Glansectomy

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Grampareg

Re: Glansectomy

Post by Grampareg »

Looks great. I will be doing same in future
Ball stretching. Cock mods piercings, ball pumping, nudist and exhibitionist
Grampareg

Post by Grampareg »

Your pictures of glansectomy are awesome. I am looking for same could you let me know what was involved to have yours done
Ball stretching. Cock mods piercings, ball pumping, nudist and exhibitionist
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

I used a slow cut method to control bleeding and removed one half at a time.
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Liberation of my penishead. So beautifull healed. No scars at all. Inspiration from NuderThanNude? The shaft below my penishead is extremly sensitive. It is not a meatotomy anymore, more open, but not a sub!!!
Attachments
IMG_20191126_140448.jpg
IMG_20191126_140633.jpg
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

Peter - Looks amazing! That is exactly where I started
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Its so exciting
saldagus

Post by saldagus »

NuderThanNude wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:46 pm I want to take some better ones but here is an idea as to what it looks like.

It has a totally different look at each stage of an erection.

Wow. This looks awesome
WFO

Post by WFO »

D
Last edited by WFO on Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

WFO - You sound like a candidate for a glansectomy. You will find that not having the glans (even though numb) on the end of the shaft feels so much better. Being able to feel the hard end of the erect shaft and have the shaft skin slide easily off the end of the shaft is awesome.
teratomy

Post by teratomy »

I already split my glans by cutting it in half bit by bit and now I'm strongly considering doing what you did and taking both halves off starting at the bottom. However, now I'm wondering if it's necessary to do the urethral reroute you did or if it's possible to keep the original urethral opening. Would it just be impractical to keep it open? I kinda don't see how it would heal over and block it if I took off the two halves of the glans.
Darthvin

Post by Darthvin »

Hi all, not advertising but know this can be a 'sensitive subject' - mods maybe on here aren't quite as extreme - just a heads up, manmods is up and running on a new improved site. Unfortunately all content from old has gone but new site is certainly active and progressing. I'm not an affiliate or any nonsense - just letting you'll know.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

If your glans is already split I would suspect that your urethra wouldn't close. But who am I to say for sure?
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

Darthvin - I tried getting on there the other day and my old login didn't work so I tried to create a new one. It was supposed to send me an email message to confirm but never got it/them (requested several times).

I was never that big on the site but once in a while there was something of interest. Is the new site any better?
Darthvin

Post by Darthvin »

Yes the old site had too many fantasy / creepers and it drive me nuts but as you said once in a blue moon something of interest appeared. New site will take time to get established and in my opinion is loads better. More filter options that's for sure. I had problem getting in touch, but they contacted eventually - not teaching to suck eggs here - have you checked spam folder?
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

Darthvin - I found it was my fault. I didn't realize that the email address that I signed up with to the original site I had deleted long ago and created a new email account (both of which were rarely used). I forgot about all of that and was having the confirmation sent to that old email address.