Penis plug stuck

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Velcroman

Re: Penis plug stuck

Post by Velcroman »

woody1 wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:09 pm VMAN DO YOU HAVE A PIC OF LINK TO YOUR DEVICE?
http://tetherproducts.com/Pages/TopTier/home.html.
Be mindful that this device is dangerous in that it may get stuck in your urethra.
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

Hi Velcroman,
I purchased a Tetherspout a couple years ago. I tied a piece of dental floss through the spout and then ran the floss through the retainer. I then inserted the spout in to the urethra and with some difficulty got the retainer inserted. This was as far as I got, not being able to get the spout to line up with the retainer. After doing this several times over the next month with no success I found that if I ran the floss through another short tube just a bit smaller than the large end of the spout it would help the retainer line up very easily. Once the retainer is 90degs to the urethra it does not move. At first it was uncomfortable but some stretching has occurred and now everything is fine. If I did not use the floss procedure It was impossible to get it inserted properly. Do you think that you ordered or received a retainer that was too large?
SD
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

slkdyk wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:47 am Hi Velcroman,
I purchased a Tetherspout a couple years ago. I tied a piece of dental floss through the spout and then ran the floss through the retainer. I then inserted the spout in to the urethra and with some difficulty got the retainer inserted. This was as far as I got, not being able to get the spout to line up with the retainer. After doing this several times over the next month with no success I found that if I ran the floss through another short tube just a bit smaller than the large end of the spout it would help the retainer line up very easily. Once the retainer is 90degs to the urethra it does not move. At first it was uncomfortable but some stretching has occurred and now everything is fine. If I did not use the floss procedure It was impossible to get it inserted properly. Do you think that you ordered or received a retainer that was too large?
SD
Thank you for your suggestion and question Slkdyk. I will try your suggest even though the retailer is now seat (I think) correctly at the base of the spout.
I see you too have problems lining up the retainer. I'm glad you did not get the device stuck. I spent most of last year in and out of hospital. Shoulder repair and redo, both hips replaced and another double heart by-pass so I had a ton of serious pain killers in the pantry. I don't know what I would have done if I didn't have them.

Tetherspout supplies 3 different sized retainers with each order and I purchased the smallest set of retainers. I started with the smallest retainer, just over 10mm but it would disappear in my urethra and if it wasn't for the dental floss I think I would have never been able to retrieve it. So I thought I would try the next largest a bit over 13+ I thought this would be OK because I often sound with a 13mm Helgar. The retainer went in OK and I was able to slip it over the spout, and as I pulled the spout forward the retainer didn't settle at the base of the spout but the retainer tipped, thus tipping the spout across the urethra. I did try the fit before attempting to insert bother of the retainers and, both 'seemed' OK, not tight. I think I could have taken notice of how much free movement there was. I found that I could not push the spout backwards and I could not pull the entire apparatus forward. IT was far from pleasant and I was terrified that the spout and retainer had blocked the urethra. I took a 3mm Helgar and found that I could pass the sound through the spout. Fear level now drops to the 'OH Shit! Level. I contacted the TETHERSPOUT customer support and received two terrible replies. I am still very upset with the response. A Tetherspout person then continued the same vitriol on our forum. I have had the emails removed.
Over the time that the spout became lodged in my urethra I have worked, albeit very slowly to bring the spout up and expose the spout. I have moved it all of about 5mm so far. I use what I think is a strong anesthetic (Ego NUMMIT 5%) and it is good but I would like to have access to an injectable lignocaine(?) I use sterilized long nose pliers to pull the spout forward but as I pull the urethra stretches narrowing the urethra. Working the spout abrades the wall of the urethra and it is then that I see that NUMMIT is as numbing as I would like although my meatus is completely numb. Over the weeks the urethra seems to be hardening up and it is able to take heavier pulling. I can now press the urethra from the rear which helps but it is still slow going. The spout (22mm) is now just inside the glans but not yet exposed. I am hoping that once I get the spout fully installed I will be able to push the spout out of the retainer and once that is accomplished I will be able to remove the retainer. With the retainer out there will be not trouble pulling the spout out.

Even though I have had a terrible time with the tetherspout and the representatives of Tetherspout, I have learnt a lot about it and I will use it again once my urethra is completely healed. I still want to try the device as a penis stretching device. The reason for this would make this reply more like War and Peace.
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

Velcroman had my comments removed because he didn't want any members to read my side of the story and possibly turn against him. He doesn't paint a very flattering picture of Tether Products and its tetherspouts.

