was not as bad. I will look into the sepsis thing. Thanks for the input.
sd

slkdyk

Post by slkdyk » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:16 am

I am still banding, but not everyday. The snap when the final cut is made on the band sure gets your attention.... :shock:
sd

rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:32 pm

There is one more easier alternative methode for castration and you can be very selective about the time duration of the whole process..
ALCOHOL INJECTIONS INTO YOUR BALLS.

I am doing alcohol injections selectively into one or the other balls at a time from last 4 years now.
And now my testicle function is about 40% of their original state..
You do not need to do 160 proof alcohol just some low proof alcohol kill them balls slowly..

chasted

Post by chasted » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:06 pm

There are also possibilities in Mexico to get castratedand maybe even a doctor in Egypt.
Join the castration group on reddit a the castation chat on discord.

TheUnknown

Post by TheUnknown » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:11 am

It can be done most anywhere by some surgeons. In my research it runs a few thousand dollars in the US. The trick is, you don't look for castration. Search for Orchidectomy. That is the medical term.

The basically shave the area, make 2 incisions, and then either snip or use a laser to remove stuff. You are chilling on an ice pack for a couple days then back to life.

-a Trans Woman who desperately wants this done.

u