Bladder play

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Dude19

Re: Bladder play

Post by Dude19 »

I have yet to get to that age that sonograpphie and a CT of my prostate have come up. I have had kidney stones before but that was before really got into putting things in my bladder. Most of the time you would be aware of those exams days ahead and I would make sure that I had nothing in there that doesn't belong there.
On another note I have now used up all 600 of the steel balls and now am looking at getting stainless steel ones. The reason I only used them once is becuase I noticed after they came out some of them would be a slightly duller finish. One of my more recent times were I have them in for roughly 4 hrs I noticed a couple of days later some were rusty so I than figured that I can't reuse them. So the last time I did it I had 100 left or so I went ahead and put them all in. That was amazing I had most of them in for almost 4 hrs again. I originally planned on leaving them in overnight but there was some discomfort with all that weight moving around. 2 things I noticed was if there was nothing else in there other than the balls they hardly made any noise but if you put air or a liquid in they make enough noise that I could hear it, the other thing is that there's a difference in the sensation between putting them in and them coming out I don't know how to describe it in words but say that it's eye opening.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

Hi, I haven't had time to be on here for awhile and just got back on when I had more time in the winter. I saw this thread come up in a browser search I was doing about bladder inflation. lol it was Bing btw.
anyway, yah I don't run across too many people doing this,so that's why Im always interested in chatting with others who like this.

I did have a point of interest that some of ya might like to try as I have seen some mention air pumping into the bladder and that is what I tended to like to do as I can already hold like a full 32 oz. or more of urine, so liquid isnt so interesting to me but it is the feeling of air being forced down my urethra that I find the most enjoyable.
Although,I just tried the shower sprayer head forcing water up urethra back last year and that was actually very fun also as it grows so quick and the feeling of the water forcing through the prostate and bladder sphincter is very nice, but not as nice as the harder air feeling.

My point finally was a suggestion to try that I found to be a great controllable air injection method and it involves a breast milk pump machine.
I bought a Hygeia II, "Q" model that was pretty cheap used. it already came with the silicone tubing and plastic fitting that connects the tube to the actual nipple pump part.

I used to play with balloons , double layered, and inflate them with air or water and hold them closed until I could connect them into my urethra and then untwist them and let the pressure in and it was that great feeling of the unexpected and a bit of the "out of control" danger feeling I liked but it had a interesting pleasure feeling as the urethra expands inside to a more extreme amount and that pleasure feeling through the prostate passage and the bladder neck muscle. It was fun to force the water back out with muscle control and then it flow back in.

Anyway, I always wanted to see if I could make a forced controlled air pumping method to be hands-free and I had already bought the breast pump for nipple playing and one day I thought hmmmm, see if the plastic fitting would be tight enough to hold into my urethra plug tube and I started at lowest setting and I could control the force really closely and I could inflate my whole urethra nicely and feel the expansion but also lock it off at my bladder as my muscle control is pretty good after al the years of doing this stuff.

with the breast pump machine ya can control two separate qualities, one is strength of sucking and the other is speed of the rhthym of the sucking.
I played with the strength of the sucking action and found out if ya just have the tube without the typical breast nipple device the machine will inject air more than it sucks it back, so you can set up a pressure that blows out slightly harder than it vacuums back and works wonderfully for the urethral/bladder pumping.

You can then just go as crazy as ya want and jack the strength up to really blow in and your bladder expands very quickly, it feels amazing.
but I like the cadence control of the pumping as you can set it to just at the right pressure to let it expand your urethra well but deflate back down over and over and ya can set it the strength so ya can hold the air out of your bladder if ya want also or let it go through when ya want as for me the internal pressure is amazing as it pushes down on my prostate and other parts and just feels really great.

and the other aspect is as you internally excrete the clear sex lube fluids from the glands ,the fluids build up inside your urethra also and then ya feel and hear all the squishing and squirting noises as the air and fluids spurt back and forth inside and into your bladder. The extra fluids with the air cause more sensations also from the weird movement of the pressure trying to move back and forth.

