Starting to stretch

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

djcrash1981

Re: Starting to stretch

Post by djcrash1981 »

Hi guys, thank you very much for all the advice given. I would like to share with you all that finally I was able to insert the second plug up to the second step and now I'm using it to keep stretching. What I've notice is that the problem is when I insert it because after the Meautus is were I find the resistance for the insertion.
On another news I just bought the stretcher on the image has someone used it?
Thanks everyone and I will keep updating you.
Regards
IMG_20180820_180813_549.jpg
IMG_20180820_181057_636.jpg
IMG_20180820_181126_379.jpg
1641800437-1305994880.jpg
Attachments
-1718384394204001618.jpg
-1718384394204001618.jpg
HoleStuffer

Post by HoleStuffer »

It's normal anatomy, just after the meatus is the first restriction. You just have to patiently stretch.

In regards to that stretcher, make sure you look at the comments. It looks good but apparently the small diameter tines tend to dig in hard. It wouldn't really stretch all that well because the diameter of the tines is so small, it will put a lot of pressure on a very small area which will hurt and the rest of the urethra won't stretch all that much.

It would be better to use a stretcher that puts less pressure on a greater surface area. There's an old post on this forum:

https://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtop ... &start=495

where someone recommended a Killian speculum. I tried one - it does stretch very well! The screw stripped on mine because I was putting so much pressure on it though. Also because I got a very deep one it still didn't spread the load over a great enough area and I got pain and a little bleeding down deep right at the ends of the instrument.

Next step - a small vaginal speculum, recommended in that thread. If I can find one small enough, say 16 mm, that would work.
djcrash1981

Post by djcrash1981 »

After a long time I was able to get some more toys, and now this is my collection.
IMG_20190315_111955.jpg
The biggest one goes from 6mm up to 12mm, for the pros in this chat, do you know how long could take for me to stretch up to 12mm using that one?

Regards,
DjCrash1981.
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Stretching the external urethra and the urethra are 2 construction sites.
The Meatus urethrae externus is best stretched with a penis plug with longitudinal bore. So that the plug can remain permanently inserted. Method. Insert a plug that just enters the meatus into the fossa navicularis urethrae. After about 2 weeks the plug will go out easily. Because the meatus has stretched due to the permanent stretch. Then you can import a 0.5mm larger plug. After 2 weeks the next and so on. With this method I can now introduce a 18mm penis plug.
To stretch the urethra from the fossa navicularis urethrae. It is best to take Hegar dilators for approx. 19cm long which can be easily inserted through the prostate. Residuals during insertion can cause some urethral strictures (strictures) and the prostate entrance These disabilities must be passed carefully to avoid injury. Cleanliness is absolutely important to avoid infections. Disinfect the dilator and a sterile lubricant is necessary. I use Xylocain Gel 2%. This is called then Sounden. After frequent use, the urethra will become accustomed to it and the initial impairments will no longer occur, so that the pleasant feelings will prevail. After some time you can use the next 0.5mm Thicker Dilator to stretch the urethra. How fast you can use the next size depends on the frequency of use and on the duration of stretching (1-2 hours), but it is still very tedious. It is relatively safe as long as you do not penetrate into the bladder. Because you can easily damage the bladder sphincter and thus trigger incontinence. In addition, you have no germ-free urine for rinsing the urethra more. That's why I usually only sound through the prostate and do not invade the bladder. With this method I have been able to insert a 12.5mm. The urethra makes a 90 ° angle to the top of the prostate, which can be easily passed through a Van Buren dilator, a flexible dilator, or a catheter to reach the bladder. It is also possible with a Hegar dilator but because you have to push the penis down.
:D
Solo Masturbant :D
djcrash1981

Post by djcrash1981 »

Lexi wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:37 pm Stretching the external urethra and the urethra are 2 construction sites.
The Meatus urethrae externus is best stretched with a penis plug with longitudinal bore. So that the plug can remain permanently inserted. Method. Insert a plug that just enters the meatus into the fossa navicularis urethrae. After about 2 weeks the plug will go out easily. Because the meatus has stretched due to the permanent stretch. Then you can import a 0.5mm larger plug. After 2 weeks the next and so on. With this method I can now introduce a 18mm penis plug.
To stretch the urethra from the fossa navicularis urethrae. It is best to take Hegar dilators for approx. 19cm long which can be easily inserted through the prostate. Residuals during insertion can cause some urethral strictures (strictures) and the prostate entrance These disabilities must be passed carefully to avoid injury. Cleanliness is absolutely important to avoid infections. Disinfect the dilator and a sterile lubricant is necessary. I use Xylocain Gel 2%. This is called then Sounden. After frequent use, the urethra will become accustomed to it and the initial impairments will no longer occur, so that the pleasant feelings will prevail. After some time you can use the next 0.5mm Thicker Dilator to stretch the urethra. How fast you can use the next size depends on the frequency of use and on the duration of stretching (1-2 hours), but it is still very tedious. It is relatively safe as long as you do not penetrate into the bladder. Because you can easily damage the bladder sphincter and thus trigger incontinence. In addition, you have no germ-free urine for rinsing the urethra more. That's why I usually only sound through the prostate and do not invade the bladder. With this method I have been able to insert a 12.5mm. The urethra makes a 90 ° angle to the top of the prostate, which can be easily passed through a Van Buren dilator, a flexible dilator, or a catheter to reach the bladder. It is also possible with a Hegar dilator but because you have to push the penis down.
:D
Do you have picture or something more graphical so I can understand more about what you mean with longitudinal bore?

