Bladder play

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Dude19

Re: Bladder play

Post by Dude19 »

I wish a manufacturer would produce such a sound that was flexible enough to enter the bladder but rigid at the other end to allow you to push it in. I have three siliconnozzle sounds and one of them that I like the most is very long and I can put almost the entire sound into my urethra with ease. The other two are to large to fit in the deep one can only go about 2 inches in before it stops and the other one can't get past the tapered end. They are all open bore design so I can wear them for longer periods of time.
I have recently ordered some 3/8 ball bearings and plan to put them into my urethra. I am a little fearful that if I get it into my bladder that I won't be able to get them out. I may order 1/4 inches ones and I know that is small enough to come out because I have put air soft bbs into my bladder and they came out just fine. It will be interesting to have metal balls in my bladder. I do plan on if I know I can get them out easily I will try leaving them in for longer periods of time and seeing what it feels like.
I have not tried inflating my bladder in a while or filling it with water. But I will try it again and let you guys know how it feels.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

Be sure to get stainless steel balls. I got some that were 5/16" in stainless. Might look for some 3/8".
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
data1730

Post by data1730 »

my bladder play, 46fr van buren deep in the bladder
Attachments
46fr van buren.jpg
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Good idea I will make sure the next set I buy are stainless steel. I looked at the listing for the 3/8 ones and it only says steel so I will be careful with them. I have got them and the do fit all the way into my bladder and can come out on their own. Now I was just wondering why once they are in my bladder I can almost not feel them other than having the urge to go pee there wasn't any other feeling. Now I didn't put that many in and I may try putting more in with a fuller bladder or filled with air. It is a strange feeling when they come out. If anyone else has experience of having metal balls in their bladder please share.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

I recently read a blog post of someone using a showery wad hose to fill their bladder by pressing it up against their peephole and turning it on. I tried it this weekend and it was great. I was quickly able to fill my bladder completely with water. The first time I did it I just did it to the point where I had to pee the next time I did it until it was full. I will try it again tonight and this time I will fill it up more than once. Any one else ever do this. I am just amazed at how easy it was to do.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

I recently been trying to see how many balls I can fit in my bladder and I have gotten up to 💯 of them in.
I started by just putting in 20 then I put in another 10 that felt good and I could just start to hear them roll around so then I put in another 30 so I was up to 60 then I could definitely feel them roll around so I thought let's try another 30 and that was even better so I put in another 10 now I was up to 💯 balls in my bladder. I wanted to do more but I started to get concerned that I might not be able to get them out so I tried to pee them out and only one came out so I drank a bunch of water to try to fill my bladder up again. It then occurred to me that I could fill my bladder faster with the shower hose so I got in the shower and started to fill my bladder that when I started to feel some come out so I pull the hose away and out came some I then repeated filling my bladder and letting the balls come out I got all but one out which I later peed out. I was very happy that I found a way to get them out easily.
Now today I decided that I will try it again but this time either put more in or leave like 50 in for a longer period of time. Right now as I am writing this I have 50 in so far. It has been about 15 minutes since I put them in so I think I can put in some more like another 50. Then wait another 15 and put another 50 in. And see were I am at at that point and see whether I should put more in or leave them there for awhile.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

So I did it again but this time I went all the way to 200 balls I believe that is my limit. I did notice that the closer I got to 200 the harder it was to get more in to a point where I was pushing only a couple in at a time. Now I think it might be because at I think either 50 or 100 I decided to have a sound in for a while the sound was the next size up from what I could comfortably slide in which made the urethra right under the scrotum get big enough to fit the balls next to each other which was harder to try to push in. I will say this with all 200 balls in I have over 1 pound of weight in my bladder. And it felt amazing. I had to be careful when getting up and down because the weight moving to quickly could hurt. All together it was about 2 and a half hours from when I started to put them in to when I got them all out. I don't think I will do anything that extreme again that was great but I still feel a little bit sore from it. It did make a lovely noise when I moved it around. I have thought about other ways to use these balls outside of putting them in my bladder. But for now I will leave it at that.
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

What kind of balls were they?
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

3/8 inch metal shot balls for a sling shot I think. I order a package of 600 a while ago. They are steel not lead. But still not stainless steel so I use them only once. I think I only paid like $6 on Amazon for them. I will tell you if you were to try this which I can not recommend be careful about what you use. I have been very lucky not to get a bad infection or injuring myself. There are many things that are seemingly harmless that could do a lot of damage to you. I have read stories about people that have done something like this and have had to go to a hospital to have it removed surgically. The one story that pops to my mind when I think of what could go wrong is of this kid that put magnetic balls about the same size I use into his bladder and they all stuck together in a mass to big to come out and had to have a surgeon remove them one by one. I had at one point thought about trying something magnetic but I had read that story and now will never put a magnet down my penis. I always suggest before putting anything into your penis have at least 2 ways to get it out. If it floats it will float in you bladder, if it sinks it will sink in your bladder, if it can get a knot in it it will get a knot in your bladder. There are ways to get these things out and each are different.
Floating you will have to pee upside down so if can can't do that avoid stuff that floats.
If it sinks it is relatively easy to get out by just standing or sitting straight up.
The knot is tricky because you don't know how big it could be so avoid it altogether.
The last thing to remember is that your bladder is about the size of a tight fist. Yes it can be bigger or smaller but just keep that in mind. It will hurt when it is full and if you are fill it with a liquid it will start to release it when it get to that point.
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

D19,
Sounds like you have been able to get all the balls out. Did you do an accurate count to make sure? I found these SS balls on ebay.
I have a custom plug in past the first sphincter but not completely into the bladder. The plug has a thru hole and a cross hole to attach a string to pull it out. The weight of the plug against the sphincter makes it feel like I have to pee all the time. With the thru hole it will not be pushed out with pee and has to be pulled out with the string. I use dental floss, it is thin and strong.
With the balls in your bladder have you layed down and rolled side to side to feel them move?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/5-16-inch-Diam ... :rk:3:pf:0
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Yes I have got them all out. I have had issues in the past remembering how many I put in but have never not got them all out. Yes I have laid down with them in and moved from side to side. The last time I had a bunch in it was a lot of weight pushing down on things I did find that once I had a certain amount in when I moved I could feel it shift and hear the balls rolling over each other. I love the feeling I get when they roll around. The trick that I figured out about making sure they all come out is to not let them sit inside for too long. It's not so much about that they may become stuck but that the long you leave them in the more likely that you would forget how many there are.
I have thought about having a weight of some sort tied to a string and having that sit just outside of my bladder but have not tried it yet.
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

That weight on a string is exactly what I have. It has a thru hole to allow me to pee and then when I want it out I pull gently on the string. I can see it move by how much string is outside. What does it feel like when the balls are coming out? Very neat feeling. I'm too chicken to try the balls.
cbtario

Post by cbtario »

Just a practical question: last month I had a preventive medical check up because my dad died of prostate cancer. They were performing a sonographie and CT screening. A steel ball in the urinal tract on the screen would raise some eyebrows.
Do you abstain those check ups?
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

If a metal object would show up on a screening or xray you will make many new friends. :oops:
cbtario

Post by cbtario »

I once had a hydrocele operation and removed my 10mm PA. After the OP, at the last exam by the doc, she asked me, whether I know that I have a second hole in my cock. :shock:
Holy innocence.