The metal balls thing sounds so amazingly extreme, but I dont think I could go that extreme of putting that much hard objects inside. lol
I would be afraid I would get an infection or cause a weird chemical imbalance. The only thing I could see that may be an issue would be holding them in for too long a time. but it sounds really cool to try, it would be neat feeling them move around inside. lol
I do use like jewelry beads that are about 1 cm or about 3/8" diameter to just stuff down in a row inside my penis as the stretching out feels super great and makes things more sensitive. Then I leave in the packing when I do vack pumping and that feels really nice also.

but I sliced the inside at some point as one of the plastic beads or glass beads had just enough sharp flashing somewhere to act like a blade and I was bleeding like crazy for a bit which really causes alarm seeing a gout of blood shooting out when ya take a plug set out. yeesh. cause then ya have to take a break for several days to heal it up.

Interesting thing I found out about the ureters that come down from the kidneys, the ureters have several outlets into the bladder along the walls situated vertically it seems, down along the back wall of the bladder , but they have valves that close off and keep stuff from going backwards up the ureter tubes. I have not yet felt any weird issues from inflating my bladder with air rather strongly, but I have a rather stretchy bladder anyway from long time of holding urine and seeing how big I could get. lol but I have never had any issues with expelling.
Last edited by Aardvark 777 on Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

OH another thing to try I almost forgot. This is for the folks that can shove larger objects and are used to sounding and stuff.
Last year, I bought one of those mini-bullet vibes with the vibrator unit that ya can change out to different vibe bullets and devices, it has two jacks.
anyway, I got the mini bullet real cheap at the time and thought Id try and see how small it really was and it turned out to be smaller than my typical tube or plug that I use.

I added a piece of tubing around the cord to make it more rigid so I could push it through my urethra and the feeling of that vibe going off down the urethra and right in my prostate and bladder was amazing. I would highly recommend it to anyone that is already doing these sorts of unique things as something quite different and interesting.
In fact, my imagination goes crazy thinking about how that would feel running that little vibe into a bladder full of those ballbearings..lol
because this vibe is pretty strong for its size,but its not too rough, but I would be very curious to see how the ballbearing loaded bladder would feel being shook by the vibe inside. lol I don't think I have the guts to try putting all those bearings into me as Id be afraid of one getting stuck somewhere. lol probably in my prostate or something stupid that only would happen to me. lol

I would have to buy a container of stainless steel or copper BBs anyway, I don't have 1000 of 1/4" metal BBs sitting around.

BUT!!! I caution and a warning about using the mini-bullets is inspect the wire connection and what I would suggest is getting some of the GOOP for plumbing or the good siliconeII sealant and seal the small hole where the wire goes into the bullet and make a thicker connecting layer down the wire at least an inch , As I found that I almost got the bullet stuck inside when a muscle contracted at my bladder I guess and I had that panic feeling, but then that makes it worse, but it wasnt any big issue, just a spasm i suppose,

The main issue about sealing the vibe was the fluids messing up the motor. just take extra precaution and bulk up the wire connection a bit and seal off the wire entry into the bullet as I got mine ruined from liquid getting inside the motor, which I thought it was tight enough, but I didnt take the time to add extra sealer as I just wanted to get right to using it. and the extra heavy wire connection will give you extra good safety for retreiving it anyway too. and maybe a thin layer of sealant around where any seam is in the plastic bullet is it is made like the two part type. I think the velvet micro's already have the outside sealed.

