Circumcision for Pleasure: are you happy with it?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

If you got circumcised as adult without medical indication: How happy are you with your decision?

I have a high cut and I love it! It's better than before, no unpleasant sensitivity loss.
21%
I have a low cut and I love it! It's better than before, no unpleasant sensitivity loss.
31%
I have a high cut and it is okay, sensitivity is not better but not worse either.
10%
I have a low cut and it is okay, sensitivity is not better but not worse either.
12%
I have a high cut and I wish I could get my foreskin back! I really miss some of my sensitivity.
14%
I have a low cut and I wish I could get my foreskin back! I really miss some of my sensitivity.
12%

Total votes: 58

wannabigone

Re: Circumcision for Pleasure: are you happy with it?

Post by wannabigone »

I can't say anything yet, but I am awaiting a surgery date in the next few months. Purely for mine and wife's pleasure. I always wanted to get circed but never had the nerve to do anything about it. Well I have now. Can't wait
Pumping to make 8 inches of meat
devonsounder

Post by devonsounder »

I got cut last year for medical reasons - tight foreskin. I love it for so many reasons:
1. Now no longer uncomfortable.
2. Looks fucking awesome!
3. No change in sexual pleasure.
4. My new look persuaded me to get a PA. Looking to size up over time.
Jeromeboateng

Post by Jeromeboateng »

I got cut in may this year.
I wanted it for optic.
I‘m very happy
Attachments
Now
Now
Now
Now
My Foreskin
My Foreskin
Just After
Just After
Before
Before
Steve56

Post by Steve56 »

I am 64 years old and was circumcised as an infant. For several years now I have been trying to restore my foreskin. It's a long, slow process, and admittedly, it will never be like the "real thing." Many men like me say that they have lost sensitivity and that it takes them forever to climax from either masturbation or coitus while wearing out themselves or their partner. I agree with them. Maybe it takes many years to reach this point of "de-sensitivity";
I don't know. What I DO know is now that I have regained a small part of my foreskin, I have noticed a huge increase in sensitivity and pleasure. I can only imagine what you uncut/intact men must be feeling and enjoying. In my humble opinion, I would think long and hard before going under the knife.
Pumuckl

Post by Pumuckl »

Got cut as an adult, and I'm happy to have gotten rid of my foreskin. It feels better, and I prefer my new look.
Bogie991

Post by Bogie991 »

I'm not circumcised, but I am in the process of genital modification and I'm starting my journey, later this year I remove my frenulum. I'm excited, as it's already pierced I'm going to explore this modification and how the sensation feels on the glans. With my new frenulum piercing I can keep the glans exposed more! It's so stretched already
Darthvin

Post by Darthvin »

I've had a circumcision for 25 years. Paid private UK. I went high and tight and watched the operation. Unfortunately the day of my surgery was on some religious day and the practitioner went to some gathering and I was left with apprentice... This isn't a made up story by the way.... Anyway the results were shit but I wouldn't change anything. I've cut my penis on a bisection journey anyway so it's rather insignificant. I do get little black heads where the sutures were all the time and are rather pleasing to squeeze. My cock has been called frankendick but it still works... Kinda
Darthvin

Post by Darthvin »

Also the skin that is removed (in my case) is sold to Mexican burns unit. Apparently foreskin grows at an incredibly fast and successful rate. I think my foreskin was worth 500 quid haha (should have got a discount)