cockstuffing

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

pbpf

Re: cockstuffing

Post by pbpf »

When I started cockstuffing, it begun with push my little finger into urethra, but then it was not enough, so I started use sounds and now I can take 15mm sound in reaching the bladder, but the most enjoyable size is 14mm
Attachments
sounds.jpg
sounding.jpg
sounding 1.jpg
15mm.jpg
JeremyH

Post by JeremyH »

HoleStuffer
I have the same issues with SiliconeNozzles.com.
I had purchased the exact same sound and I have written him and told him several times the sounds are too long and should be maximum around 8 inches.
Never get a response back and nothing ever changes.
Also likes is ribbed sounds purchased many years ago in urethane 12mm ribbed is excellent so it does not bend real easy. I have been waiting for a larger than 14 mm or 15mm sound, but never seen on his site.
The Bossele would like to see in 15 mm. he goes from 12 or 14 to 16 with nothing in between. It is also too long at 9.75 inches.
Wife does not like inserting the silicone sounds as it takes to much effort.
Love the guys quality but does not have much variety in 15mm to 16mm and most of the sounds are way to long.
Anyone with suggestions??
Jeremy
Pumuckl

Post by Pumuckl »

JeremyH wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:16 am HoleStuffer
I have the same issues with SiliconeNozzles.com.
I had purchased the exact same sound and I have written him and told him several times the sounds are too long and should be maximum around 8 inches.
Never get a response back and nothing ever changes.
Also likes is ribbed sounds purchased many years ago in urethane 12mm ribbed is excellent so it does not bend real easy. I have been waiting for a larger than 14 mm or 15mm sound, but never seen on his site.
The Bossele would like to see in 15 mm. he goes from 12 or 14 to 16 with nothing in between. It is also too long at 9.75 inches.
Wife does not like inserting the silicone sounds as it takes to much effort.
Love the guys quality but does not have much variety in 15mm to 16mm and most of the sounds are way to long.
Anyone with suggestions??
Jeremy
I don't know your length but maybe the sounds are designed for dicks that are bigger than yours. Just a thought.
HoleStuffer

Post by HoleStuffer »

Pumuckl wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:28 pm I don't know your length but maybe the sounds are designed for dicks that are bigger than yours. Just a thought.
All of them though? Since the average erect length is 5.16 inches long, these 9"+ sounds are obviously designed to go past the prostate or even into the bladder.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/03/ ... rage-penis

Some are into that, some aren't.

Just wish there were large sounds in short lengths.

Incidentally, I finally got the 8.5" "Ripple" inserted all the way. Had to push really hard and it kind of popped in. I didn't exactly like the feeling but will try it again.

In other news, I had lots of fun with a "different" Sharpie, the chisel tip. This one starts at 13 mm (0.5") so it starts easy but quickly expands out to 20 mm (0.79"). It's an oval so it's easier to insert than a tube, no way I could get a 20 mm tube in there. I got a few inches in with the wide part at the sides and wow what a stretch! One of the largest things I've ever inserted though I also am finally inserting the circular part of a 1/2" wrench at 20.26 mm (0.8"), which is the largest.

At this point I can routinely get my pinky in all the way and my ring finger all the way is getting easier and easier. I'm stretching using my thumb and 16-17 mm Hegars. I can almost get to the first joint of my thumb. Fully inserting it is not my goal, but it does stretch me a lot. So much so I can cum from it.
JeremyH

Post by JeremyH »

I just don't like the length longer than 8 inches. The reasons is I don't want to stretch the entire opening past 8 inches as I use a silicone sound for intercourse as previous posted.
I am always looking for any silicone sounds larger than 14mm and smaller that 17.
JeremyH
mickkell

Post by mickkell »

My Wifes little finger goes all the way in but only the tip of my pinky. Need to cut.
Id upload pix but new to this site so IDK how.
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

When posting, click "Attachments" under your post, then the "add files" or "browse" button under there.

Modern cameras and phones might take very large photos which can't be uploaded, so you may have to resize them smaller. (Usually you can do this in your gallery app.)
tabletop

Post by tabletop »

Hello mickell would love to see a few pictures of your wife finger fucking your cock, my wife does it to me and its great.
Keep going, go big, it feels great dosent it.
All i can say is stuff stuff and then stuff some more.
Hope you share pictures soon.
Tabletop
urethra

Post by urethra »

Or you can use xhamstet and send a link. Tabletop, I am still missing some new photos or vids from you. With good light and quality. No one else can do the same.
urethra

Post by urethra »

Hi, I am trying wear something for few hours at beginning. I ordered something cheap. http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBayIS ... spheader=1
It's smooth, but not like a steel. Just smooth rubber. I feel like pain after 1 hour of wearing. So I started to pull it out. You can't even imagine. I had to use almost my entire power to pull it out. And what about a pain. Terrible. Don't do this.

My goal is her ring finger. I have to go 1,5mm up in size
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

What kind of lube did you use? I think it was bacon.trap who said that for long-term wear, silicone lube is preferable, since it won't be absorbed by the body and leave you in that uncomfortably sticky situation.
urethra

Post by urethra »

I used water based lube. I don't think that even silicon based stay there for hours. And I am concerned about using silicon sounds and silicone oil together
pumpfun777

Post by pumpfun777 »

I can and have been only dreaming of going in that deep, what's your procedure, please
tabletop

Post by tabletop »

Couple of new pictures.
Tabletop
Attachments
20181229_090114.jpg
20181229_085827.jpg
20181229_085816.jpg
20181229_090158.jpg
20181229_090127.jpg
20181229_085853.jpg
HoleStuffer

Post by HoleStuffer »

Is that a vibrator in there? Nice!

I insert a bullet vibrator occasionally - it's 16.4 mm diameter so a little hard to get in. The worst part about it is the seam which can scratch.

Also the seal doesn't work perfectly. Fluids are getting into the wires, corroding them and leading to intermittent operation. That bothers my wife but I'm more patient. :) Got her a new one and am using the old one on myself.