The mini bullet I bought was like 10mm diameter by maybe 1 inch long, it wasnt very big.
It was >> California Exotics Sterling Collection. velvet micro bullet is like around 10$. and the double vibe controller base is about 14.00 which ya can run two separate vibes. I got my micro bullet when it was like 3.00 at one time a few years ago, but now it shot up in price for some reason, but ya might be able to find it cheaper on ebay.

they have the whole line on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/California-Exoti ... TDY8T6FYNP
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

I have to say that I would guess that not very many people like to talk about bladder play because there are enough people out there the like to voice their opinions on what you are doing wrong in their eyes and I have personally had many experiences with people telling me not to do something because they think it is too dangerous for anyone to ever try it. Some of them are actually trying to save you from yourself while others didn't do any research. I personally will take any legitimate arguments and do some more research on them before attempting anything that I consider slightly dangerous. I also personally believe that it is my body and I can do what I want with it.
Now with that rant out of the way, I would like to say that I have tried many things with my bladder some of them have had a less pleasurable feeling than what I was hoping for. One was when I put a bunch of bbs in my bladder and then put a bullet vibrator in and it didn't feel much as pleasurable as I was hoping. Another was when I got the vibe the first time I put it into my bladder once it was past the opening I couldn't feel it vibrating anymore I could hear it but that was it.
A word of advice the reason I haven't used used glass or plastic bbs is because they could have sharp edges on them and could damage the lining of either the urethra or bladder. The other reason is that metal sinks so it is easier to remove. And as far as the size I went with being 3/8 inch is that the sound that I could easily get into my bladder and out was just slightly bigger. I will say this the next time I try this I will buy stainless steel ones.
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

Hi, Using stainless is a better idea but there are many different alloys of stainless. I got a stainless clevis pin from the local hardware store and modified it for urethral play. After being in contact with urine for awhile the high polish of the stainless had started to dull and slightly changed color. There was no way of telling the specific allow of what I was using. So be sure to know the alloy you are using, some are magnetic and others are not. Some items say medical grade stainless but not the specific alloy. Please keep us informed of your play.
sd
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Recently I've gotten back into filling my bladder with water. I took it very slow and carefully, testing the waters (pun intended) to make sure I wouldn't get a UTI, but I haven't had any trouble.

I've been using the shower hose directly, and after finding the right pressure, it's been amazing. I take the hose and stick some clear tubing in (to make sure that all air has been purged from the hose first). I set it to warm water at a slow stream, and away I go... I let the water fill my cock, then gently try to piss, and soon the water pushes past the sphincter and into the bladder. It feels soooo good.

The last time I did it I was able to fill and then empty my bladder 3 times in a row. Each time I was so close to cumming while filling. Shivering, sweating, knees weak, on the edge of ecstasy, but never past the edge.

God, I'm getting hard again just thinking about it. I really need to do it again. :D
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Yep, did it again last night. :D

Took it niiiiiiice and slow and was able to blow up and empty my bladder like, 4 or 5 times. I lost count. It felt too good :lol:
Cowboy6969

Post by Cowboy6969 »

Been reading alot of the postings about bladder play and it makes me horny to think that bladder play is more prevalent than known. That said its interesting to read about inserting BBs into bladder, although I probably not try this I'm sure some people find this pleasurable. I've been into urethral insertions for a number of years and after a few UTIs I have definitely learned a few things and surely will learn of more. Like I previously said I'm into urethral play but want to play it safe. I have experimented with mostly silicone sounds and plugs, feeling they are safer for insertion and safety purposes. One thing that I recently discovered is I have a short stretching sound about 2 1/2" whith a hole through it, what I've found is with plug inserted I've use an old plastic bottle (i retreived after wife used it ) for hair coloring with a short pointed tip on it , I've inserted the tip into the hole and squeeze the bottle slightly to force air down through the plug and urethra into bladder, oh my what a feeling, doing it several times I can feel the air blast through the spinchter into bladder but the best part is when you pee and push the air out , it's the best.I've also used a coupla swizzle drink straws ( about 6" long and push them together , for length)I then insert the end of the straw into hole ogf plug and blow on the straw to blast a shot of air into bladder, this works good too. I don't want to get another UTI so am very careful sanitizing and cleanliness. However with some expierenced people with same interests on this site I have some questions maybe the more expierenced ones might answer: how much air can and should you force into bladder? How often can and should you allow a rest period from doing this? and also are there any ramifications to doing this long term? What about forcing air into bladder directly with sound or tube inserted directly into the bladder?
kareldrie

Post by kareldrie »

