Glansectomy

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

villy

Re: Glansectomy

Post by villy »

NuderThanNude wrote:My permanent hair removal and glansectomy are my two most favorite modifications.
I enjoyed your post! I also would love to hear about your permanent hair removal... How did you do it?
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

I'll take a couple minutes and tell you the whole story which I'm sure you might find amusing.

I hated shaving my pubic hair so I used to pluck it so that it would take longer before it would grow back. I tried various methods over several years to reduce the amount of pubic hair I had so that plucking wouldn't take as long. I would pluck out all my pubic hair periodically when I knew I could go hairless while being unnoticed. After trying numerous methods without success I began to get frustrated. So one day I stumbled upon a home electrolysis kit that was battery operated and used a stylus to slide along the hair into the follicle. It had a power dial that you could adjust to your comfort level.

So after trying so many other methods without success I turned up the power to nearly full and treated every hair in hopes that I could kill but a couple hairs. It took me about a month to remove all of the hair in my pubic triangle by spending an hour or two a day. Well after a two months I started to realize that almost none of the hair regrew. I was devastated because I wasn't prepared to be totally hairless, permanently. What would I do if I had to go to the doctor or have to be seen nude somewhere. After a couple more months only a few stragglers grew back so I removed them. After about 6 months the skin where the holes where the hair came out grew over and my skin became so smooth and sensitive I couldn't believe it. No other method of hair removal ever felt so good. And best of all it was permanent and I would never have to repeat the process ever again

With that I decided I didn't care anymore what anyone thought. I just knew I loved being hair free and progressed to remove remainder of my groin hair, and then from my chest, underarms, and legs over the next couple years.

I have had to be nude in front of numerous strangers since but didn't hesitate because I was proud of my new look. I got a couple double takes but nobody ever said a word to me.
villy

Post by villy »

Very interesting, I'm curious where did you get this hair removal machine? I'm sick of shaving I would love to permanently remove hair for myself and my girlfriend.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

The brand I used was an Inverness - One Touch but there are similar (exact) same units under different brand names for sale on ebay for one. The unit has to have a stylus to be effective, Don't fall for other styles such as pads, tweezers or RF. The only thing you want to use a tweezer is for sliding out the hair after it is treated. If treated effectively it will slide out with no resistance.It works the same as the units used in electrolysis salons. Maybe better because you have control of the comfort level and can use the maximum power level you can tolerate and kill the follicle in one shot. Some electrolysis salons use the minimum power so you have to come back a couple times before the hair is removed permanently. It also works in their benefit because the customer is happier if there is no discomfort at all. All in all it's cheaper, you can do it at your convenience and you can do it in private.
villy

Post by villy »

Thank you kind Sir. For reply! Your "headless knight rider" story is truly amazing and inspiring. :wink:
expansionsoundsfun

Post by expansionsoundsfun »

I'm really interested to hear more about the glansectomy. Just whatever you think is worth mentioning, really. I've been considering it for a while now, and love the idea of it folding in when soft.

Tribe is down. Do you have progression pics anywhere else?
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

It’s been 10 months now since I removed my glans completely. (A year on the 4th of July since I removed the first half). I have a lot more sensitivity on the end of my shaft where my glans was. I’m assuming the cut nerves have fanned out to cover the cut area more completely. The sensations are different than my shaft skin sensations and resemble glans sensations but not as intense.

The feel of holding my penis in my hand without a glans is still awesome - even after almost a year! I especially enjoy the feel of not having a penis when my shaft retracts inside my body when I am flaccid.

