Starting to stretch

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

djcrash1981

Starting to stretch

Post by djcrash1981 »

Hi All,

I've just started my journey to stretch my urethra and pee hole. For that I have two metal rods and two plugs. The first rod the thinnest one it already goes all the way in, the second one I can't even fit the first part so I bought the plugs to stretch, but what I've seen is that with the thin one I have some issues inserting it, there's some kind of a stretch part after the pee hole that is just pushing back and is not letting me go any further. To pass this I have to push really hard and it's kind of painful.

I know this is a long process, but I just would like some input from you guys to see if I'm doing something wrong or there is another way to keep stretching gradually.

I'm missing one of my small plugs in the picture because currently I'm wearing it trying to keep my stretching.
IMG-20180522-WA0006.jpg
djcrash1981

Re: Starting to stretch

Post by djcrash1981 »

Here is the complete collection.

The plug with which I'm having some issues right now is the one with the green dot. I'm able to push it in but with some struggle an minor pain.

The last bump is the struggle it seems that I'm stretching something behind my pee hole.
IMG-20180522-WA0008.jpeg
HoleStuffer

Post by HoleStuffer »

Yes that's normal. There's a constriction just inside, about at the level of the base of the head. It takes a while to work through it - took me years.

For a while my upper head was stretched out enough that I could see it when I pulled it open, it looked like a second opening, kind of a pair of lips inside.

Just keep working it and stretching and stretching, several times a week, and you'll eventually get through.

Mine's gone completely now, but it did take a long time.

There's someone on this forum that enjoys having it and has invented a product to use it:

http://tetherproducts.com/Pages/TopTier/home.html
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

You should get yourself a penis plug with a longitudinal bore, with the largest diameter you enter into your Meatus urethrae externus and always carry. After 2-3 weeks, the plug will fall out by itself and you can insert the next plug 1mm in diameter larger. I have used my method Meatus urethrae externus with this method up to now 18mm. The plug sits after 2 weeks already very loosely so I can introduce the 19mm plug soon. With dilators, the width is very time-consuming, because the diameter can only be increased by 0.5 mm, and it must always have 1-2 hours of sessions. To get further. :)
Solo Masturbant :D
djcrash1981

Post by djcrash1981 »

Lexi wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 7:42 pm You should get yourself a penis plug with a longitudinal bore, with the largest diameter you enter into your Meatus urethrae externus and always carry. After 2-3 weeks, the plug will fall out by itself and you can insert the next plug 1mm in diameter larger. I have used my method Meatus urethrae externus with this method up to now 18mm. The plug sits after 2 weeks already very loosely so I can introduce the 19mm plug soon. With dilators, the width is very time-consuming, because the diameter can only be increased by 0.5 mm, and it must always have 1-2 hours of sessions. To get further. :)
Hi Lexi, thank you very much for your input but what do you mean for the longitudinal bore?

And the plugs that I have goes from 5/16" to 11/32" (the one with the green dot) and 11/32" to 3/8" on the bumps, so I hope this helps me to stretch wider.

Regards.
pikol93

Post by pikol93 »

Lexi wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 7:42 pm You should get yourself a penis plug with a longitudinal bore, with the largest diameter you enter into your Meatus urethrae externus and always carry. After 2-3 weeks, the plug will fall out by itself and you can insert the next plug 1mm in diameter larger. I have used my method Meatus urethrae externus with this method up to now 18mm. The plug sits after 2 weeks already very loosely so I can introduce the 19mm plug soon. With dilators, the width is very time-consuming, because the diameter can only be increased by 0.5 mm, and it must always have 1-2 hours of sessions. To get further. :)
Can you please tell me where you got your plugs from?
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

If you need an individually produced Penisplug it please contact https://www.etsy.com/listing/206203323/ ... =related-1
There Plugs are made up to 16mm on request.
And: http://www.edelstahl-x-design.com/Penis-Plug-konisch
https://www.onlineshop-bdsm.de/epages/6 ... 12-2450-18
:D
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Even though those are great plugs you have I would suggest that investing in a set of smooth sounds that come in a set that gradually increase in size. Or a tapered one. That is what I use to stretch. You can usually be able to pick up a set for about $20 on eBay or Amazon.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
djcrash1981

Post by djcrash1981 »

pikol93 wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 5:28 am
Can you please tell me where you got your plugs from?
Hi Pikol93 I bought mine from this guy:
https://shop.penisplugsablaze.com

Pretty nice guy, fast response to my queries, the plugs are superb they are smooth and with a great finish. I would buy more from him if the exchange rate wasn't an issue.

Regards.
pepasHunter

Post by pepasHunter »

Lexi wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 10:28 pm If you need an individually produced Penisplug it please contact https://www.etsy.com/listing/206203323/ ... =related-1
There Plugs are made up to 16mm on request.
And: http://www.edelstahl-x-design.com/Penis-Plug-konisch
https://www.onlineshop-bdsm.de/epages/6 ... 12-2450-18
:D
Hello,
Please tell... Is there an English language version of this website?
I am interested in one 16mm and one 18mm penis plugs.

Thank you in advance.
The wolf can tell more of the road than the rabbit
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

These pages are not known to me in English. But you can view the pages in English using Google Chrome or Google Translate. :)
pepasHunter

Post by pepasHunter »

Lexi wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:59 pm These pages are not known to me in English. But you can view the pages in English using Google Chrome or Google Translate. :)
Hi Lexi,

Thanks for the advice. I will certainly do that.

Cheers.
The wolf can tell more of the road than the rabbit
djcrash1981

Post by djcrash1981 »

Thanks to everyone, last week I had a breakthrough I was able to insert the last bump of my plug but got me slightly worried because after some minor pain and a pop it went in but when I pulled it out it came with a small stain of blood, should I be worried or is something usual?

Regards.
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

That it shows a little Blutet that you have introduced too fast the next size. You do not have to worry about it.
You will need about 2-3 months for an increase of 0.5mm if you practice every 2-3 days.
It does not make sense to increase faster, because otherwise scar tissue forms, which can be stretched poorly. :)
djcrash1981

Post by djcrash1981 »

Lexi wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:47 pm That it shows a little Blutet that you have introduced too fast the next size. You do not have to worry about it.
You will need about 2-3 months for an increase of 0.5mm if you practice every 2-3 days.
It does not make sense to increase faster, because otherwise scar tissue forms, which can be stretched poorly. :)
Thanks for the answer. Would this mean that I need a different type of plug to be able to stretch, since this one has bumps that will pass the constriction and won't force it to stretch?