Hi, I found this article on the www.
I am very interested in this kind of play, so if you have any experience with this, post please!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I love having a full bladder, but I hate having to pee...... I hate, when filling up, the feeling of having to pee, once you reach a certain volume that feeling goes away and the only feeling is the full bladder, THIS is the feeling I enjoy, but the hours leading up to it just suck for me... that is really the best way I know how to explain it.
To get around this, early on I would drink copious amounts of fluids before going to bed, later when I awoke I would have a painfully full bladder without having to sit through the hours of filling up. This was fine for a while, but eventually I wanted to play more often then just when I woke up. So I moved on to other things and started to experiment.
I originally grabbed two large needleless syringes from a shop class at school. When the tip was inserted into my penis I could push water into my urethra, I was very careful in my experiments, never pushing too hard so I could find the best way to accomplish my goals. I could feel the water move along my urethra and stop just outside my bladder, blocked by a "door", my urethral sphincter. With some experimentation though, I found that if I "pushed" like I was trying to pee, then that door would open and pee would start to flow out, met by water that would push it back in and follow through the "door".
The syringes worked fine for a while, but eventually I got tired of having to fill them over and over (were 100cc/ml if I remember right) so I started looking for some way to fill continuously with a different delivery system. I had gotten an apartment that did not come with a shower head.... it had a hose running from the spout to a showerhead you could mount on the wall or remove and hold in your hand. Once I removed the head itself from the hose, I could turn the water pressure down to something of a slow dribble, pinch the hose to stop flow, and press the hose opening against the urethral opening of my penis, pushing with my bladder muscles like I was trying to void opens the "door" and water flows right in.
Why does a person piss them self when holding naturally? Because eventually their urethral sphincter becomes too tired to hold back the flood and lets go..... this is why immediately following with a second hold you will never match the same volume or hold as long. The muscles are tired and need to rest. Filling up manually does not wear out your sphincter muscle, which actually allows you to hold back a stronger flood because your muscle is NOT tired from a long hold, but BELIEVE me when I say, I don't think you can go too far. When I used these techniques to fill my bladder I knew when I was at my limits. I could not stand up straight cause my belly skin compressed my bladder, I absolutely could not keep my leg from bouncing, and if I didn't move things along quickly, then my bladder would let go whether my sphincter was tired or not. It was exhilarating and made for some otherworldly climaxes....
If you have not been chased away I have a few things for you I have picked up over the last decade. Do not lie down and arch your back...... in fact, never let your bladder get above your kidneys, I did this once and had a dull ache in my kidney's the rest of the day.
Some chemistry, heat causes things to expand... using water that is warmer than your body will allow the bladder to stretch more than usually would. Conversely..... using hot water to get near your limit, then switching to ice cold water will cause shrinkage and an amazing "full" feeling, as some people have found with ice cold enema's while having a full bladder (forget where I read that story). Playing with temperatures can be fun.

