Penis plug stuck

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

magichandsus3

Re: Penis plug stuck

Post by magichandsus3 »

Well I Hope you have it out but if not. I would put a Hot washrag on my Cock and use a hair dryer on the wash rag to keep heat in my Cock and use a steady pull. It went in, it should come out. Be careful and Good Luck.
Jeepyjv8

Post by Jeepyjv8 »

This is the plug that I am using. I've still got it in. I've been very careful to keep it as clean as I can. There is not any tenderness at all and it is actually very comfortable and it still doesn't want to seem to budge as far as coming out passed the urethera sphincter. Once I got over the wow or "uh oh" thought of it being stuck it's actually very arousing knowing it's in there for a good bit. Should I worry about it falling out while using a public restroom? And anyone have any tips on cleaning it while wearing?
This is the plug that I am using. I've still got it in. I've been very careful to keep it as clean as I can. There is not any tenderness at all and it is actually very comfortable and it still doesn't want to seem to budge as far as coming out passed the urethera sphincter. Once I got over the wow or "uh oh" thought of it being stuck it's actually very arousing knowing it's in there for a good bit. Should I worry about it falling out while using a public restroom? And anyone have any tips on cleaning it while wearing?
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

mrcando181082 wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:01 pm Great program Lexi. May I ask where you purchase your plugs from?

Look here:
https://www.etsy.com/de/listing/1278829 ... -plug-1-12
https://www.onlineshop-bdsm.de/epages/6 ... 12-2450-16
:D
Solo Masturbant :D
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Jeepyjv8 wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:23 pm Screenshot_20180402-075000.png
The urethra does stretch and the plug will become loose. I have had one fall out, luckly I was at home. You will, I think, feel it starting to come out. If you are concerned about it falling out in the gents, use a cubical and remove it before you have a leak.
dlblack

Post by dlblack »

I had penis plug that was so tight I though it would never come out on its own. I went to a store and was talking to a clerk standing in a store. Then I felt it moving out of my penis hole. I could not get away so I just stood still and it fell out and landed in my shoe. I was lucky. I slowly walked out of the store.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

dlblack wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:21 am I had penis plug that was so tight I though it would never come out on its own. I went to a store and was talking to a clerk standing in a store. Then I felt it moving out of my penis hole. I could not get away so I just stood still and it fell out and landed in my shoe. I was lucky. I slowly walked out of the store.
Mr. Cool. 8)
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

Hi,
So what is the status?? Still sporting a plug??
sd
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

I have had stuff stuck in my penis before and trust me when it first hit me that it my not come out I had that utter panic set in that I would have to try to explain how it got there to a nurse or something then I just took a deep breath and just excepted that I would have to live with it for a while. It didn't take long only a day I think before it slide out enough to be taken out. I immediately felt relieved. As far as having a plug stuck in I can't remember if I had that happen before. I have had one of those thru plugs in that had metal tip and a metal end with a ring that goes around the glans in for a day or so but it was not a tight fit and if I force a little to pee it would go around it more than thru it I have since then stretch my urethra and cut my meatotomy enough that it doesn't work that well any more neither does any of my other metal plugs.

In my opinion as long as you can still pee leave it in it will eventually come out on it own. If it gets loose enough just wear underwear that will keep it from falling down your leg like boxer briefs or trunks. Avoid briefs and boxers when it is loose they are not tight around the legs enough to prevent the plug from coming out of them. Keep it pointed up too. Otherwise as long as it is tight it there go without underwear and feel the weight of it tug away as you walk. I have hung a padlock from a piercing on my penis before and walked around my room before and it was amazing. Not quite the same as a plug but it worked. I will warn you that if you go without underwear on you will be addicted to going without pretty quickly.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

I have had a tetherspout stuck in my cock for 5 weeks now. The retainer tipped over upon inserting the tube and that was that. I have been working slowly to remove it and it is working, albeit slowly. Even with a product called "NUMMIT 5%w/w" of 2.5w/w lidocaine and 2.5% Prilocaine the process can be quite painful as the urethra is very abraded by the tube and "tether" (retainer the bloke I emailed hates the use of the word tether) there is some blood but it resolves quickly.

Initially I needed to use some fairly strong pain killers to help me cope with the pain but that has subsided since working to remove the retched thing. I am only slightly aware of it now but, it does pinch now and again. I have found that I can work for a time but then I have to wait a day then start again.

The delay in taking it out is related to the retainer laying at and angle around the tube. The tube can not lay parallel to the urethra but is laying at an angle to the urethra. Simply put there is now a 'kink' in the urethra. I think e.g. the tube is pushed into the top of the urethra and the rear of the tube is pushed into the bottom of the urethra. I am working blind, of cause and, It is more likely that I will push the tube into the wall of the urethra rather that just slide it down the urethra and out of the retainer. I have found that a slight rotation of the tube while gently moving the tube up and down and to and fro helps but there is pain even with anesthetic applied but I 'feels like' the tube is moving backwards off the retainer. Once that occurs it will be just a matter of removing the retainer and then hooking the tube and bringing it forward and out. I have made a pair of reverse calipers that will catch the back if the tube to facilitate the removal of the tube.

I contacted Tetherspout and the guy seemed more interested in focusing on a spelling mistake and making questionable comments as to my ethnicity. His final suggestion was for me to connect a heavy weight to the spout, which can not be done, the tube is too deep within the urethra and RIP the TUBE OUT!!

If I ever needed and example of "depraved indifference" that has to be it! I will get the bloody thing out and if I lived in the States I would sue the shit out of him for the lack of instructions and support on inserting and removing the device. Caveat emptor in its extreme. I felt he was not interested in helping but just made primarily stupid comments so I would stop communicating with Tetherspout.