You have to ask yourself if Newart Forums is the kind of forum that you want to be part of - a place where dissenting points of view are summarily removed without any explanation or warning because one member complained or was friends with an Administrator. How many other comments or threads have been arbitrarily eliminated without anyone knowing because they weren't to someone's liking?
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Are you sure it's not because you were being extremely confrontational and derogatory? Cause I've seen how you post.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

TetherSpout wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:54 am Velcroman had my comments removed because he didn't want any members to read my side of the story and possibly turn against him. He doesn't paint a very flattering picture of Tether Products and its tetherspouts.

You have to ask yourself if Newart Forums is the kind of forum that you want to be part of - a place where dissenting points of view are summarily removed without any explanation or warning because one member complained or was friends with an Administrator. How many other comments or threads have been arbitrarily eliminated without anyone knowing because they weren't to someone's liking?
It beggars belief that the individual/s calling themself tetherspout are able to keep on subject but must cast aspersions on the character of other members and now tetherspout attacks the veracity of the administrators. The tetherspout comments where removed because the indivual/s calling themself tetherspout, was making vile and derogatory comments about me as an individual. If the moderators had not agreed with my complaint the comments would still be there.

Tether Spout personnel displayed no compassion or actual interest in my problem, other than to make sport of my plight and making irrelevant comment about minor spelling mistakes, and yet going so far as to question my ethnicity, as if that would have any value on the matter at hand. The final email suggested that I tie a heavy weight to the spout and "RIP" the spout out. Demonstrating that the Tether Spout representative who wrote to me had little care or interest in the outcome. I think in the US this is called "depraved indifference". I still have all those emails and would be happy to share them to anyone wishing to sue Tether Spout. Just PM me and I will send them to you and/or your attorneys.

Tetherspout should be grateful to me for having those disgusting personnel attacks removed. The filthy, demeaning comments pertaining to me would only go to further justify the description I reported regarding the attitude of Tether Spout representatives in both the emails sent to me and through hiding their identity as "tethspout" on this forum, cowardly acts at best.

It does appear that those representing Tether Spout have not realised that the more they attempt to slander me, the more the door is opened to me to reply. It seems that Tether Spout representatives have not yet realised that slandering me, only brings into question the veracity of their own character and, the quality of Tether Spout company. Sadly, a possibly good product, on its way to being destroyed by very poor representation. They also seem to have forgotten that bad press travels at light speed while, good press goes at a snails pace.

As I have written previously, the tetherspout device could have some value in lengthening one's penis but I feel it would be best, given the manner in which those calling themselves Tether Spout dealt with me, that one should look elsewhere or attempt to manufacture the device themself before conducting business with Tether Spout.

The device comes with no instructions on how to safely insert/remove the device or what to do if it does become stuck. I believe that the product should carry a warning that the device is dangerous because it can become lodged in the urethra.
The lack of warning and instruction does open the door to massive litigation if someone in the US finds themself in the same or similar predicament is did I.
jddill

Post by jddill »

OH COME ON, WE GET IT.
TETHER WANT TO SELL IT AND VELCOMAN THANKS THE WORST THING EVER.

Look I have gotten one of them and did not have much luck with it but I never had trouble getting stuck because with out anyone telling me I took steps to make sure it did not get stuck.
That being said I do think people could and will have trouble with them.

Vel, with a bit of forethought it probably wont give anyone in trouble.
Tether, if you are selling something to the public and I feel the need to qualify something with "with a bit of forethought it probably" then there will be ALOT of trouble.

Just because you think something is bad does not mean everyone will think so and should not do it.
If that where the case this whole website would be shut down tomorrow.

Both of you need to see that nether of you will ALL in the right.

But more importantly both of you need to see that this is not the place to hold out your little bitching match.
I am not a moderator here but if I where I would kick both of you out of this post.
There is already one or two post about this. If you want to have this argument for the world to see, then those post are the place.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

jddill wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:36 pm OH COME ON, WE GET IT.
TETHER WANT TO SELL IT AND VELCOMAN THANKS THE WORST THING EVER.

Look I have gotten one of them and did not have much luck with it but I never had trouble getting stuck because with out anyone telling me I took steps to make sure it did not get stuck.
That being said I do think people could and will have trouble with them.

Vel, with a bit of forethought it probably wont give anyone in trouble.
Tether, if you are selling something to the public and I feel the need to qualify something with "with a bit of forethought it probably" then there will be ALOT of trouble.

Just because you think something is bad does not mean everyone will think so and should not do it.
If that where the case this whole website would be shut down tomorrow.

Both of you need to see that nether of you will ALL in the right.