Regards.
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Penis Plugs. :D
Attachments
Penis Plug
Penis Plug
Penis plug introduced and frenulectomy
Penis plug introduced and frenulectomy
Meatus
Meatus
Insert penis plug
Insert penis plug
Penis Plug
Penis Plug
Piss with Penis Plug
Piss with Penis Plug
Penis Plug
Penis Plug
Solo Masturbant :D
titlover1963

Post by titlover1963 »

The tapered plug above is perfect for stretching, it’s shape and size allow for very long duration of insertion. Plus it is extremely comfortable when soft and if you are wearing for longer periods like 8 to 10 hours per day, you will be soft more often then hard. :) The taper will lock into your meatus very tightly as you begin your stretch and once this style of plug falls out, on it’s own you definitely are stretched to that size. I have stretched from 8mm to 15.5mm in 8 years time and have used many different styles of plugs, but find the tapered plug to work best for Me. Also I get the flow-thru plugs then I do not have to worry about removal when pissing, if one is standing at urinal, nobody will be wiser that you have metal in your cock. 8)
mrcando181082

Post by mrcando181082 »

Good advice titlover1963! Where do you purchase the recommended plugs from? I am always looking for a new source. Currently I am using The Chain Gang. They have a lot of great options BUT am always looking for new sources. Thank you !
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Djcrash1981 I have one of those stretchers and I will say it looks like it would work very well but I had some issue first the tines are very small so it didn't provide even pressure than they don't enter the urethra far enough to do anything and lastly the way it is constructed prevents you from applying pressure to stretch. Another issue I had that I don't think every one will have is that since I have a meatotomy the tines easily slide out.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
titlover1963

Post by titlover1963 »

mrcando181082, my first choice for penis plugs is penisplugsablaze his product is outstanding, plus he does custom build plugs as well. I just recently purchased a 15mm Open ZZ Plug from The Chain Gang since penisplugsablaze did not have any 15mm plugs available off the shelf and I am working on stretching for a 16mm plug. But now penisplugsablaze has 16mm,17mm and 18mm Godfilladic plugs available off the shelf, so that will satisfy my stretching needs for the foreseeable future. :D
djcrash1981

Post by djcrash1981 »

Yesterday I found a lidocaine cream which help me to introduce the plug up to the 3rd segment I will keep working with this until I can fit it comfortably without any issues.
199620bc-258e-42bc-a409-8224b5808d24.jpg
Bbubba

Post by Bbubba »

7A7BF6DB-2EE3-47C9-86AE-F0C3F41E415E.jpeg

This is my order for plugs, I have been able to insert 13 and 14mm sounds, and can almost get 15 in, should I try to start with larger plugs, or stay with what I have ordered?
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Have you ever considered a set of surgical sounds? I have a set called "Doctor Greens Surgical." The set of sounds ranges from 3mm to 18mm. I bought it from DHGate. Don't remember how much it cost, not very much though.
djcrash1981

Post by djcrash1981 »

djcrash1981 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:41 pm Yesterday I found a lidocaine cream which help me to introduce the plug up to the 3rd segment I will keep working with this until I can fit it comfortably without any issues.
So today I had a setback. When I tried to insert the plug (after a week of no play), when I was at the second step I had some blood coming out. It wasn't enough to make me worried but to be careful and not to try to insert it further. So I'm back to the second one waiting to see what happens.
Anyone has any advice for this issue?

Regards.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

djcrash1981 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 2:21 am
djcrash1981 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:41 pm Yesterday I found a lidocaine cream which help me to introduce the plug up to the 3rd segment I will keep working with this until I can fit it comfortably without any issues.
So today I had a setback. When I tried to insert the plug (after a week of no play), when I was at the second step I had some blood coming out. It wasn't enough to make me worried but to be careful and not to try to insert it further. So I'm back to the second one waiting to see what happens.
Anyone has any advice for this issue?

Regards.
I had a few bleeds in the beginning, when I started sounding. Use plenty of lube and don't force the issue. The skin in the urethra is robust but it takes time to stretch. If you do see some blood do stop. Note the size of sound you where using. Give it a few days to repair then start again with a smaller sound. You can use the same sound if you are game just don't push it in too quickly. Happy sounding.