While the product has some merit as a tool that may increase the length of a penis, I would NEVER buy anything again from this person.

If you still want to try this "thing" ……… Re-read the aforementioned!
woody1

Post by woody1 »

You will not be able to sue as the product was sold to you as a novelty, the product is not a medical device and because of this you are not given instructions how to use it as it's a novelty.

You do not get instructions how to use a pump or vibrator as they are all novelties, all makers of these products go the novelty route as to class the item as a medical device requires as massive amount of money to get that approval.

Waste you money in the court room if you desire, but that will be the moral of the story

There are many tetherspout products which item did you buy?
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Now I have worked for a company before and will say that businesses have a choice weither to use customer feedback to inprove products or services or to ignore complaints and do what they want to do to save money and charge more. Now most small companies such as tether spout are trying to grow their business as fast as they can and from my expeirence dealing with their social media person (I am not sure if it is only one guy that is running the whole company or if he has hired people to help him) they are very defensive and vocal about their products on this forum. Now I didn't purchase any of their products so I am not sure why they would get so defensive on one of my comments but I will say this if I had and I got that type of service and they had some type of survey but the service or product I would have not give them a good review.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Dude19 wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:56 am Now I have worked for a company before and will say that businesses have a choice weither to use customer feedback to inprove products or services or to ignore complaints and do what they want to do to save money and charge more. Now most small companies such as tether spout are trying to grow their business as fast as they can and from my expeirence dealing with their social media person (I am not sure if it is only one guy that is running the whole company or if he has hired people to help him) they are very defensive and vocal about their products on this forum. Now I didn't purchase any of their products so I am not sure why they would get so defensive on one of my comments but I will say this if I had and I got that type of service and they had some type of survey but the service or product I would have not give them a good review.
Thanks for the first "intelligent" comment, doesn't help me but good comment anyway. I do see the point you are making.
I have been able to move the Tetherspout up a little and it seems to have lined up more with my urethra. I can rotate the spout but moving it to and fro is still a problem. I am confident that now that it appears to be straight I will be able to push the spout out.
It really pisses me of that Tetherspout was so utterly negative. I think the product should carry at least a warning that the retainer can jam the spout.
jddill

Post by jddill »

I tried several things including the tether spout but I did not have any luck or fun until I found this:
https://smhttp-ssl-19319-live.nexcesscd ... -large.jpg
graduation-large.jpg
I found it and ALOT of other plugs and such here:
https://www.thechaingang.com/adult-adve ... ?limit=all
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Thank for the suggestion. I already have quite a number of sounds, both short and long as well as a selection of Helga sounds. I really enjoy them. The reason I decided to get and use a tetherspout from Tethespout was to resolve a problem that has also impacted me (my cock) that is ED. For reasons I can not fathom my cock has stunk! I have lost about 3" in length. Penile injections are of little use. My cock gets hard but does not increase to a working length. A urologist told me that ED in some Type 2 diabetics has this effect, though it is not really correct to blame the Diabetes in this instance. It is basically a matter of "use it or lose it". The first urologist I went to, for the ED, the one that prescribed the penile injection told me to make sure I had an erection at least twice a week. That wasn't a problem at the time. Over time my wife lost interest in sex and, finding a "friend with benefits" though not a real problem come and go. For a while I didn't need the injection as my penis would get hard enough to penetrate and once inserted would get harder and increase to full length. (For the "wooden heads" on the forum I have/had an average size cock for a Causasion).

I have tried several 'alleged' methods to increase the length of my cock. Some success but all became very, very uncomfortable. Maintaining tension was also a problem as the tether would stretch a require constant adjustment.

The tetherspout, in principle, would appear to be a very effective method to use in the attempt to increase penile length. The tether and spout is designed to fit in the cavity just behind the Glans. I had no doubt that it would be comfortable. From my use of various sounds. Using the device would place a constant and even tension on the ligaments of the penis that support and actually determine the total length of the penis. Other methods, strangled my cock and constantly had to be adjusted. They also seemed reduced the amount of blood to the Glans, the glans became very cold. This would definitely not occur with the tetherspout as it pulls against ligaments.

The stretching is actually most pleasurable. I tried using my one rosebud with a sound and jammed the rosebud in place. Bloody unwieldy but it did at least gave me some idea what would occur with a tetherspout. Since inserting the testherspout, albeit jammed, I have also been experiencing a significant discharge of pre-cum, don't know why.

I still think the idea, in principle is sound but, in my case the execution was flawed.... badly. I am very, very angry with Tetherspout at the lack of instruction on inserting and removing of the device. Not even a suggestion that one could, by one means or another, get into strife. Not withstanding the suggestion that it is a novelty, this is a DANGEROUS device, if problems occur. By experience I received little useful advice/support from Tetherspout save for what I felt was abuse.

There are many "chronicles" on the Tetherspout site on how the designer of the device uses it. For him, it is a device used to induce abuse his penis all to and increase sexual tension. Sounds great but not what I wanted it for.

To remove the device surgically is not easy procedure. Cut open the urethra, remove the device, close the incision, insert a catheter into the bladder until the incision is healed. One may NEVER be able to use a sound again as the incision site may tear. The scarring would likely never allow the penis to become erect effectively or the penis my twist etc etc etc.

So I am working slowing and carefully to remove the bloody tetherspout.
woody1

Post by woody1 »

VMAN DO YOU HAVE A PIC OF LINK TO YOUR DEVICE?