Before I had pretty much put these experiments behind me, hundreds of tests later...... the safest option I was able to find (Other than a Foley and Saline), was a small garden water pump and a clean (sterile) bucket of sorts filled with clean bottled water. If you are going to do it, you should be as safe as possible.
To be honest, a Foley catheter and sterile fluid would be best, but not everyone can get a hold of these things so easily.
To everyone else..... I will not push you try these things..... to be honest, I wouldn't even begin to be able to help a female learn how as their plumbing is different. I help because I have been there and I know if someone had told me to stop I would have ignored them, it is too hard to properly explain the feeling..... but having said this, I don't know what all risks there are or could be.... I have done this (though very seldom now) for 12-13 years or so now and have never had any lasting effects outside of the one day with kidney discomfort because my bladder got above my kidneys and some fluid backtracked. I do not know if there will be lasting effects when I get older, we all already know that holding in itself can cause incontinence issues when we get older, is this way better or worse...... no one will ever know cause these studies will not be done.
I have been a gamer my entire life, if you remember the beginnings of gaming, there were no pause buttons..... if you had to pee then you waited. To this day I still have a gamers bladder, regularly holding 1-1.5 liters just because I am too busy to go. I am in the military and have many times heard comments about my strength of flow and volume. I sometimes forget that we as a community are not normal. At the height of my experiences I had gotten near 2.5 liters, whereas a normal hold kept me in the 2-2.1 range. Really warm water allowed my bladder to stretch further, the sensation of warmth takes the edge off the fullness, and the non-weakened sphincter allowed to achieve great volumes but it was never about that...... I was always just chasing that full feeling...... this isn't my only fetish, but I will always have a weak spot for a full bladder climax.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Cowboy6969 I will say this about filling your bladder with air be very careful whenever you attempt to fill it with air filling it to much can cause it to backflow into your kidneys causing more problems than it is worth. Just like filling it with water you will find a point where it becomes uncomfortable to you and that is the point where you should stop and let some out. Everyone's point of being uncomfortable is different and there isn't really a set volume that you a person can hold in. Some have small bladders that don't stretch very much and others can stretch to a very large size. In the medical community there probably is a certain volume that they refer to for an adult bladder male or female. But in the case of how much you can hold I will say this an average adult male probably can hold 16 ounces of fluid or so before having to pee.
As far as how often you should rest from doing this I am not sure but I will say this if you do it on a daily basis you might see more problems with being able to hold pee in normally. I will also like to say if your goal is to stretch out your bladder the more often you do it the more likely you will see improvements but to often will cause more problems. I have read a story of post once about someone who became very interested in bladder play after experimenting with tubes into his bladder that he would fill his bladder with air and leave it in all day every time he would go to the bathroom he would have to stop his pee before any air would come out. He also experimented with putting coke in his bladder and having a tube that would come out of his bladder that he would then drink out of. I don't condone putting coke into your bladder due to it could cause infections.
As far as long term ramifications from doing this I will say this anything you do to your bladder as far as stretching it or forcing air or fluids or anything else will cause it to weaken its hold overtime or even cause it not to be able to fully empty causing you to feel like you have to pee frequently.
As far as forcing air or fluid into your bladder using sounds or tubes I will say that that it does work but be careful because your bladder can't release it on its own so as soon as it feels full stop. I also would like to say that some of the fun of filling your bladder is lost if you use a tube into your bladder but it does increase the pleasure of it coming out.
kareldrie

Post by kareldrie »

Who has experience with filling the bladder with water from the shower hose?
mailmetrash

Post by mailmetrash »

If you ever want to use steel ball bearings in the bladder, get '316' steel balls. These are meant to be rust proof. Get yourself a clean container, put the ball bearings inside it. Fill it up with water past the ball bearings, shake the container around and leave it for a couple of days. Empty the container and if you have rust the ball bearings aren't true 316.

A proper 316 ball will not rust, you could leave it in the water for four weeks and it should come out even shinier
mrbigcox

Post by mrbigcox »

slkdyk wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:12 am Hi, Using stainless is a better idea but there are many different alloys of stainless. I got a stainless clevis pin from the local hardware store and modified it for urethral play. After being in contact with urine for awhile the high polish of the stainless had started to dull and slightly changed color. There was no way of telling the specific allow of what I was using. So be sure to know the alloy you are using, some are magnetic and others are not. Some items say medical grade stainless but not the specific alloy. Please keep us informed of your play.
sd
Usually for structural stainless it falls in the 304 family where as a stainless sink is 18/8SS so it’s difficult to say what class it is but if it has a yellow color or dulls quickly it has a high content of nickel.
spiros75

Post by spiros75 »

Good afternoon.
Does anybody knows any safe liguids for inserting in bladder through catheter?
Grampareg

Post by Grampareg »

I have a long tube with stainless end on it for a catheter and it feels so good going through my prostate and I leave it in bladder for the evening and it’s a total turn on when I feel myself peeing and the end is put right at entrance to my throat and I swallow it all night long and after about an hour it’s almost constant peeing and I am forced to swallow as fast as I can. I do this couple times a month
Ball stretching. Cock mods piercings, ball pumping, nudist and exhibitionist