But more importantly both of you need to see that this is not the place to hold out your little bitching match.
I am not a moderator here but if I where I would kick both of you out of this post.
There is already one or two post about this. If you want to have this argument for the world to see, then those post are the place.
Jddill wrote; Look I have gotten one of them and did not have much luck with it but I never had trouble getting stuck because with out anyone telling me I took steps to make sure it did not get stuck. So, you made efforts to ensure it didn't get stuck well, how about sharing those efforts? Maybe there are other forum members that would like to be as fore armed as was you. As well, you could share with forum members what you liked didn't like with the device. The forum is about sharing one's experiences, isn't it. Well how about sharing.

Given what you have written, I think you are demonstrating the person that comes into the movie theatre in the middle of the movie and 'thinks' they know what it's all about. So, I feel you have missed the point entirely. I have never, repeat never indicated that the product was a dud, ever. On more than one occasion I have quite clearly stated that the device may have merit but, there are some traps that Tether Spout should come clean with. I am not the slightest bit interested in having a pissing competition with Tether Spout or its personnel. I have only responded to the attacks initiated by person know as tetherspout nothing more. This forum is not for trolling or casting aspersions on other forum members

The problem I have is with the attitude of the personnel at Tether Spout who seem to think that was a joke when I reported to them that the device became stuck in my urethra. It was that and only that, I posted on the forum. Those that represent Tether Spout have made the most reprehensible statements about me on this forum, not about what I was writing about, but attacking me personally. I feel it is a clear attempt to obfuscate that there can be problems using the device.

Some of the posts entered by someone at Tether Spout did little more than to vilify me. I was so appalled by what was written that I made formal complaints to the moderator regarding those posts, the moderator in turn, agreed with me removing each of the post submitted by tetherspout.

Other posts by tetherspout have described other members of this forum as liars, even suggesting that the Administrators are against him/tetherspout/whom ever is tetherspout because those posts where removed. It should be noted that the tetherspout member has never PM'd me regarding my posts. An action that, I feel validates my claims regarding the attitude of Tether Spout personnel. They are simply not interested in assisting customers that have had some problem.

Let me be clear, I think the device known as the tetherspout may have merit in stretching one's penis. I just feel given the terrible, unprofessional manner in which staff at Tether Spout treated me, I think if one wishes to purchase this device they should first look elsewhere or make one themself. If I had known how I was to be treated by the staff at Tether Spout when I found myself in trouble, I would have made my own tetherspout and let any problems I experienced rest squarely on my own head.

If you or any other member wish to discuss the tetherspout device, how it is used and what for, it's advantages or its pit falls AND NOT THE COMPANY. Let's focus there, that is what I believe this forum was set up to do.
jddill

Post by jddill »

Velcroman wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:51 pm Given what you have written, I think you are demonstrating the person that comes into the movie theatre in the middle of the movie and 'thinks' they know what it's all about.
Who is getting personal now?
I have read most every post on this forum since 2007, and that's the problem.
I showed up to a new movie and it was a repeat and I said so.
Just because some of us do not post as often or as loud as you do not presume we are all ill informed.

I was and am trying to make a point.
This post started out being a post about someone having a plug stuck and wanted help, but it has become so deluded with a repeated argument that you cant really tell what happened to the first guy.
What it has turned into is yet another post about Velcroman and Tetherspout.

I can imagine why and how your dialogue with Tetherspout ended up being so combative.
I am sorry that I ever posted because all it did was further distract for the original post.
woody1

Post by woody1 »

The penis plug he has stuck in his piss hole is very similar to the one I use apart from there is a 8mm ball about 1cm below the bigger ball at the tip which is 16mm.

My piss hole can now take 14mm with no prior stretching before insertion, and no lube, if you want a plug to stay in you use no lube as the piss hole is slightly sticky inside and will hold it there, once you use lube it will want to fall out due to muscle pushing.

As for the plug he has stuck I spin it around and take the 16mm ball, I had it in my dick for around 8 hours about 30mm in, from my understanding it takes at least 6weeks for the skin to stretch from constant use, the only good thing about reversing the plug is I piss like an elephant and my piss shudders as the piss bounces around inside the ball and piss hole trying to get out, I have also blown my load with it in and it is fun to watch the spunk fly out of a smaller opening.

Next thing is to fuck some pussy with it in, I can dock with her cervix like the space shuttle at the space station to deliver my cum all the way into her cervix mmmmm
just4pumping

Post by just4pumping »

I feel your pain. I also got one stuck once and tried to relax but that didn’t work so I ended up just stroking and pulling and it finally came out but not with out blood.