bad dragon

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

TinyMe

Re: bad dragon

Post by TinyMe »

mac67 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:23 am anyone know where to get a 36 inch long dildo? like the one hot kinky jo uses?
Try here, they have lots of interesting toys!

https://www.regulation.co.uk/

Or here:

https://boyzdestroyed.com/
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

what a fabulous thread!! not sure what I will get next bad dragon or hankey's. all sexy. all good
mac67

Post by mac67 »

Thanks for the response. I found a good one here.
https://www.uberkinky.co.uk/square-peg-depth-probe-colon-snake-84545.html
Daddy'sHandPuppet

Post by Daddy'sHandPuppet »

I can tell you that the Colon Snake from SquarePeg Toys is FUCKING INCREDIBLE! My Daddy puts some Crisco and J-Lube in my asshole and slides the whole Colon Snake up my into my lower intestine. The feeling truly is amazing. He then proceeds to fuck it in and out by about 12" to 15". All this leads up to our weekly fisting session. So, if you're looking for depth play, you will definitely enjoy that Colon Snake. It is well worth the money spent.
mac67

Post by mac67 »

Wow! Thanks for the input. Now I'm really excited. I haven't ordered it yet. Just got the money together. Seems that any really special toy has a really special price. (Hopefully with this virus messing everything up, it won't take too long to get.)
mac67

Post by mac67 »

I just ordered the colon snake. They said 5-7 working days. I hope they are correct.
montreal pumper

Post by montreal pumper »

Excellent ruined ass
I love a sloppy gaping hole
mac67

Post by mac67 »

Just got my colon snake. Took longer than I expected. Probably due to the virus. Great quality! My first play with it didn't go as well as expected. It was literally like trying to stuff a wet noodle up my ass. I used mineral oil. I've got to use something more slick. I ordered some J-Lube. Next problem was that once lubed, I couldn't get a good enough grip on it to push it in deep. I think I will get a tube just big enough to fit snake through about 8" long. Fill it with lube, and shove un-lubed snake through it. The tube would act as a guide to keep snake from coiling up in larger part of my ass, and assuring a good application of lube at same time. If anyone has a better idea, please let me know. ( It would be easier with a partner, but my wife won't play.)
mac67

Post by mac67 »

I just got the J-Lube. Sprinkled a little on my hand and cock just before bath. Holy crap! That's the slipperiest stuff I've ever seen. I wish I had that years ago. I don't think I'll need Crisco though. Don't get a lot of time to play. I'm going to get a small plastic bottle to mix it in. Something that I can insert and squeeze lube in with. Thanks for the tip.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

bigballsnow, I like yours. How about some Neuticles with weights in them, to stretch lower?
I'm hiding 14" of BD horsey...
I'm hiding 14" of BD horsey...
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
mac67

Post by mac67 »

My second session using J-Lube went much better. I got the snake in about 32" without too much trouble. I tried stroking it in and out yo get it in farther without much success. I couldn't get a good enough grip on it. The J-Lube is just too slippery for one handed insertion. I need to find a better way to get the lube in first. With the bottle I used it didn't collapse too well, only letting me get about a third cup in me. I think if I solve this, I will get snake in all the way on first try. It felt awesome anyway.
major77

Post by major77 »

My collection from Bad Dragon grew from 2 to 4 the other day ;)
Attachments
IMG_20200717_113339.jpg
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Anybody make something to keep Bad Dragon in while going about normal business? Some kind of strap setup?

Imagine being horse fucked while shopping...
Strapped Horse.jpg
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
bigballsnow

Post by bigballsnow »

there are so much new silicone toys on the market, my ass is happy of this :lol:
mrhankeystoys.com
rawhidetoys.com
toppedtoys.com
organotoy.de
etsy.com/shop/surveyofthecosmos
Attachments
tt.jpg
mrh2.jpg
mrh1.jpg
kr2.jpg
Kotoeruku

Post by Kotoeruku »

Hey guys, im stuck in my progression, I can take the knot on my XL rex and can take the Gape Keeper 116 from toppedtoys, but I cant keep them in. Ive been training wit the gape keeper every other day or so for the past two weeks and I still cant keep it in for more than 30 seconds or a minute. Any suggestions once you hit a wall like this? Thanks everyone!