I’d be happy to answer any other questions.
villy

Post by villy »

I believe most people are keen to see it... a picture tells a thousand words!
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

I posted photos at the start of this thread and throughout it and in other glansectomy threads. The look hasn't changed much since I posted those photos.
headov

Post by headov »

Very happy to see I am not alone in wanting to get a glansectomy. Would love to talk to those who have had it done or anyone else interested.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

Blacked girl - I have lots of photos throughout my modification journey and several after my glansectomy although I just haven't had time to take any recent photos. They are located on fetlife along with a write up of my journey

Here is the link:

https://fetlife.com/users/4858470

You can message me here with any questions you may have.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

I didn't realize it but you do have to be a member to see my profile page. I wouldn't want to try to talk you into anything but since the 'tribe' shut down I have found Fetlife to be the best site for all types of sexual fetishes and body modifications. You may have interest in being a member for other reasons just viewing my photos and profile. If you have a junk email address to use for membership it may be worth your while trying it.The basic membership (which is what I have) is free and you can see member profiles and photos along with various fetish groups and the message system. As a paying member you would the ability to view videos and a few other perks but at the time I have chosen to stay with the basic membership and feel my contributions are my way of contributing. It is a large site with lots of members. I do have a lot of photos posted which I have tried to keep in chronological order, a lengthy writeup of my modification journey and some writings such as annual updates of my glansectomy. However, the choice is yours.

So just to quickly a couple question in your previous message..

"Did u do this in one step or cut by cut?" I used small cuts every day (to control bleeding) and WoundSeal (a arterial blood clotting powder which can be purchased on Amazon.com) toward the end for arterial bleeding as I did not want to have to make a trip to the ER.

" Was it ur wish or a medicinical problem?" - No, not at all. I did it to improve my sexual enjoyment and that of my partner. I found out by accident that such a thing could be possible when I was working on another modification (my partial glans liberation) and cut through the ventral nerves leading to my glans on the underside of my penis. They run along the sides of the urethra. I lost some sensitivity in my glans and was initially devastated and feared I wouldn't be able to orgasm. Once I found out I still could, and time went on I began to realize that sex was better with less sensation in my glans. I then gegan to wonder if some loss of sensation was good if a total loss could be better. I ran experiments to simulate not having a glans and became convinced it would be possible. So I took the risk and am happy to say that I was right and life without my glans is even better in so many ways.

"Can u make Sex and do u cum then in a wifes pussy?" - I have had penetrative sex numerous times since my glansectomy and sex for me is definitively better. My partners have said the same and really enjoy that my sexual response is so in sync with theirs and that I can have multiple orgasms now. My penis was short to begin with (around 5 inches) so removing my glans shortened it more (now around 3 ½ inches erect) but I always chose partners who didn't need a long penis. I do have to be closer to my partner (which is more intimate) and there is more girth at the base of my penis so the gains make up for the losses. Also there is a totally different feel to my penis without my glans as the end of my shaft is very firm now.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

I love the idea of not having the glans but I can't see myself doing that for a long time. What I am more interested in is your reroute. The idea of peeing through a hole in the shaft rather than the end is really cool. Having it just above the scrotum makes a little more sense for hygiene but I also like the ones right behind it as well. Those are trickier to have done but allows you to sit down and have your whole penis on your lap while you pee. Or be able to put a straight sound into the bladder. I personally would have it above so that the pee could run down my balls and into the toilet.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

Dude19,
Just so you know that even with it above my scrotum I can just sit down without touching anything and pee. My penis can be in my lap because the pee goes straight down. If my scrotum it is tight then it runs over the top. That feels especially good when it is cold. It is nice to be able to see it also whereas below you cannot.

Another thing with it above is that the hole can me smaller and round because the flesh is thinner and the stream is nice and tight.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Thank you for the update. As far as sitting down and peeing with your penis in your lap, I was referring to having you balls on your lap too. I have thunder thighs so unless I spread my legs the pee would pool up in my lap some. I really like the size of the reroute when it is above the scrotum and if I was ever to get one that would be the one that would get.
What I have noticed on hear is that the majority of people here when they started with any of their mods probably didn't think that they would take it as far as they have. I know for a fact way back when I first put something in my penis and liked it that I would be at a point where I can get a finger partially into it. Or that I would have a piercing on my shaft. Know I don't wear anything in it for years but it is still there.
Be careful when trying new things. :D