Newbie to site and sounding

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Gasman

Newbie to site and sounding

Post by Gasman »

Hi I'm a 66 yr old new to site and new to sounding ,having been introduced to it by my doctor, for many years I have been back and forth to the doctors about the stream off my pee very weak and like a sprinkler ,nothing wrong but gave me medication sorted it out back to a sprinkler a week or so later after several visits gave up and sat down to pee , doctor retired and now a new wiz kid so mentioned my waterworks to him lets have a look then said something which horrified me at the thought , but l said okay and he stuck this rod thing down my dick and I actually enjoyed it in fact it turned me on he went very deep well below my balls and it was like having a wank from the inside I felt like I was about to cum,it was very painful to pee for about 3/4 days and the stream was like a waterfall ,I was told what it was called and after research bought a set of sounds and ohhhhhhh boy what an experience I haven't had feelings ,movements like this in a long long time ,having just lost my wife 16 mths wanking was a chore but now this is a daily ritual in fact it's addictive ,does it get better the larger you go ? Ive only been doing it two weeks I'm at 10 mm very easy entry, but cannot get any larger without extreme pain at the split, and after sounding below my balls ache ,am I going to deep to quick any tips most welcome
rosco

Re: Newbie to site and sounding

Post by rosco »

Welcome Gasman - thanks for sharing your experience. Only sounded once or twice, but there are many who are regular sounders so help they can answer your questions. Might have to try it again myself - regards
Oregazmick

Re: Newbie to site and sounding

Post by Oregazmick »

Welcome Gasman.

When inserting sounding rods down your cock it is important to make sure that they are sterile and well lubricated with a sterile sex toy lubricant, I recommend a silicone based one rather than water based.

When I say make sure the sounds are sterile, if there is any chance that they are chrome plated do not boil them as this can cause the plate to split and even come off, and you do not want bits of it left inside your cock! I find that soaking in dilute bleach solution is adequate, but do not share them with anyone else.

When you first start inserting things into your cock you will find that you have a burning sensation when you pee, but later, when your cock gets used to it, this will not happen. It is always a good idea to drink plenty of water before you sound, so that you can have a good pee immediately after and so reduce the chance of infection.

Personally I never insert anything past the sphincter and into the bladder.

When it comes to inserting larger diameter sounds and actually stretching your peehole and urethra you need to go very carefully, it is a long term process and each increase in diameter should be no more than 0.5mm, not all sound sets increase in such small diameters. (A diameter increase of 0.5mm means the skin forming the circumference of your peehole needs to stretch 1.6mm approximately!) For more about stretching you could read my reply to enigma2k:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=46946#p291525

It is very important not to use force when inserting sounds, particularly the smaller diameter ones that you need to start with, at they can cause puncture wounds inside your cock or bladder.

If you do get an infection it is important to get medical treatment quickly. Don't be shy or embarrassed, they have seen it all, particularly at a hospital A & E department!