Starting to stretch

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Lexi

Re: Starting to stretch

Post by Lexi »

The type of plug you mentioned is alright. You just have to make sure that it is only 0.5mm thicker at the thickest point. In addition, the plug must have a longitudinal bore. Then you can let him in until he drops out by himself. That will take about 2 weeks. Then you can introduce the next size. :D
Solo Masturbant :D
djcrash1981

Post by djcrash1981 »

Lexi wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:07 am The type of plug you mentioned is alright. You just have to make sure that it is only 0.5mm thicker at the thickest point. In addition, the plug must have a longitudinal bore. Then you can let him in until he drops out by himself. That will take about 2 weeks. Then you can introduce the next size. :D
Hey thanks for the advice again.
So one question I've noticed Everytime I pull out the plug there's a huge amount of precum coming out. Is this normal?
Regards.
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

djcrash1981 wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:55 am
Lexi wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:07 am The type of plug you mentioned is alright. You just have to make sure that it is only 0.5mm thicker at the thickest point. In addition, the plug must have a longitudinal bore. Then you can let him in until he drops out by himself. That will take about 2 weeks. Then you can introduce the next size. :D
Hey thanks for the advice again.
So one question I've noticed Everytime I pull out the plug there's a huge amount of precum coming out. Is this normal?
Regards.
This is normal because you are sexually aroused. With a longitudinal bore, the next urinate will flow through the plug with everything. :)
formaldehyde

Post by formaldehyde »

WahWah.wmv
(540.82 KiB) Downloaded 751 times
djcrash1981

Post by djcrash1981 »

So right now I'm using my plug and I'm able to say that I can put it fairly easy no pain and no blood either. It doesn't fall out by itself but it's a great accomplishment for me, now I've been trying to wear it as many times as possible but how long you guys would recommend to stay at this size before trying to move to the next one?
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

You should always have the plug introduced for 2 weeks. Then you can introduce the next 0.5mm larger plug :D
djcrash1981

Post by djcrash1981 »

So I have a question, how advisable will it be to sleep with the plug and would I have any issues in the morning when I try to unplug it?
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Of course you can leave the plug used overnight. Removing the plug the next morning is certainly not a problem, but this is not desirable and necessary. Due to its olive shape, the plug holds in the constriction on the meatus urethrae externus and lies comfortably in the fossa navicularis urethrae. Take a look at the picture of the plug. The plug is 5cm long. The problem is only after 2 to 3 weeks, the meatus urethrae externus is dilated and you bring the next size. The far you notice only when the plug falls out, but that's a desired effect. :D
djcrash1981

Post by djcrash1981 »

Ok, so I did not try to use it over night, but I have notice when I use the plug I feel the need to go more often to the bathroom. Is this something normal?
Regards.
jddill

Post by jddill »

djcrash1981

Post by djcrash1981 »

So it's been almost 2 months now since I started this and I haven't been able to go to the next plug. But at least now I can pull it in and out without hurting or having blood stain. Also I'm using it every Tuesday and Thursday for around 8 to 10 hours while I'm working from home.

I hope someone can give me more information how I could progress faster without doing any cutting or something as drastic as that.

Regards.
Quax

Post by Quax »

I feel the need to go more often to the bathroom. Is this something normal?
Due to the pressure of your plug, yes it is
So it's been almost 2 months ... I haven't been able to go to the next plug. ... progress faster without doing any cutting or something as drastic as that.
Either you are patient or you cut ;)
Imho patience is the much better choice as you are taking some risk when cutting.
In the end I don't regret having cut myself but from the experience afterwards I wished I would have been more patient.
I had to realize that cutting can accompany stretching but not replace it.
In addition it somhow prevents you from enjoying stretching step by step.
Stick to Lexi's tips.
You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy...
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Quax wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:38 pm
I feel the need to go more often to the bathroom. Is this something normal?
Due to the pressure of your plug, yes it is
So it's been almost 2 months ... I haven't been able to go to the next plug. ... progress faster without doing any cutting or something as drastic as that.
Either you are patient or you cut ;)
Imho patience is the much better choice as you are taking some risk when cutting.
In the end I don't regret having cut myself but from the experience afterwards I wished I would have been more patient.
I had to realize that cutting can accompany stretching but not replace it.
In addition it somhow prevents you from enjoying stretching step by step.
Stick to Lexi's tips.
I agree with Quax, Just take your time, once you cut you can NEVER go back. You can, if you are careful use a numbing agent such as lidocaine. In Ozz there is a product; "Ego Numit 5% cream". This product is strong enough to be used for mechanical debridement of leg ulcers! Ouch!
Look it up on the web for all the details. I am certain you will find an equivalent at your local chemist.
Quax

Post by Quax »

Velcroman wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:41 am In Ozz there is a product; "Ego Numit 5% cream".
I have used 'Xylocain dental' as you can get it without receipt in Germany.
It is used to mitigate pain from pressure marks with removable dentures.
You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy...
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

DJCRASH1981 ... You could use a sound that is tapered. For quite some tme I was stuck at 11mm could not get the 12mm to fit. I then had the idea to use a Sharpie, as it has quite a gentle taper . I pushed it in as far as I could and held it there for a time then let it slide out. I waited a bit then pushed it in again repeating this several times. By the fifth rep I could see that the sharpie was going in further. I tried the 12 mm and it went in albeit that it did hurt. Still, I kept doing this for several days and now I am working on a 14mm Helgar. Sharpie is too small but the Helgar is double sided. One side is 13mm and the other is 14mm so it has the taper I need, not there yet but soon. No need to rush everything in the fullness and richness of time!